It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

carnival73: For anyone wondering what you DONT get in Season Pass:
Thanks, I guess I'll wait for a GOTY edition than trying to figure out the optimal DLC deal. Too much hassle as it is.
carnival73: For anyone wondering what you DONT get in Season Pass:
timppu: Thanks, I guess I'll wait for a GOTY edition than trying to figure out the optimal DLC deal. Too much hassle as it is.
I was thinking the same...although GotY will probably only be base + Season Pass considering the amount of content. I'm thinking you might wind up waiting two years for a "Complete" version to get released.

This also gets me to wondering if there are complete versions of Magicka or Dungeon Defenders yet.....those two games kept crapping out add-on after add-on.

I know Magicka did have a 'complete' package but then it went and shat out a bunch more DLC.

Thankfully Cities in Motion finally pulled the lever and moved on to a sequel. Downloading and installing 11 DLCs from Gate was an ass clog.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by carnival73
timppu: Thanks, I guess I'll wait for a GOTY edition than trying to figure out the optimal DLC deal. Too much hassle as it is.
carnival73: I was thinking the same...although GotY will probably only be base + Season Pass considering the amount of content. I'm thinking you might wind up waiting two years for a "Complete" version to get released.

This also gets me to wondering if there are complete versions of Magicka or Dungeon Defenders yet.....those two games kept crapping out add-on after add-on.

I know Magicka did have a 'complete' package but then it went and shat out a bunch more DLC.

Thankfully Cities in Motion finally pulled the lever and moved on to a sequel. Downloading and installing 11 DLCs from Gate was an ass clog.
Dungeon Defenders has been in at least 2 Humble Bundles with ALL of it's DLC included if I remember correctly...
Don't think Magicka has been rebundled with ALL it's DLC
So the BL2 Season Pass doesn't include the Mechromancer add-on? Bummer.
carnival73: I was thinking the same...although GotY will probably only be base + Season Pass considering the amount of content. I'm thinking you might wind up waiting two years for a "Complete" version to get released.
I think two years is probably fine, I'm yet to even play Borderlands 1 GOTY which is in my Steam account. I think it had "only" four DLCs.

Fortunately I am not interested in the Cities in Motion games... albeit for some reason I have the first game (without any DLCs I think) in my GamersGate account. I probably got it as a freebie from them at some point.
Speaking of BL2, I wonder when that fourth DLC is due out. I played through the full game before the first DLC released. I've been itching to play the game again but I'm waiting for the final DLC to release before I do.
carnival73: One day only
Amazon breaks out BIG feckin' cheese
--------------------------------------------------------------
Borderlands 2 + Season Pass (Steam) $25
They also have just the Season Pass on sale for $10 for those who own BL2 already. Finally a tempting price!
on DotEmu the SEGA Community Budle is on sale for €4
The Community voted for:
- Sonic 3 & Knuckles,
- Sonic The Hedgehog 2,
- Sonic The Hedgehog,
- Streets of Rage 2,
- Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master,
- Golden Axe 2,
- Comix Zone,
- Golden Axe,
- Wonder Boy III: Monster lair
- Streets of Rage.

http://www.dotemu.com/en/download-game/5472/dotemu-exclusive-sega-genesis-community-bundle

On Desura:
Drip Drip $2.49, -75%

Cognition Ep2, $7.49 -25%
also Ep.1 for , $7.49 -25%
Post edited April 05, 2013 by dyscode
Motorsports Sale at Get Games Go. Some of them are the same Codemasters games that where on sale at GMG recently if you missed that sale.
carnival73: .

.For anyone wondering what you DONT get in Season Pass:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Borderlands 2 Season Pass - 4 DLCs (not including pre-order packages)

Pre-Order bonus includes:

Consumers who ordered from Premier Club:

-The Golden Key - "Unlock a rare item in the mysterious Sanctuary Loot Chest."

-Vault Hunter's Relic - "Play solo or team up with friends and boost your gear hunting fortune with the Vault Hunter's Relic."

-Gearbox Gunpack - "A package of unique Gearbox Golden Guns to help you start your journey on Pandora."

Consumers who pre-ordered in general:

-Mechromancer DLC free of charge.

Consumers who pre-ordered from GameStop (US), EB Games (AU/NZ) or GAME (UK)

- Receive access to the Creature Slaughter Dome. Consumers can also submit their idea for the name of a gun to be included in a future add-on content pack on GameStop's Facebook Page Name This Gun!

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Borderlands_2

I think all can be purchased on Steam seperately.

Feck this game has waaaay too much content. Can I hear Gearbox paying dearly for this exploitation by choking on all the dollars and change rolling in? =/

Going by Steam prices for the missing DLCs - We've still got about another $55 to spend to complete Borderlands 2.

So going by normal retail (in NZ at least)

Base game = $70
Season Pass = $40
Extras not in SP = $55

Making this game $165 for us.
This Amy discount has knocked the overall price down to $80.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is the second most expensive PC games besides Train Simulator.
FYI, the Mechromancer Pack includes all the preorder stuff (Relic, gunpack, golden key, etc.)

Also, I think this game STILL has less DLC than Magicka. XD
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Foxhack
carnival73: Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is the second most expensive PC games besides Train Simulator.
http://www.ageod.com/en/ageod-games/37-pre-order-alea-jacta-est-base-version.html
chezybezy: im sure it was only £26 on release day itself so if your only buying it for the discount percentage please double check guys.
however awesome price and find for something so new.
Another price drop for the game . Now it's £7.99 .
New Get Loaded. Mostly repeats from earlier sales (2K in particular) but still a really excellent deal.

http://getloadedgo.com/

EDIT: Might as well list the games. Pick any 2 for $10.

Mafia II
Spec Ops: The Line
Darksiders II
Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Asylum
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Civilization V
Borderlands Game of the Year Edition
Just Cause 2
Lego Harry Potter years 5-7
Dirt 2
Quantum Conundrum
Serious Sam 3
Post edited April 05, 2013 by PenutBrittle
PenutBrittle:
Weird, this time all GetLoadedGo games are Steam redeemable, including games that previously were not (Batman games).
PenutBrittle: New Get Loaded. Mostly repeats from earlier sales (2K in particular) but still a really excellent deal.

http://getloadedgo.com/

EDIT: Might as well list the games. Pick any 2 for $10.

Mafia II
Spec Ops: The Line
Darksiders II
Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Asylum
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Civilization V
Borderlands Game of the Year Edition
Just Cause 2
Lego Harry Potter years 5-7
Dirt 2
Quantum Conundrum
Serious Sam 3
Thats not a bad deal. Is Just Cause 2 any good anyone know?