It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

stonecold111: How is Experiment 112? (On sale at Gamersgate) Is it worth spending a few hours on it?
It is a very unique game in which you don't play the main character, but control the security systems around her, to allow her to progress (and find out what happened in the decrepit environment she woke up in). The UI contributes to the immersion in a clever way - for example, you start "communicating" with the main character by "nodding" or "shaking" a security camera. For some players that's a very interesting and creative diversion from "regular" games - for others it doesn't really work well. For the current price, I'd definitely give it a shot if you think you might like the premise.
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Psyringe
stonecold111: How is Experiment 112? (On sale at Gamersgate) Is it worth spending a few hours on it?
Psyringe: It is a very unique game in which you don't play the main character, but control the security systems around her, to allow her to progress (and find out what happened in the decrepit environment she woke up in). The UI contributes to the immersion in a clever way - for example, you start "communicating" with the main character by "nodding" or "shaking" a security camera. For some players that's a very interesting and creative diversion from "regular" games - for others it doesn't really work well. For the current price, I'd definitely give it a shot if you think you might like the premise.
+1
and also take some time to read thought he tons of in-game emails for passwords etc.
As Psyringe said very unique game. Great IMHO.

And while you at it check out Cursed Mountain. VERY nice game, though not without faults, but what other games are located in the Himalaya?

IGS has Grave Digger!

HypersomniacLive: Please check your Indiegala Halloween Mix link and take the ":" out, it's causing a '404 Not Found'.
done :)
Post edited October 31, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: Halloween everyhwere:

Indiegala Halloween Mix:

The 39 Steps on Steam
All Zombies Must Die on Steam
Pathologic on Desura
Realms Of The Haunting on GOG
Slender Man Chapter 1: Alone on Android
Slender Man Chapter 2: Survive on Android
Heist: The Score on Android
PLANK'D on Android

and Humble Team 17 Weekly:
Superfrog HD,
Worms Blast,
Worms Crazy Golf,
Worms Ultimate Mayhem,
Worms Armageddon, and
Worms Pinball!
$6 or more:
Alien Breed: Impact, Alien Breed 2: Assault, Alien Breed 3: Descent,
Worms Revolution Gold
I'm very sad to see GOG start to deal with the dodgy people at Indiegala
nijuu: I'm very sad to see GOG start to deal with the dodgy people at Indiegala
Well, who tells you they did? If you're just going from the fact that the bundle contains a GOG-redeemable key, then the much more likely explanation (imho) is that the devs got the keys from GOG, and gave them to IndieGala.

This bundle _could_ be an exception of course, but I don't see any indication for that. As long as there is no indication to the contrary, I'd assume that the bundle vendor got their keys the usual way, i.e. from the publishers/devs of the respective games, not directly from the platform the keys can be redeemed on.
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Psyringe
nijuu: I'm very sad to see GOG start to deal with the dodgy people at Indiegala
Why is Indiegala dodgy again?
teabow: Blackwell Deception is free right now: http://www.wadjeteyegames.com/blackwell-deception.html

(Click buy now and download)
Thank you - I never know where to look to check if it's DRM free. I know it's free so I can't or won't complain but am trying to be principled about DRM.
dyscode: And while you at it check out Cursed Mountain. VERY nice game, though not without faults, but what other games are located in the Himalaya?
It looks great but unfortunately it states it won't run on Win7....damn!
Post edited October 31, 2013 by pigdog
amok: Has GG Halloween sale been posted?

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/halloween
I'd like to highlight from the sale - Sniper Elite V2 Collection for only $6.25, strangely a dollar cheaper than the base game alone that's also on sale. I've been tracking the price of this game forever and I'm finally deciding to bite. I've never seen the collection less than $12 before this sale.
http://www.bmtmicro.com/steamkeys/getkey.jsp

Free Blackwell Deception steam key
ggf162: http://www.bmtmicro.com/steamkeys/getkey.jsp

Thanks for the link. I couldn't get the other page on their website to work. Very cool they give a key for the game. I have a couple titles of theirs (both primordia and resonance here from gog) but haven't played them yet.

If I like this I guess there's more blackwell titles. Is Blackwell Deception like a prequel to the Blackwell Bundle? or independent games? Or other?
teabow: Blackwell Deception is free right now: http://www.wadjeteyegames.com/blackwell-deception.html

(Click buy now and download)
pigdog: Thank you - I never know where to look to check if it's DRM free. I know it's free so I can't or won't complain but am trying to be principled about DRM.
dyscode: And while you at it check out Cursed Mountain. VERY nice game, though not without faults, but what other games are located in the Himalaya?
pigdog: It looks great but unfortunately it states it won't run on Win7....damn!
Works fine right out of the box on my W7 x64 system. One thing to note is the savepoints, which can be rather far away, like 15 mins, sometimes but not more.

fartheststar: Thanks for the link. I couldn't get the other page on their website to work. Very cool they give a key for the game. I have a couple titles of theirs (both primordia and resonance here from gog) but haven't played them yet.

If I like this I guess there's more blackwell titles. Is Blackwell Deception like a prequel to the Blackwell Bundle? or independent games? Or other?
Blackwell Unbound is the first on the timeline and a prequel, Legacy follows, though it was released earlier.
Convergence and Deception follow. There is one more final Episode planned, working title "Epiphany".
Post edited October 31, 2013 by dyscode

thx
Don't know if anyone is interested but if you have a Battle.net account Blackthorne is available as a free download. Nice to see a classic Blizzard title available that I haven't played in awhile.

Was just reading some comments and if you are from outside the US you may need this link to the US site, can't confirm everything but thought I would try to do a little help where I could.

Link:
https://us.battle.net/account/download/
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Couchtr26
Couchtr26: Don't know if anyone is interested but if you have a Battle.net account Blackthorne is available as a free download. Nice to see a classic Blizzard title available that I haven't played in awhile.
Now we need The Lost Vikings and Rock and Roll Racing!
Couchtr26: Don't know if anyone is interested but if you have a Battle.net account Blackthorne is available as a free download. Nice to see a classic Blizzard title available that I haven't played in awhile.
Foxhack: Now we need The Lost Vikings and Rock and Roll Racing!
That is my hope with this release not that Blackthorne is bad but it would be nice to see more of their back catalog available. Prefer on GOG of course but any release is better then no release.
Re: Humble Bundle for Team 17: Anybody having trouble getting connection to Steam to redeem the keys? (there a new link to auto redeem steam keys - but I can't get the page to load/connect). thanks,
Post edited October 31, 2013 by fartheststar