It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/new/omerta-city-of-gangsters.html

Omerta -- $9.99 Sale price. $7.99 if you use your galapoints. Cheapest ive seen aside from the Nuuvem $5 sale a while back....
Seems to have been a mistake, current price about 3 times higher :/
Was willing to grab another copy to see if GOG's DLCs work with Steam version, but not going to pay $23.99 for that kind of test.
nijuu: http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/new/omerta-city-of-gangsters.html

Omerta -- $9.99 Sale price. $7.99 if you use your galapoints. Cheapest ive seen aside from the Nuuvem $5 sale a while back....
JMich: Seems to have been a mistake, current price about 3 times higher :/
Was willing to grab another copy to see if GOG's DLCs work with Steam version, but not going to pay $23.99 for that kind of test.
odd one.when I posted it, it said 6 days to go before :( and the price I posted was correct then.hnmmmmmmm
How long will the gamefly-sale be on?
Hitman Midweek at GG.

Hitman Absolution -70% €10.50/13762 BC $12 or £6.00 or 9328 BC

And Tropico 4 Colletion €12.50/ 16384BC or £8.75 13603

On Desura
ASA: A Space Adventure is 50% off for €5.
7.7 rating.
Post edited May 06, 2013 by dyscode
Recsam511: Risen Pack is not a bad deal...
Rincewind81: Risen 2 is Steamworks, is Risen delivered as a Steam Code too? Risen 2 would be a deal if the "Pack" included the DLC...
Risen is a Tages key :(

At least i got Risen 2 on steam for £7 though :)
Matrix Games' weekly deal (6th to 12th May, discounts up to 57%)):
[url=http://www.matrixgames.com/store/297/Steel.Panthers:.World.at.War.-.Generals.Edition]Steel Panthers: World at War - Generals Edition[/url]: $29.99 (EUR 24.99) [Release date: 22 June 2000]
Uncommon Valor: $19.99 (EUR 16.99) [Release date: 1 May 2002]
These may need applying fixes from their forum to get them running on newer Windows versions.
Rincewind81: Risen 2 is Steamworks, is Risen delivered as a Steam Code too? Risen 2 would be a deal if the "Pack" included the DLC...
JAMVA: Risen is a Tages key :(

It might be Steam only for this but Risen got its TAGES removed from what I am aware
But as I said that might just be Steam version I'm not sure
The Just Cause games are on sale on Steam's daily deal. 75% off.

Just Cause 1 : £1.24
Just Cause 2 : £2.49
All the Just Cause 2 DLCs : £1.70
Fatshark Collection is 75% off ($10.75 and must be activated on Steam)

Tom Clancy's Collection is 75% off ($6.25 and most of them are TAGES)
grynn: Fatshark Collection is 75% off ($10.75 and must be activated on Steam)
I see that the individual games are on sale as well. Is the single player campaign of KRATER worth the cost? I know virtually nothing about this game, except that people were pretty hot about it when it was in beta, but it seemed to be more of a multiplayer thing, and I have heard very little about it since its release.
grynn: Fatshark Collection is 75% off ($10.75 and must be activated on Steam)
Psyringe: I see that the individual games are on sale as well. Is the single player campaign of KRATER worth the cost? I know virtually nothing about this game, except that people were pretty hot about it when it was in beta, but it seemed to be more of a multiplayer thing, and I have heard very little about it since its release.
The bundle is inflated in price due to Lead and Gold which imho is not worth it. That game alone is multi and has been dead mostly on servers for eons. Krater is supposed to be good but i havent played it for a while. Its co op rather than multi i think
Psyringe: I see that the individual games are on sale as well. Is the single player campaign of KRATER worth the cost? I know virtually nothing about this game, except that people were pretty hot about it when it was in beta, but it seemed to be more of a multiplayer thing, and I have heard very little about it since its release.
nijuu: The bundle is inflated in price due to Lead and Gold which imho is not worth it. That game alone is multi and has been dead mostly on servers for eons. Krater is supposed to be good but i havent played it for a while. Its co op rather than multi i think
Krater is an odd beast, really, and I wonder what they were thinking when they made it. It is filled with Swedish (and sometimes Swedish pen & paper RPG) in-jokes, which might turn out to be very hard for most non-swedes to actually understand.
Gameplay is so-so, but the setting is nice and charming. I can't wholeheartedly recommend it to someone not from Sweden or who is not at least very familiar with Sweden, but at that price, it might still be worth a look.

And the game has a full-length singleplayer campaign. I have not even touched the co-op yet, so I can't comment on it.
Post edited May 07, 2013 by AFnord
http://www.greenmangaming.com/search/?q=dogfight

Dogfight 1942 $2.49
Dogfight 1942 Russia Under Siege DLC $0.74
Dogfight 1942 Fire over Africa DLC $0.74

All 3 Steamworks.

Anyone bought or played these?. Any good?
JAMVA: Risen is a Tages key :(

SovietSharkey: It might be Steam only for this but Risen got its TAGES removed from what I am aware
But as I said that might just be Steam version I'm not sure
You're correct :)

Buy it on steam or the likes of greenmangaming.com who sell the steam key and TAGES has been removed , the files are still there but they are inert.

Gamefly sell the retail version of Risen (my Risen 2 was also retail) version which has a 3 machine limit and no regenerating activations :(
dyscode: Hitman Midweek at GG.

Hitman Absolution -70% €10.50/13762 BC $12 or £6.00 or 9328 BC
The prices have dropped even more. GamersGate now has Hitman Absolution (Professional Edition) for 70% off from a list price of 30$, so they sell it for 9$ - while it's 45$ at Steam, and a whopping 60$ at GMG.

The "Hitman Collection" with 3 games for 5$ looks interesting if you like the classics.
Post edited May 07, 2013 by Psyringe