It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

on the topic of not working anymore . . . .

can anyone get on GMG?

i keep getting the spinning wheel of infinity
ErekoseDM: on the topic of not working anymore . . . .

can anyone get on GMG?

No problem here.
triock: No problem here.
None here either except that prices are in freaking GBP... I would've bought some games now with the beth sale..
ErekoseDM: on the topic of not working anymore . . . .

can anyone get on GMG?

>_<
i wonder what i did to get banned from their site...

are the Kane & Lynch DLCs even on their site (and on sale)?

only GMG thing im allowed to see is the twitter feed.
even following a google link (thats purpled out from prior visits) leads down the road of the infinity wheels.

thanks for the status update triock + blotunga
Post edited March 31, 2014 by ErekoseDM
ErekoseDM: >_<

even following a google link (thats purpled out from prior visits) leads down the road of the infinity wheels.

I see no DLC on sale for Kane & Lynch. There are some Beth titles discounted but that's it.
ErekoseDM: >_<

Hmm, I see only this (but no sale) - Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days, Kane and Lynch Pack & Square Action Pack
thanks for the info you two

i guess i also am missing nothing off their site then ^_^
The-Business: GamersGate:
Juarez: The Cartel: 2.49 EUR (-75%), Steam

Far Cry Games: -75%, DRM depends on game
E.g. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon 3.74 EUR, Far Cry 3 5 EUR, Far Cry 3 Deluxe 7.50 EUR
I haven't had a chance to play Blood Dragon yet, but FC3 is everything I expected it to be :) Definitely worth the price of admission.
Foxhack: Could you open your Steam client, click on your username on the top right corner of the Steam client, then select "Account Details" - and tell me what that key activated as, if it's not too much trouble?
Gyrocoptor: I took the risk and tried it myself. It activates as Day of Defeat (the account details page even says that) but all of the games mentioned were added to my account. Not bad for a dollar.
That's... weird.

Apparently you're getting this package (thanks to SteamGifts). This is an amazing deal, wonder if Valve screwed up, haha.

This is more or less the same set I usually trade away for cheap at various forums. :(
Post edited March 31, 2014 by Foxhack
Foxhack: That's... weird.

Apparently you're getting this package (thanks to SteamGifts). This is an amazing deal, wonder if Valve screwed up, haha.
Too bad it's not working anymore :((
https://www.indiegala.com/weekly

$2 for the next 20 hours:
Cardinal Quest (Desura)
Steam:
Dark Shadows
Army of Evil
Aerena
Clash of Champions + 1 more copy!
Iesabel
Sparkle 2 Evo
Lyne

Dark Shadows looks interesting. But has bad complaints on the Steam forum.
Iesabel is an Ok H'n'S Diablo style, I kinda like it the trashy way. Combat works good but is just click, click, clik with some secondary mode. Enemies are respawning if you reenter areas, which you have to do a lot. I like the moody ambience of the graphics.
On the Steam forums the game has a rather bad rep, because devs are between slow or abandoning because there is still a non-working multiplayer (opposite to what is advertised).

BTW: The OST to Cardinal Quest is killer!
Post edited March 31, 2014 by dyscode
The-Business: Far Cry Games: -75%, DRM depends on game
E.g. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon 3.74 EUR, Far Cry 3 5 EUR, Far Cry 3 Deluxe 7.50 EUR
Note that unlike here Far Cry 1 and 2 on GG apparently comes with Tages.
dyscode: https://www.indiegala.com/weekly

Cardinal Quest (Desura)
Steam:
Dark Shadows
Army of Evil
Aerena
Clash of Champions + 1 more copy!
Iesabel
Sparkle 2 Evo
Lyne

Dark Shadows looks mighty interesting. But has not a bad comlaints on the Steam forum.
Iesabel is an Ok H'n'S Diablo style, I kinda like it the trashy way. Combat works good but is just click, click, clik with some secondary mode. Enemies are respawning if you reenter areas, which you have to do a lot. I like the moody ambience of the graphics.
On the Steam forums the game has a rather bad rep, because devs are between slow or abandoning because there is still a non-working multiplayer (opposite to what is advertised).

BTW: The OST to Cardinal Quest is killer!
I get the feeling that Dark Shadow - Army of Evil was specifically made to be bundle fodder. It was just released 2 weeks ago, and every single review everywhere is highly negative, with the exception of a troll review praising the bloom. From what I've seen of it, it looks like a really shitty Painkiller knock-off.

Dark Shadows looks mighty interesting. But has bad complaints on the Steam forum.
nightrunner227: I get the feeling that Dark Shadow - Army of Evil was specifically made to be bundle fodder. It was just released 2 weeks ago, and every single review everywhere is highly negative, with the exception of a troll review praising the bloom. From what I've seen of it, it looks like a really shitty Painkiller knock-off.
Sorry I had typo, is was meant to read the game has a bad rep! I corrected that.
And, Yes it looks like you said, one comment at the forum also said there is nothing to make it even compare to M&M Dark Messiah (in more drastic wording though ;) ). So I guess this about sums it up for this game.
Post edited March 31, 2014 by dyscode

Lyne
Lyne is actually a lot of fun if you're into casual puzzle games - new daily puzzles are added as well. It's a kind of zen sudoku without numbers ;-p