It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ragnarblackmane: love never dies...
Hahahaha how appropriate! I was just watching Cats the night before last :)

ohhhhhh Andy...

alright, alright I'll make a deal with you; if CKII is still relevant if and whenever they release a complete edition, I promise I will get it.
I'm pretty sure this hasn't been mentioned yet, Amazon is having an end of summer sale. August 28th - September 1st.
"Deals up to 80% off."

I don't think any of these games are any cheaper than they've been in the past, but there are still some decent deals to be had.

A few that caught my eye:
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition -75% - $7.49

Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection -75% - $5

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes -75% - $4.99

L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition -80% - $6

Thief -63% - $14.99

The usual amazon disclaimers apply, US only with a US billing address.
evilnancyreagan: Hahahaha how appropriate! I was just watching Cats the night before last :)

ohhhhhh Andy...

alright, alright I'll make a deal with you; if CKII is still relevant if and whenever they release a complete edition, I promise I will get it.
In all honesty I'd say with the upcoming release of the Charlemagne DLC/Expansion you'll have a good chance of finding cheap bundles for CK2+current DLC. The DLC pack that is normally sold contains everything except Rajas of India(makes Hindu, Buddhist and Jain rulers playable), The Old Gods (extends the timeline to 867 AD/CE and you can play as Pagans and Zoroastrians) and Sons of Abraham (It gives further depth to the three Abrahamic faiths; Christianity in particular, but has also added some content for Muslims, as well as the Jewish faith. ) and although those add a lot of depth<span class="podkreslenie"> this is what the basic DLC pack contains</span>. I got it for 12.49 or so through the Humble Store, so keep on the lookout for sales.
evilnancyreagan: Hahahaha how appropriate! I was just watching Cats the night before last :)

ohhhhhh Andy...

Ragnarblackmane: In all honesty I'd say with the upcoming release of the Charlemagne DLC/Expansion you'll have a good chance of finding cheap bundles for CK2+current DLC. The DLC pack that is normally sold contains everything except Rajas of India(makes Hindu, Buddhist and Jain rulers playable), The Old Gods (extends the timeline to 867 AD/CE and you can play as Pagans and Zoroastrians) and Sons of Abraham (It gives further depth to the three Abrahamic faiths; Christianity in particular, but has also added some content for Muslims, as well as the Jewish faith. ) and although those add a lot of depth<span class="podkreslenie"> this is what the basic DLC pack contains</span>. I got it for 12.49 or so through the Humble Store, so keep on the lookout for sales.
That's what I detest about this DLC craze. One has to spend hours in order to find out which DLCs are very important, which are good, which are only different skins, and where to buy all this stuff, only to then have a game of which one is never sure to have the complete version. And, most likely, only shortly after buying it and starting the first run, a new DLC comes out...
Those silver disks back in the day did have some advantages after all.

Me personally, I don't buy anything with excessive DLCs until a couple of years later when complete packages are available. But CKII is steam anyways, so not interesting.
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 95

Castle Dracula -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
Defenders of Ardania -75%/$2.50 (Steam)
FootLOL: Epic Fail League -50%/$2.50 (DRM-Free+Steam+Desura)
Millennium 4 - Beyond Sunset -65%/$3.50 (DRM-Free)
Soulbringer -64%/$1.80 (DRM-Free)
Uprising 44: The Silent Shadows -75%/$1.50 (DRM-Lite)
New GamersGate deals

Men of War 48 Hours Deal -50% for Assault Squad 2 and -75% for everything else. Most games have SecuROM, except for the first Men of War, which is DRM-Free and Assault Squad 2 which is Steam-only.

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 48 Hours Deal -50% for Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II, -82% for the base version of Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing and -75% for everything else. Eveyrhing is Steam-only.

Watch Dogs Daily Deal (Uplay) -20%

Android Weekly Deal. For some reason, GamersGate lumps up the Alien Shooter games along with the Android ones, even if there is no indication that it sells the Android versions.
Grargar: The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 48 Hours Deal -50% for Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II, -82% for the base version of Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing and -75% for everything else.
I see only 75% on the first game
madth3: I see only 75% on the first game
Probably a difference on the regional pricing thingmajib.
GreenmanGaming:

- Civilization Franchise Pack is 70% off, $25.49 for Civilization III, IV and V, Complete Editions. for Steam

- GMG Weekly Bundle
$4.97 for 7 Steam games:

- Street Racing Syndicate
- Super Sanctum TD
- Sanctum
- Sanctum 2
- PID
- Avencast: Rise of the Mage
- Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
madth3: - GMG Weekly Bundle
$4.97 for 7 Steam games:

- Street Racing Syndicate
- Super Sanctum TD
- Sanctum
- Sanctum 2
- PID
- Avencast: Rise of the Mage
- Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
Expensive for mostly ultra-rebundled stuff
Sachys: Expensive for mostly ultra-rebundled stuff
HB must be paying them something so that their weeklys don't look so bad.
Sachys: Expensive for mostly ultra-rebundled stuff
madth3: HB must be paying them something so that their weeklys don't look so bad.
Heheh!
Or perhaps steam has enforced a minimal price so they can actually shift these perma-discounted drongos
New set of Steam Weeklong Deals:

Among others:

Gravity Badgers -90%
Dream Pinball 3D -90%
Humanity Asset -90%
Hyper Fighters -90%
Arena Wars 2 -90%
Glacier 3: The Meltdown -85%
//N.P.P.D. RUSH//- The milk of Ultraviolet -85%
Euro Truck Simulator -85%
Enclave -81%
Gorky 17 -81%
A New Beginning - Final Cut -81%
BONUS @Back to sCOOL Bundle With every purchase of Star Nomad, buyers will also receive a free bonus game: Ninja Girl RPG Defense!
http://www.playinjector.com/
high rated
Bundle Stars is holding a new promotion.

"Introducing Bundle Fest! Grab yourself 5 Steam Bundles in 5 Days, starting with the awesome Inferno Bundle - 10 flaming hot Steam games for just $3.99! That's right - it's a red-hot Bundle Fest discount! Grab it before the price rises... Shooters, strategy, racing, retro - This action-packed bundle has it all! "

Day One: The Inferno Bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/inferno-bundle/

- Urban Trial Freestyle (Steam - Win)
- Heavy Fire: Afghanistan (Steam - Win)
- Orbital Gear (Steam - Win / Mac / Linux)
- Jet Car Stunts (Steam - Win)
- The Few (Steam - Win)
- 8BitBoy (Steam - Win / Mac)
- Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus (Steam - Win)
- Speed Kills (Steam - Win)
- Residue: Final Cut (Steam - Win)
- Freedom Fall (Steam - Win)

Price is currently $3.99 but rises in six days, apparently.
Post edited September 01, 2014 by wyattsmee