It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Well, this is another slovak game (different devs), but... I wouldn't recommend it. :p
That's pretty strange then, because "Title only available in North America".
triock: Well, this is another slovak game (different devs), but... I wouldn't recommend it. :p
Grargar: That's pretty strange then, because "Title only available in North America".
Yep, I see this too. :D
dyscode: In that case you might want to put Neverend on your notelist, for the next sale. Similar issue. :)
Thanks for the (questionable) recommendation. :D I've seen that title float around before, but not given it a try. I might pick it up if it goes cheap.

In a similar vein are the Silverfall games (DRM-free from , but not [url=http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-SFC/silverfall-complete-collection]GG). I suspect they are a bit better made than these others however. I've played the first one and it's pretty good. These would be nice to have on GOG actually.
IAmSinistar: In a similar vein are the Silverfall games (DRM-free from , but not [url=http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-SFC/silverfall-complete-collection]GG). I suspect they are a bit better made than these others however. I've played the first one and it's pretty good. These would be nice to have on GOG actually.
How big is the download and installation from there? - I have the steam versions but haven't yet managed to play them due to them being 20GB a piece to download - even though the installation is only supposed to be 10GB O___O!
Sachys: How big is the download and installation from there? - I have the steam versions but haven't yet managed to play them due to them being 20GB a piece to download - even though the installation is only supposed to be 10GB O___O!
A bit over 7 GB for each.
Post edited August 22, 2014 by Grargar
Sachys: How big is the download and installation from there? - I have the steam versions but haven't yet managed to play them due to them being 20GB a piece to download - even though the installation is only supposed to be 10GB O___O!
The Silverfall games on DotEmu are about 7G each. I guess they get smaller when you rip the SecuROM out. :)

EDIT: And ninja'd
Post edited August 22, 2014 by IAmSinistar
CRAZY! - Cheers both of you.
IAmSinistar: The Silverfall games on DotEmu are about 7G each. I guess they get smaller when you rip the SecuROM out. :)

EDIT: And ninja'd
The DotEmu Versions are DRM Free, so far the only version out there.
Just for safety I would disrecommend buying the GG Versions... less because of SecuRom but because of Focus Interactive. You never know what else they have hidden in the DRM.
I know $6.25 is tempting... ;)
Post edited August 22, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: The DotEmu Versions are DRM Free, so far the only version out there.
Just for safety I would disrecommend buying the GG Versions... less because of SecuRom but because of Focus Interactive. You never know what else the have hidden in the DRM.
I know $6.25 is tempting... ;)
Agreed. The DotEmu editions are the ones I have.
For all of you who want to play the Pre-Sequel ASAP and want to spent tons of money on Season Pass and DLC before the GOTY version is out, GMG has a 30% discount voucher:
5MEKIH-ETMMDK-7CMRL1
reaver894: I know its a bit old now but the borderlands goty and the borderlands 2 are a lot of game for the money, (steam) Shame my spare cash is spoken for, i know someone that would like it. but such is life. Seriously though, if you havent played Borderlands but liked Diablo type games... Borderlands is basically diablo with guns... lots of guns.
Is it tough as a SP game? I'm tempted as I like FPS' which have relatively easy progression. I found Fallout 3 worked well for me as I was quite happy roaming the wastelands gathering scraps, buying increasingly powerful weapons and levelling up with XP gained from choosing my battles. I'm happy to grind if there's an option to do so and if it makes later combat simple (ish)
reaver894: I know its a bit old now but the borderlands goty and the borderlands 2 are a lot of game for the money, (steam) Shame my spare cash is spoken for, i know someone that would like it. but such is life. Seriously though, if you havent played Borderlands but liked Diablo type games... Borderlands is basically diablo with guns... lots of guns.
pigdog: Is it tough as a SP game? I'm tempted as I like FPS' which have relatively easy progression. I found Fallout 3 worked well for me as I was quite happy roaming the wastelands gathering scraps, buying increasingly powerful weapons and levelling up with XP gained from choosing my battles. I'm happy to grind if there's an option to do so and if it makes later combat simple (ish)
BL 2 is considerably more fun on solo than BL1, as BL1 was much more designed for Coop.
With BL 2 I put in 200hours solo without touching the DLC but I am now on the last main story mission.
The downside is this blocked effectivly my progress with any other game, since I got it, so expect to sink some serious time in, when it hooks you.
An then are the other characters that alter the gameplay considerably and then there is 2nd and 2.5 replay of the game...
And the shooting is so done right in BL2 and there is so much to explore and see and kill. Exploration is always rewarded in BL2.

So YES you can get out A LOT of fun solo from both and they are is not so tough. Challenging, yes. Just make sure your character level is a few levels above the mission level (some easy grinding involved). If you have to choose, get BL2, it has the much more flowing gameplay.

PS: Oh, and BL1 runs like shit on low end systems, even with low settings, while BL2 runs totally fluid on medicore settings.
pigdog: Is it tough as a SP game? I'm tempted as I like FPS' which have relatively easy progression. I found Fallout 3 worked well for me as I was quite happy roaming the wastelands gathering scraps, buying increasingly powerful weapons and levelling up with XP gained from choosing my battles. I'm happy to grind if there's an option to do so and if it makes later combat simple (ish)
I enjoyed B1 solo for about 4/5 of the game. The last part was boring for me.
B2 I played perhaps 1/5 of the game and couldn't be bothered to play it more. Even though it is a better overall game, I found it very boring.

I haven't played or plan to, mp, either of them.
trusteft: I enjoyed B1 solo for about 4/5 of the game. The last part was boring for me.
B2 I played perhaps 1/5 of the game and couldn't be bothered to play it more. Even though it is a better overall game, I found it very boring.

I haven't played or plan to, mp, either of them.
Im with you here, i preferred BL1 for solo though and 2 for MP. BL1 coop is not in existence atm but will be done through steam when steam get it set up.

Overall i prefered borderlands 1 to 2 even though 2 was more humor orientated imo. If you get BL2 i think most people love the banter around buttstalion
Late August Bundle at LazyGuysStudios. Min. $2.49 for the first 24 hours.