It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: GIGANTIC ARMY, which seems like a Metal Slug game (and I'm aware that it was just recently bundled).
Grargar: Humble Weekly: Japan Edition, PWYW tier.
That were it. Probably could have gotten it cheaper then, but I already had most of the bundle titles. And my policy these days are that I don't buy a bundle unless there are multiple titles I genuinely want. Gotta keep the backlog in check to some degree.
Did not get Tropico 4 Collectors Bundle for $0.39?

Now you can get it for $4.99 at BundleStars
(Offer lasts 10 days)
<span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Presented by Extra Credits</span>

PWYW
Two Brothers+Prequel Comic (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)

$1
Enemy Mind (Steam, Windows)
One Finger Death Punch (Steam, Windows)

BTA
Stick it to The Man! (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)
Master Reboot (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)

$15
Ether One Deluxe Edition (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)
Hand of Fate Early Access (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

Includes soundtracks for Enemy Mind, Ether One Master Reboot and Two Brothers.
Post edited August 21, 2014 by Grargar
Be sure to check out 2K's full catalog on Steam. Some really good titles are on sale but are not being advertised on the main page -
Freedom Force Games - 50% off
NBA games - 50% off
Ace Patrol - 50% off
CivCity: Rome - 50% off
DNF - 67% off
Civ 3 and 4 - 75% off
Pirates 2005 - 75% off
Railroads - 75% off
Mafia 2 - 75% off
Spec Ops: The Line - 80% off
The Darkness 2 - 80% off
Stronghold Complete Pack - 85% off

Also... Is anyone else a bit annoyed that Borderlands 1 is more expensive than the sequel, especially since it doesn't have working multiplayer right now?
(Edit - BL1 is 67% off, but the GOTY edition is 75% off. Securom-free, and soon to be switching to Steamworks.)
Post edited August 21, 2014 by AdamR
madth3: Did not get Tropico 4 Collectors Bundle for $0.39?

Now you can get it for $4.99 at BundleStars
(Offer lasts 10 days)
It was $0.39 for the game + 11 DLCs? When did I miss that one?
Coelocanth: It was $0.39 for the game + 11 DLCs? When did I miss that one?
A glitch last saturday

There are still lots of it at SteamGifts.
Post edited August 21, 2014 by madth3
madth3: A glitch last saturday

There are still lots of it at SteamGifts.
Ah, thanks. :)
Is anyone seeing a TitanFall 70% discount in Origin? Or is it for Mexico only?
madth3: Is anyone seeing a TitanFall 70% discount in Origin? Or is it for Mexico only?
Yup:

"Huge Titanfall Deals

Save up to 70% on the game,
Season Pass and DLC."

https://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/buy/titanfall/pc-download/base-game/digital-deluxe-edition
Post edited August 21, 2014 by Sachys
I'm seeing 50% off Titanfall standard edition, and 40% off digital deluxe edition.
madth3: Is anyone seeing a TitanFall 70% discount in Origin? Or is it for Mexico only?
Sachys: Yup:

"Huge Titanfall Deals

Season Pass and DLC."

https://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/buy/titanfall/pc-download/base-game/digital-deluxe-edition
Here it's down 17,97€ from 59,90
PixelHeroes at KissMyBundle

$4.79 for

- Pixel Puzzles Japan / Steam - Windows
- Bloop / Desura - Windows
- Truffle Saga / Steam - Windows
- Steam Heroes / Desura - Windows
- Cobi Treasure Deluxe / Steam - Windows
- Numba Deluxe / Steam - Windows
- Combat Cats / Desura - Windows
- Pressured / Desura - Windows

(4 days and a half)
IAmSinistar: Maybe not. Appears she isn't a "Supermodel" so much as "someone who appeared in Penthouse". (Not that I think either career is necessarily less respectable than the other.) This review seems to cover the salient aspects of the game, though it doesn't seem to be reviewing the Special Edition, so I may still check up on what that offers.

EDIT: Seems the Special Edition mostly improves the graphics and sound and such, without too much change in the gameplay.
Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention. Your mention of "Supermodel" isn't really that high on my criteria for game selection these days, but the moment you mentioned the fine "life art" photography publication Penthouse, I instantly knew that this game would be perfect for me. Whilst I don't think it will be able to match The Witcher 3's "boob physics" it must surely be a step up from one of the greatest games of all time(that strangely doesn't appear on any top 100 gaming lists), Penthouse: Hot Numbers.
IAmSinistar: Maybe not. Appears she isn't a "Supermodel" so much as "someone who appeared in Penthouse". (Not that I think either career is necessarily less respectable than the other.) This review seems to cover the salient aspects of the game, though it doesn't seem to be reviewing the Special Edition, so I may still check up on what that offers.

EDIT: Seems the Special Edition mostly improves the graphics and sound and such, without too much change in the gameplay.
Tarnicus: Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention. Your mention of "Supermodel" isn't really that high on my criteria for game selection these days, but the moment you mentioned the fine "life art" photography publication Penthouse, I instantly knew that this game would be perfect for me. Whilst I don't think it will be able to match The Witcher 3's "boob physics" it must surely be a step up from one of the greatest games of all time(that strangely doesn't appear on any top 100 gaming lists), Penthouse: Hot Numbers.
i got the game yesterday.
the boobs are a lie.
THE BOOBS ARE A LIE!
the graphics are very 1997'
I don't know how good the game is.
Sachys: Yup:

"Huge Titanfall Deals

Season Pass and DLC."

In Japan it`s 60% off, ¥3200 from ¥8000

Black Mirror and [url=http://www.bundlestars.com/store/black-mirror-3-final-fear/]3 are $1 on Bundle Stars, Steam
Also LifeLess Planet is $9, -50%, Steam
Post edited August 21, 2014 by dyscode