It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fartheststar: Anno 2070 Complete on sale in Humble store now for $9.99

https://www.humblebundle.com/store
shane-o: Doesn't even exist in the store for Australian customers O.o
Yeah, I didn't know that when I posted. I guess I only see what's available in U.S. Is there a way to tell beforehand if it's a regional only deal, or do folks just have to check? thanks,

(btw -- I saw your i.d. My name is Shane too. Howdy)
Psychonauts is on sale for $1.99 at the Humble Store
Papers Please, 2,99€ on sale for the next 7 hours, Humble Store.
RabiatorG0G: Papers Please, 2,99€ on sale for the next 7 hours, Humble Store.
edit: You can get Anomaly 2 cheaper on GamesRepublic, linked by Grargar below.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
cmdr_flashheart: And Anomaly 2 is at its lowest price, fwiw; drm-free as well.
As far as I know there's no DRM-free installer with the Humble Store purchase. The DRM-free icon refers to the android version.
Truly misleading, I got a refund for that a few months ago.
DarkoD13: As far as I know there's no DRM-free installer with the Humble Store purchase. The DRM-free icon refers to the android version.
Wow, they should bloody say that then!..which they do ^^

edit: I was just going to copy/paste that bit. If it matters, the game is fun to play on a tablet more so than on a PC.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
DarkoD13: As far as I know there's no DRM-free installer with the Humble Store purchase. The DRM-free icon refers to the android version.
Thanks for the heads up!
"Please note: Anomaly 2 for Android is provided DRM-free. Anomaly 2 for Windows, Mac, and Linux requires Steam to play.", first paragraph, game description.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by RabiatorG0G
Thanks for that. I agree that it's misleading. *

*well not misleading since they correct it in the fine print which no one looks at, just like this.
If you want it DRM-Free for Windows/Mac/Linux, you can also buy it from GamesRepublic for $2.79. It also includes the Android version.
Grargar: If you want it DRM-Free for Windows/Mac/Linux, you can also buy it from GamesRepublic for $2.79. It also includes the Android version.
I did finally get if from that PC & Android Humble Bundle. Thanks for the link, I hadn't seen this site before. It looks interesting.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by DarkoD13
Grargar: If you want it DRM-Free for Windows/Mac/Linux, you can also buy it from GamesRepublic for $2.79. It also includes the Android version.
Wait, are you sure you can get windows DRM-free version from there? I don't see that written anywhere, but I do suck at reading, so..
cmdr_flashheart: Wait, are you sure you can get windows DRM-free version from there? I don't see that written anywhere, but I do suck at reading, so..
"You'll get both DRM-free and Steam version"
And because nothing beats a picture, see attachment below.
And don't forget Ghorpm's post.
Attachments:
anomaly.jpg (296 Kb)
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Grargar
cmdr_flashheart: Wait, are you sure you can get windows DRM-free version from there? I don't see that written anywhere, but I do suck at reading, so..
Grargar: "You'll get both DRM-free and Steam version"
And because nothing beats a picture, see attachment below.
And don't forget Ghorpm's post.
I had forgotten that post, but I was thinking that "DRM-free and Steam" might be like how Humble is treating the issue, i.e. DRM-free android version, but Steam key. Good to know that's not the case.
cmdr_flashheart: I had forgotten that post, but I was thinking that "DRM-free and Steam" might be like how Humble is treating the issue, i.e. DRM-free android version, but Steam key. Good to know that's not the case.
Funnily enough, Humble HAS offered a DRM-Free version of Anomaly 2. In one of their bundles.
Downfall - €0.99 at Desura.