It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Yeah, it looks.. although is a platformer, so I guess that there's more gameplay in it than the whole Botanicula experience...
Fly'N and Puddle looks like the best games from these bundles.

...and I loved Botanicula too. But I think it is a musical-aventure game... and it's damn good at that, but also sooo short. ;p
IAmSinistar: Good points, Fly'N is more of a platformer than a point-and-click. I guess the similarity to me is conceptual rather than mechanical. Which is fine, I don't want something that apes Botanicula, but rather a new experience.

I think I will register and see if they let Yanks buy the games. I'll get both bundles if so, since there are titles in each I want (Fly'n, Age of Enigma, and pretty much the whole Hardcore pack).
yep, the art looks very Botanical... ;p
And Puddle looks very [url=https://duckduckgo.com/Fluidity_(video_game)]Fluidity[/url] (which looks amazing btw, wish I have a Wii).

I can't say anything about the other games, but Shad'O, Blocks that Matter and Stellar Impact I think they were featured in other bundles... I guess you should check before buying... who knows, maybe you have it already... ;p
Post edited August 21, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: I can't say anything about the other games, but Shad'O, Blocks that Matter and Stellar Impact I think they were featured in other bundles... I guess you should check before buying... who knows, maybe you have it already... ;p
I don't have any of the titles yet, so it's all good. Technically I did get Stellar Impact in a bundle, but I didn't redeem it because it was Steam only. It's also the only one not listed as having a DRM-free download available in this bundle, so I still may not have it after this purchase. :)

Some of the Casual titles don't interest me at all, but the price is totally reasonable for just Fly'n and Age of Enigma, and I might enjoy Dracula if I try it too.
Stooner: I can't say anything about the other games, but Shad'O, Blocks that Matter and Stellar Impact I think they were featured in other bundles... I guess you should check before buying... who knows, maybe you have it already... ;p
IAmSinistar: I don't have any of the titles yet, so it's all good. Technically I did get Stellar Impact in a bundle, but I didn't redeem it because it was Steam only. It's also the only one not listed as having a DRM-free download available in this bundle, so I still may not have it after this purchase. :)

Some of the Casual titles don't interest me at all, but the price is totally reasonable for just Fly'n and Age of Enigma, and I might enjoy Dracula if I try it too.
Stellar impact says "serial key and master", not sure what does that mean...
But it is an online multiplayer anyway!..
Post edited August 21, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: Stellar impact says "serial key and master", not sure what does that mean...
Ah, I didn't pick up on that. I swear, I buy games so quickly these days that half the time I don't know what I'm getting. :D

That sorts the issue for me, as I don't do multiplayer anyway, so it doesn't matter if it's DRM-free on not. Thanks for the info, and I'll try to do better about reading the production descriptions more thoroughly.
Stooner: Stellar impact says "serial key and master", not sure what does that mean...
IAmSinistar: Ah, I didn't pick up on that. I swear, I buy games so quickly these days that half the time I don't know what I'm getting. :D

That sorts the issue for me, as I don't do multiplayer anyway, so it doesn't matter if it's DRM-free on not. Thanks for the info, and I'll try to do better about reading the production descriptions more thoroughly.
hehehe, you're welcome... ;p

also, that Age of Enigma is the same of this one?
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/13908/age-of-enigma-the-secret-of-the-6th-ghost/index.html

$2.99 there.
Stooner: hehehe, you're welcome... ;p

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/13908/age-of-enigma-the-secret-of-the-6th-ghost/index.html

$2.99 there.
Yes it is, thanks for the info!
Stooner: hehehe, you're welcome... ;p

$2.99 there.
IAmSinistar: Yes it is, thanks for the info!
:)
Are you not afraid of that many accounts?
Stooner: Yeah, it looks.. although is a platformer, so I guess that there's more gameplay in it than the whole Botanicula experience...
Fly'N and Puddle looks like the best games from these bundles.

...and I loved Botanicula too. But I think it is a musical-aventure game... and it's damn good at that, but also sooo short. ;p
IAmSinistar: Good points, Fly'N is more of a platformer than a point-and-click. I guess the similarity to me is conceptual rather than mechanical. Which is fine, I don't want something that apes Botanicula, but rather a new experience.

I think I will register and see if they let Yanks buy the games. I'll get both bundles if so, since there are titles in each I want (Fly'n, Age of Enigma, and pretty much the whole Hardcore pack).
Fly'n is a great game, I got it from the Steam summer sale when it was $2.49. I don't think the gameplay is anything like Botanicula though, although the artstyle is similar. The gameplay is similar to Giana Sisters, if anything. Anyway, I fully recommend it, it's an underrated gem.
Thanks Stooner and spoderman. I'm trying to rein in my mad game purchases, so I think I will just buy Fly'N straight off of Desura, even if it costs a bit more than the bundle. If I don't stop bundle buying I'm going to fill my drive with stuff I'll never get around to playing. I need to stop being a glutton and go back to being a gourmet. :)
IAmSinistar: Thanks Stooner and spoderman. I'm trying to rein in my mad game purchases, so I think I will just buy Fly'N straight off of Desura, even if it costs a bit more than the bundle. If I don't stop bundle buying I'm going to fill my drive with stuff I'll never get around to playing. I need to stop being a glutton and go back to being a gourmet. :)
Cool!
Well, makes me kinda sad for not having a spare Steam key (;p), but I think it's for the best!

or you should just wait for a better sale, if you don't wanna play right now!
hkabik: Steam sales cheapen Intellectual Propert... luckily Origin sales do not. :/

I won't be buying anything, but some decent deals.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/browse/pc-download/on-sale
Are any of the BF3 dlc worth it?.
hkabik: Steam sales cheapen Intellectual Propert... luckily Origin sales do not. :/

I won't be buying anything, but some decent deals.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/browse/pc-download/on-sale
nijuu: Are any of the BF3 dlc worth it?.
Depends on your play style.
Karkand is pretty diverse but is mostly open warfare with an emphasis on vehicles.
Close Quarters is...well, up close and personal.
Armored Kill is for vehicular combat (and some damn big maps)
Aftermath is similar to Close Quarters, but it has an emphasis on the new game modes and the crossbow.
End Game is hard to describe, but it adds a dropship to some new maps and introduces more agile vehicles (dirt bikes and light AA).
I bought Premium for my console and don't regret it much, except NOW I have to get it for PC...or just get BF4.
nijuu: Are any of the BF3 dlc worth it?.
Rohan15: Depends on your play style.
Karkand is pretty diverse but is mostly open warfare with an emphasis on vehicles.
Close Quarters is...well, up close and personal.
Armored Kill is for vehicular combat (and some damn big maps)
Aftermath is similar to Close Quarters, but it has an emphasis on the new game modes and the crossbow.
End Game is hard to describe, but it adds a dropship to some new maps and introduces more agile vehicles (dirt bikes and light AA).
I bought Premium for my console and don't regret it much, except NOW I have to get it for PC...or just get BF4.
Im going to assume rest of them (Karkand aside - i enjoyed it) are multiplayer as well?.
about Origin sale:
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning -> 3€ sweet!
merow: about Origin sale:
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning -> 3€ sweet!
Well that's just mean, it's 6€ over here and 3€ for the DLC/expansions.