It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nuuvem has sale of some Mac games.

Some games are Steamplay thus they provide PC version as well.

There are some sweet deals like Borderlands 2 GOTY for 8.51490 USD (according to currency converter) or Bioshock Infinite for 6.37538 USD. According to isthereanydeal.com the lowest price for Borderlands 2 GOTY was 17.39 USD until now.

EDIT: Ninja'ed while researching price. Curses. :-)
Post edited March 14, 2014 by Vitek
amok: It does not seem like any of those uses any third party DRM.

If you use CHrome or Firefox, you can install the Enhanced Steam addon, which among other things warn you about third party drm.
Thanks mate. I don't have Enhanced Steam installed in my lappy, which I have been using while I travel. Forgot about the DRM warnings on there. I'll install it on here now. Thanks for the pointer.

Google hates me. Does anyone know if Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold or Afterfall Insanity Extended are available anywhere DRM-Free? They are the only two games I'm interested in from the bundle, but I'm not quite sure I'm interested enough in them to have to use STEAM if there is an alternative, even if I have to pay a bit more.
HeDanny: Google hates me. Does anyone know if Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold or Afterfall Insanity Extended are available anywhere DRM-Free? They are the only two games I'm interested in from the bundle, but I'm not quite sure I'm interested enough in them to have to use STEAM if there is an alternative, even if I have to pay a bit more.
GamersGate has a A Afterfall Insatiy ExEd edition with Serial-Check DRM, Directly from the developer. The most minimal DRM you will get with this game, for now.

AND Deal:

uk.gamesplanet hast Secret Files Franchise Pack for £7.50
contains:
Secret Files Tunguska
Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis
Secret Files 3
Secret Files: Sam Peters
DRM: Steam
Post edited March 14, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: GamersGate has a A Afterfall Insatiy ExEd edition with Serial-Check DRM, Directly from the developer. The most minimal DRM you will get with this game, for now.
that is an acceptable DRM to me, but once again, only if there was no alternative. In this particular case, I might just go for the Steam version. If I have to have a minimal DRM anyway, Taking the Steam version seems a bit more practical for management. Thanks for your help mate.

dyscode: uk.gamesplanet hast Secret Files Franchise Pack for £7.50
contains:
Secret Files Tunguska
Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis
Secret Files 3
Secret Files: Sam Peters
DRM: Steam
These games Need to be on GOG! I have played the first two and I really enjoyed them for what they were. Of course I am a fairly large fan of the genre (old school point and click adventure) so I may very well have selective blinders on for any shortfalls they had. I would absolutely buy them again, as well as the whole set, if they were available here!
dyscode: GamersGate has a A Afterfall Insatiy ExEd edition with Serial-Check DRM, Directly from the developer. The most minimal DRM you will get with this game, for now.
HeDanny: that is an acceptable DRM to me, but once again, only if there was no alternative. In this particular case, I might just go for the Steam version. If I have to have a minimal DRM anyway, Taking the Steam version seems a bit more practical for management. Thanks for your help mate.
Yeah, I rebought it on Steam, too because of that. :)
Post edited March 14, 2014 by dyscode
Green Man Gaming has Cold War on for $1.24 (75% off). It's a low budget Splinter Cell type game according to reviews/comments which people seem to think is worth it for the low price at least. I'm wondering if anyone here has tried it at all and what their take is on the game overall as I'm contemplating maybe picking it up.
I quite liked Cold War, but I remember it being quite unbalanced. It had a lot of gunplay for a stealth game. I have not played it since the xbox so that is quite a number of years now. It used to be on here I think? But sure, if it was somewher I already buy from, I'd seriously consider picking it up myself for that price.
HeDanny: Has anyone mentioned Bundle Stars yet? I went back two pages but didn't see it. Apologies if it was mentioned before that.

Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition
Steam - Win

Disciples III: Renaissance
Steam - Win

Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
Steam - Win

Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold Edition
Steam - Win

Tower Wars
Steam - Win / Mac

Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space
Steam - Win

Tempted to pick this one up for Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition and Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold Edition The other titles don't really seem my thing. More concerned about the DRM than anything else. Are they JUST Steam? Or are there any other nasties hidden in there?
Just remember that Disciples III Renaissance has a bug that don't allow you to fight the final boss and watch the ending, you're going to have to use youtube for that.
It was really annoying for me after 50 or so hours
HeDanny: I quite liked Cold War, but I remember it being quite unbalanced. It had a lot of gunplay for a stealth game. I have not played it since the xbox so that is quite a number of years now. It used to be on here I think? But sure, if it was somewher I already buy from, I'd seriously consider picking it up myself for that price.
Are you referring to Cold War, or ArmA Cold War Assault? The latter (a.k.a. Operation Flashpoint) is in the GOG catalogue, but it's a different game than the Cold War I linked to. Haven't seen this one on GOG that I recall.
mefet: Just remember that Disciples III Renaissance has a bug that don't allow you to fight the final boss and watch the ending, you're going to have to use youtube for that.
It was really annoying for me after 50 or so hours
I can see how that would be annoying! Thanks for the heads up on that, but I don't have any interest in any game in the bundle apart from the two I mentioned in my posts. Well, mostly Afterfall Insanity is why I would buy it, but I know if Sniper Ghost Warrior was there I'd probably give it a go too. The other games will most likely go as trade fodder or something.

skeletonbow: Are you referring to Cold War, or ArmA Cold War Assault? The latter (a.k.a. Operation Flashpoint) is in the GOG catalogue, but it's a different game than the Cold War I linked to. Haven't seen this one on GOG that I recall.
The one you linked mate. I might be wrong, but I think it used to be sold here yonks ago but was pulled for some reason. There was a thread discussing it when it happened.

..or I'm confusing it with another game. Actually I may be thinking of Second Sight. Forgive my terrible memory. I enjoyed Cold War, but I adored Second Sight. One of my favorite XBOX games. I was absolutely spewin when it was pulled from sale here as I procrastinated too much and never bought it.
amok: It does not seem like any of those uses any third party DRM.

If you use CHrome or Firefox, you can install the Enhanced Steam addon, which among other things warn you about third party drm.
HeDanny: Thanks mate. I don't have Enhanced Steam installed in my lappy, which I have been using while I travel. Forgot about the DRM warnings on there. I'll install it on here now. Thanks for the pointer.

Google hates me. Does anyone know if Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold or Afterfall Insanity Extended are available anywhere DRM-Free? They are the only two games I'm interested in from the bundle, but I'm not quite sure I'm interested enough in them to have to use STEAM if there is an alternative, even if I have to pay a bit more.
HeDanny, i have just bought the bundle, and i already have sniper gold, i have a steam key if you want?

Edit: also , just throwing it out there, i also have disciples III, galaxy on fire 2 hd and tower wars codes (i only wanted afterfall and weird worlds....), i may well give them away too, unless anyone wants to exchange for hard truck apocolypse codes?
Post edited March 15, 2014 by falster
The Wonderland series sale is still alive.

Here are some examples what you can create with the level editor : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqK2OiK5840r-J3DZPuGQ_A/videos
Have anyone tried Doorways: Chapter 1&2 ?

It is on sale on Humble right now for £1.99

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/doorways_storefront
amok: Have anyone tried Doorways: Chapter 1&2 ?

I only watched som part of a walkthough. Seems mostly a walking simulator with not so hard pathfinding puzzles and other ones. The atmosphere and the scare-tactics seem to be nicely done for the part I watched. The thing that still holds me back is the episodic release schedule.
amok: Have anyone tried Doorways: Chapter 1&2 ?

dyscode: I only watched som part of a walkthough. Seems mostly a walking simulator with not so hard pathfinding puzzles and other ones. The atmosphere and the scare-tactics seem to be nicely done for the part I watched. The thing that still holds me back is the episodic release schedule.
hmmm. thanks. I might wait and see if it becomes finished then.