It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Hell Yeah is 75% off on GG. €4.25
"Wrath of the dead rabbit" - Monty Python have a lot to answer for :)
StingingVelvet: First of all, hating other countries is not racism. It would be jingoism.

Secondly, the complicated clusterfuck that is worldwide licensing rights and not wanting to deal with it do not a jingoist make.
It's not often you see the words "Jingoism" and "Clusterfuck" in one post! +1 for making me smile (even though the topic is serious and I'm not taking the piss).
Post edited October 23, 2013 by pigdog
spoderman: If anyone's curious, Tony was banned (yes, banned) from the Steam Powered Users Forums and Neogaf a long time ago. The only communities that I know of where he currently posts deals at is Reddit and CAG.
He posts regularly at SomethingAwful, as I mentioned.
Swapper 50% on GOG - I am rrrrreally tempted...
dyscode: Swapper 50% on GOG - I am rrrrreally tempted...
Me too but I decided to wait till -60%, there are too many bundles, sales at this moment.
Some good deals on the F.E.A.R game franchise with voucher code GMG20-IWGQX-41IS1 on GreenManGaming for the next 18 hours or so:

F.E.A.R (Steam) - $2.00
F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin - $3.00
F.E.A.R. 3 - $4.00
F.E.A.R Pack (All 3 titles) - $9.00

Enjoy.
Post edited October 23, 2013 by mharris
Saw a thread on steamgifts regarding this:

http://www.gamesrocket.it/download/Sleeping-Dogs-Limited-Edition.html

Sleeping Digs Ltd Edition for 1.49 Euros

Apparently the site is trustworthy (from what I saw in thread) and sales are international, with a steam redeemable key (presumably not region restricted either).

Hope thats of use to someone! :)

EDIT: forgot the SG thread link so you can scrutinise: http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/awzRg/sleeping-dogs-limited-edition-for-only-149-euros-95-off
Post edited October 23, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: Saw a thread on steamgifts regarding this:

http://www.gamesrocket.it/download/Sleeping-Dogs-Limited-Edition.html

Sleeping Digs Ltd Edition for 1.49 Euros

Apparently the site is trustworthy (from what I saw in thread) and sales are international, with a steam redeemable key (presumably not region restricted either).

Hope thats of use to someone! :)

EDIT: forgot the SG thread link so you can scrutinise: http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/awzRg/sleeping-dogs-limited-edition-for-only-149-euros-95-off
Good find.
CymTyr: Good find.
Random find - even better! :)
Sachys: deal
Great deal. I gave it a shot. It wasn't that hard either. Now I am waiting for code to arrive.
Post edited October 23, 2013 by Vitek
Vitek: Great deal. I gave it a shot. It wasn't that hard either. Now I am waiting for code to arrive.
Ah nice one. let me know how it goes - might manage to bag it myself if the site accepts direct payments (ie non paypal) - or I'll just get the godfather to bag it for me!
Punished_Snake: If you want to buy Condemned or Hell Yeah, probalby they will go on sale this week with Humble Bundle, because there's a registry entry for a Sega Halloween Bundle including Condemned, Hell Yeah and other titles.
I doubt that'll be a Humble pack, it sounds more like something for the upcoming Halloween deals that Steam has every season. Or has someone else said otherwise? (A thread on another forum or something.)

Edit: There's a second Halloween pack (Adventure games) in the Steam DB listed here:

http://steamdb.info/sub/17800/#section_apps
Post edited October 23, 2013 by Foxhack
Sachys: Ah nice one. let me know how it goes - might manage to bag it myself if the site accepts direct payments (ie non paypal) - or I'll just get the godfather to bag it for me!
It does. There is bank transfer option, Paypal (both without additional charge), Credit Card, Skrill/Moneybookers, CartaSi, PostePay (all with 3% additional charge ) and paysafecard (6% additional charge).

The key already arrived and doesn't seem to be region locked.
Now if they also sold all of its milllions of DLC for this price. There is apparently 26 DLC for this game according to Steam.
Vitek:
Blimey thats a lot of em!
Still, at that price, I'm sure a dlc bundle during the sales wont seem much of a purchase.

Good news on the payment front and glad my spotting worked for you! :)
Sachys: Blimey thats a lot of em!
Still, at that price, I'm sure a dlc bundle during the sales wont seem much of a purchase.
The base game is actually 24,99€ here and DLC collection is 44,99€.
I hoped Limited Edition would include at least some DLC, but it apparently includes only 2 pre-order packs. :-/

Sachys: Good news on the payment front and glad my spotting worked for you! :)
Yeah, thanks for this.
Vitek: The base game is actually 24,99€ here and DLC collection is 44,99€.
WAAAGH! Thats a LOT!
Well, €1.49 well spent at least!