It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When I come to this page I expect all of the sales around the web to be laid out nice and neat for me to read.

J/K

Seriously, I guess if I'm looking for a good deal on Metro Last Light Complete, then my best bet would be to wait for it to go 50+% off again at HB? I missed that flash sale, but I bet it'll be at least 50% again before the sale is over.
JohnnyDollar: When I come to this page I expect all of the sales around the web to be laid out nice and neat for me to read.

J/K

Seriously, I guess if I'm looking for a good deal on Metro Last Light Complete, then my best bet would be to wait for it to go 50+% off again at HB? I missed that flash sale, but I bet it'll be at least 50% again before the sale is over.
Keep an eye on Amazon. $19.99 currently (HB from memory was $13 or so during that sale). Amazon regularly do very good sales, especially around holiday periods.
http://www.amazon.com/Metro-Last-Light-Complete-Online/dp/B00K6R76PE/
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Tarnicus
JohnnyDollar: When I come to this page I expect all of the sales around the web to be laid out nice and neat for me to read.

J/K

isthereanydeal.com
Install Enhanced Steam for your browser if you don't have it already http://www.enhancedsteam.com/ It does wonders for looking for deals and keeping track of the best prices games have been for sale and whether or not they have been or are in bundles
cmdr_flashheart: isthereanydeal.com
hehe which is where Enhanced Steam gets its stats from :)
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Keep an eye on Amazon. $19.99 currently (HB from memory was $13 or so during that sale). Amazon regularly do very good sales, especially around holiday periods.
http://www.amazon.com/Metro-Last-Light-Complete-Online/dp/B00K6R76PE/
Thanks. It's $13.32 at HB right now. It was $9.99, but they had a flash sale where it was around ~$7.99.

The sale lasts till the 21st, so there's a good chance it'll be 50% off again. Maybe even in another flash sale.
I'll remember that place for future reference. ;) It looks like I was right about HB after doing my rounds looking for it a few minutes ago, at least right now anyway. It might go discount midweek on Steam.

I've never heard of DLGamer or GamesRocket. There's plenty of DDs out there to choose from these days...
Post edited May 12, 2014 by JohnnyDollar
Tarnicus: Install Enhanced Steam for your browser if you don't have it already http://www.enhancedsteam.com/ It does wonders for looking for deals and keeping track of the best prices games have been for sale and whether or not they have been or are in bundles
Tarnicus: hehe which is where Enhanced Steam gets its stats from :)
Indeed, and itad is also useful for making a wishlist and getting email notifications! I quite like it. There's also cheap ass gamer, but I hate navigating their layout.
The only problem with ITAD is that it doesn't track Newegg deals. Newegg often has ridiculous deals on steam/origin/uplay keys.
(3 days ago they had FF7 and 8 for $5 each).
Post edited May 12, 2014 by gallahad2000
JohnnyDollar: ...

I've never heard of DLGamer or GamesRocket. There's plenty of DDs out there to choose from these days...
Yeah, I had never heard of Gameolith before this. Although, I think GamesRepublic needs to be added to their database.

@gallahad2000: And newegg! And the Microsoft store. You're right. I think you can submit things like to to ITAD, like adding new games or new shops. Pretty sure there's a way users can get in touch with them in that respect.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
JohnnyDollar: Thanks. It's $13.32 at HB right now. It was $9.99, but they had a flash sale where it was around ~$7.99.

The sale lasts till the 21st, so there's a good chance it'll be 50% off again. Maybe even in another flash sale.
Ah yeah that's the price I see. Given what I've read in this thread, I probably didn't see the flash sale if it was region restricted like some of the others have been.
JohnnyDollar: Thanks. It's $13.32 at HB right now. It was $9.99, but they had a flash sale where it was around ~$7.99.

Tarnicus: Ah yeah that's the price I see. Given what I've read in this thread, I probably didn't see the flash sale if it was region restricted like some of the others have been.
Right, for some reason when I replied to you I thought you was from NA, not AU. :-\

Edit: Maybe it was because you linked me to Amazon.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by JohnnyDollar
JohnnyDollar: Right, for some reason when I replied to you I thought you was from NA, not AU. :-\

Edit: Maybe it was because you linked me to Amazon.
Yes my postal address in the US serves me well to allow me to have an Amazon account for digital purchases :)
This may not be news to some people but it was a surprise to me so I'm posting here to let others know. I recently bought two bundles--one from Groupees and one from Bundle Stars--and paid with a credit card via Paypal (the only way I could pay with a credit card). In both cases I was charged a one dollar service charge from Paypal. This service charge is not displayed anywhere on their websites nor is it displayed on the Paypal checkout screen but it does show up on my credit card billing statement. Two dollars isn't enough for me to have a conniption fit over but I'll never purchase a bundle from one of these sites again.
worlddan: [snip]
In both cases I was charged a one dollar service charge from Paypal. This service charge is not displayed anywhere on their websites nor is it displayed on the Paypal checkout screen but it does show up on my credit card billing statement.
[snip]
This has happened to me before, even with GOG. Typically, it is your credit card charging a conversion fee from $ to $ because the receiving bank's base currency is foreign. The transaction fee typically varies from 1% to 4%. There are a few credit cards that don't charge this fee, so shop around.

In my case, I bought something for $1 Friday, and it appears to be just $1 and the transaction is settled.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by PincushionMan
worlddan: This service charge is not displayed anywhere on their websites nor is it displayed on the Paypal checkout screen but it does show up on my credit card billing statement.
PayPal sometimes likes to do a $1 test charge, which it then charges back, but some cards (mostly pre-paid ones) cannot process. Since you paid with a credit card, this shouldn't be the case, but do check if you got those $2 back as well.
worlddan: This may not be news to some people but it was a surprise to me so I'm posting here to let others know. I recently bought two bundles--one from Groupees and one from Bundle Stars--and paid with a credit card via Paypal (the only way I could pay with a credit card). In both cases I was charged a one dollar service charge from Paypal. This service charge is not displayed anywhere on their websites nor is it displayed on the Paypal checkout screen but it does show up on my credit card billing statement. Two dollars isn't enough for me to have a conniption fit over but I'll never purchase a bundle from one of these sites again.
Yes I have this everytime I select Paypal, and the money does get refunded but with my bank and Paypal can take up to 3-4 weeks, which can really add up if one buys lots of bundles. Hence I choose a credit card option rather than Paypal.