It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Steam Daily is Mars: War Logs for 80% off, 3Euro

And GMG has big UbiSoft sale, e.g.
Gunslinger (Steam) 5 Euro
I am Alive (uPlay Version) 3,74 Euro

vouchers don't seem to work
Just to mention the vouchers are still only if you spend over 10£/$/€ and thats why ive not purchased the several I was going to since they introduced that.
dyscode: Steam Daily is Mars: War Logs for 80% off, 3Euro

And GMG has big UbiSoft sale, e.g.
Gunslinger (Steam) 5 Euro
I am Alive (uPlay Version) 3,74 Euro

vouchers don't seem to work
chezybezy: Just to mention the vouchers are still only if you spend over 10£/$/€ and thats why ive not purchased the several I was going to since they introduced that.
I had over €10 in my basket and it would not work with the ubi discounts.
ShinyLoot has some of the FunBox oldies on sale this week, 7 titles at -25%, and daily deals throughout, so probably each one will get a daily.

Todays is Soulbringer at -60% ($2)
MoP: ShinyLoot has some of the FunBox oldies on sale this week, 7 titles at -25%, and daily deals throughout, so probably each one will get a daily.

Todays is Soulbringer at -60% ($2)
wow did not see he daily-catch, so hoepfully another change to get a cheap Nosferatu copy :)
chezybezy: Just to mention the vouchers are still only if you spend over 10£/$/€ and thats why ive not purchased the several I was going to since they introduced that.
dyscode: I had over €10 in my basket and it would not work with the ubi discounts.
If you're using the H799RH-7L8NPP-RCKKT8 voucher, it's expired.

This voucher is valid until 1600 UTC March 17th 2014.
Hotline Miami is cheaper than the Steam sale at GG, £1.25 / US$2 from the UK site.

It was cheaper on their US site a minute ago, so this is likely a misprice.
bundlestars.com - The Underground Bundle
$1.99 for 6 steam games:
Knytt Underground
Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle
Kairo
Gravity Badgers
Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
Bionic Dues

indiegala.com - Dorrways Bundle
$1 get 3 games:
Airbuccaneers (steam)
Oknytt (desura)
Unhack (desura)

Pay more then $5.59 and get 8 more steam games ($3.49 for first 24hours):
Doorways Chapter 1 & 2
Huntsman The Orphanage
Not The Robots
Fester Mudd Curse of the Gold
Postmortem One Must Die
+unlocked later
+unlocked later
+unlocked later
Post edited March 18, 2014 by gbaz69
Bundle Stars The Underground Bundle

Knytt Underground
Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle
Kairo
Gravity Badgers
Holy Avatar vs Maidens of the Dead
Bionic Dues

Price locked at $1.99 for the next 2 days.

EDIT: Defeated by a ninja with a bigger post.
Post edited March 18, 2014 by ABH20
Steam - Prince of Persia Franchise: 75% off

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands $2.49 USD
Prince of Persia $2.49 USD
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time $2.49 USD
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones $2.49 USD
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within $2.49 USD

EDIT: Discount may be as much as 80% where you are.
Post edited March 18, 2014 by foxworks
I haven't played a POP game since the original one 25 years ago or so...
Are they any good? Some of them have really decent reviews but are already almost 10 years old. How do they hold up today? Anyone? :)
luckydoky: I haven't played a POP game since the original one 25 years ago or so...
Are they any good? Some of them have really decent reviews but are already almost 10 years old. How do they hold up today? Anyone? :)
The trilogy Sands of Time, Two Thrones and Warrior Within is definitely worth playing, even today. I just recently replayed Sands of Time, actually.

With the next installment of the series which they simply called Prince of Persia they tried to go into a new direction and failed, IMHO. While not a bad game it is a long shot from the last trilogy. The last game in the series (up to now that is) is Forgotten Sands. That is a lot closer to the former trilogy and also worth playing, even though in my opinion the old trilogy is still better.

All of the games except for Forgotten Sands are also available here, so if you can wait until they go on sale here you'll be able to pick them up DRM-free.
luckydoky: I haven't played a POP game since the original one 25 years ago or so...
Geralt_of_Rivia: The trilogy Sands of Time, Two Thrones and Warrior Within is definitely worth playing, even today. I just recently replayed Sands of Time, actually.

With the next installment of the series which they simply called Prince of Persia they tried to go into a new direction and failed, IMHO. While not a bad game it is a long shot from the last trilogy. The last game in the series (up to now that is) is Forgotten Sands. That is a lot closer to the former trilogy and also worth playing, even though in my opinion the old trilogy is still better.

All of the games except for Forgotten Sands are also available here, so if you can wait until they go on sale here you'll be able to pick them up DRM-free.
Thanks, I'll getthe old trilogy here later then.
There's a bitcomposer sale on steam right now and you can get The Void for $0.99. This is one of my all time favorite games and makes a decent argument for the 'games as art' discussion. In my opinion, for one dollar, it's worth it just to see what they've done.
foxworks: Steam - Prince of Persia Franchise: 75% off
Not that it's important but it is actually 80% off. ;-)
foxworks: Steam - Prince of Persia Franchise: 75% off
Vitek: Not that it's important but it is actually 80% off. ;-)
Then I got ripped off :p