It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have so many of those Kalypso games it's almost sad xD

Airline Tycoon 2
Dungeons
Grand Ages Rome
Imperium Romanum
Jagged Alliance Back in Action
Jagged Alliance Crossfire
M.U.D. TV
Omerta - City of Gangsters
Patrician III , Patrician IV
Port Royale 3
Tropico 3, Tropico 4

I know some people don't like Kalypso but I love the style of games they (try to) make
X-COM Complete is 75% off at GG. All five titles in the bundle are DRM-free. Great deal for folks like me who have the titles on original media but not digitally yet. And of course for anyone who doesn't have them at all (for shame).
Amazon's new "Deal of the Week":

08/15 and 08/16:
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara - $10.19 (32% off, Steam)
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara 4-Pack $31.19 (31% off, $7.80 ea., Steam)

Street Fighter IV- $4.99 (75% off, Steam)
Street Fighter X Tekken - $11.99 (76% off, Steam)
Age of Booty $2.49 (50% off, Steam)
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition - $7.19 (76% off, Download version only!)
Street Fighter IV and Age of Booty also have a non-Steam version, which I didn't link to. Also there are a few more smaller CapCom titles (Download version only) on sale. And some Indie games for not so great or new prices.

From 08/17 to 08/21 the prices will go up for some titles and thus won't be that interesting anymore:
Street Fighter IV - $9.99
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition - $14.99
Street Fighter X Tekken - $24.99

Here's the full list.
IAmSinistar: X-COM Complete is 75% off at GG. All five titles in the bundle are DRM-free. Great deal for folks like me who have the titles on original media but not digitally yet. And of course for anyone who doesn't have them at all (for shame).
Sounds nice... I hope it's still there on Sunday. I can't buy it before.
high rated
IAmSinistar: X-COM Complete is 75% off at GG. All five titles in the bundle are DRM-free. Great deal for folks like me who have the titles on original media but not digitally yet. And of course for anyone who doesn't have them at all (for shame).
blotunga: Sounds nice... I hope it's still there on Sunday. I can't buy it before.
Hush that noise, fool, and check your PMs. ;)
IAmSinistar: Hush that noise, fool, and check your PMs. ;)
:) Thank you!
This might have been posted before but all the MDK games and all the Thief games are on sale on steam. I don't know if I should get the new XCOM or the X-COM complete pack on gamersgate because I heard that the new one is pretty buggy.
The new XCOM is one of the buggiest games I've played in my entire life (and I've played a lot of Ubisoft games ni that time). And yet, according to Steam, I've spent 166 hours playing it. I'm amazed that they managed to hook me. I didn't like the demo. I don't like being limited to one Skyranger and therefore one mission when three are available. I didn't like the way they handled action points and removed inventories. In my first playthrough, one of my soldiers had no head after the second mission and stayed that way for the entire game, both on-base and in-mission.

But it all... works, somehow. I've completed Classic, Classic Ironman, and now I have Slingshot I'll be playing through on Impossible. Maybe today. \o/

I think it's been cheaper than $10 before, and of course it will be cheaper in the future. But it's worth $10.
PenguinJim: The new XCOM is one of the buggiest games I've played in my entire life (and I've played a lot of Ubisoft games ni that time). And yet, according to Steam, I've spent 166 hours playing it. I'm amazed that they managed to hook me. I didn't like the demo. I don't like being limited to one Skyranger and therefore one mission when three are available. I didn't like the way they handled action points and removed inventories. In my first playthrough, one of my soldiers had no head after the second mission and stayed that way for the entire game, both on-base and in-mission.

But it all... works, somehow. I've completed Classic, Classic Ironman, and now I have Slingshot I'll be playing through on Impossible. Maybe today. \o/

I think it's been cheaper than $10 before, and of course it will be cheaper in the future. But it's worth $10.
It also has issues with mapt variety, even if it has like 200 handcrafted maps, I feel like the original Xcom had a larger variety of mission locales due to it all being randomized, it feels limited in that you can only have one base (and no base invasions going on), and one skyranger with only one crew there instead of being able to field several at the same time and then do them sequentially when they arrive to the sites.
On the other hand, it really is a very good and engaging game, the removal of the complex inventory also made it more accessible (I really do not miss having to refill EVERY SINGLE UNIT'S AMMO) and streamlined the game. It has issues but it is also amazingly well done.

Also for anyone that gets it, I would really suggest using a pad such as the 360 pad. I was skeptic at first to that, but it really does handle stuff like multi-levelpaths better with a pad, more natural feeling than with the keyboard and mouse.

Edit: I just hope that it gets significant DLC expansions, like Civ V did. More units, more missiontypes, more maps, more everything plxkthx.
Post edited August 15, 2013 by Luisfius
uqblf: Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara - $10.19 (32% off, Steam)
Anyone know anything about these/this game(s)? I'm thinking strictly single player, but from the description, it appears to rely on multiplayer. Any thoughts?
Coelocanth: Anyone know anything about these/this game(s)? I'm thinking strictly single player, but from the description, it appears to rely on multiplayer. Any thoughts?
More fun co op/multiplayer but doable in single player. Cant find a decent first impressions on youtube (i heard of the game a while back) unfortunately (dont think TB did a WTF on this game)
Check this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2pvi4fA1BQ
Post edited August 16, 2013 by nijuu
Coelocanth: Anyone know anything about these/this game(s)? I'm thinking strictly single player, but from the description, it appears to rely on multiplayer. Any thoughts?
They are the best 2d brawlers ever made. My favorites in the arcade. They can be done solo
but they are WAY better on multi.
The recent release Dragon's Crown is more or less them but on crack and worse art direction for the female characters. And better animation.
Luisfius: Edit: I just hope that it gets significant DLC expansions, like Civ V did. More units, more missiontypes, more maps, more everything plxkthx.
The accidental addition of those achievement placeholders on Steam suggest that XCOM: Enemy Within will be a massive DLC for the base game.

The President has been infected with an alien disease! Your XCOM squad will be shrunk down to microscopic size and injected into the President's bloodstream. Forced to battle their way through the alien cells, can they defeat the XenoCell command cluster in the President's brain and save Earth once more?
A Machine For Pigs is up for Preorder on Desura for 20% off, €12.79
on also, same price but 800BC cheaper on [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-AAMFP/amnesia-a-machine-for-pigs?caff=1869351]GG.UK which is ~200BC more expensive than GG.US.
Post edited August 16, 2013 by dyscode
PenguinJim: The President has been infected with an alien disease! Your XCOM squad will be shrunk down to microscopic size and injected into the President's bloodstream. Forced to battle their way through the alien cells, can they defeat the XenoCell command cluster in the President's brain and save Earth once more?
Ugh, I hope that's only a one time thing and not the whole premise of the 'Enemy Within' expansion.