It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

F1ach: Grey Matter on GG €2.25.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-GREY/gray-matter
Anyone bought this? Is it english only or is it multilanguage, especially german? Thanks.
F1ach: Grey Matter on GG €2.25.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-GREY/gray-matter
Rincewind81: Anyone bought this? Is it english only or is it multilanguage, especially german? Thanks.
Dunno if this quote helps from the release data (not from Gamersgate)

Gray Matter was released in Germany, Austria and Switzerland on November 12th, 2010 for PC and Xbox 360. The game features both English and German languages. The game was released in the UK on both platforms on February 25th 2011
Rincewind81: Anyone bought this? Is it english only or is it multilanguage, especially german? Thanks.
F1ach: Dunno if this quote helps from the release data (not from Gamersgate)

Gray Matter was released in Germany, Austria and Switzerland on November 12th, 2010 for PC and Xbox 360. The game features both English and German languages. The game was released in the UK on both platforms on February 25th 2011
Thanks, but that was the german retail version. Often Digital Versions are without multilanguage support. Even german games (Daedalic) at gamersgate are often english only.
Qwertyman: Weird, because it's labeled DRM free and the reviews say it's DRM free... If you're correct, then I appreciate the heads up!

Edit: Ah, here it is: "Note: If you already own X Superbox and redeem the game on Steam you will get the X3: Albion Prelude Expansion Pack for Free." It'd still be worth it to me to purchase that version to get the other games DRM free.
grviper: Psst... If you download X games in Steam, go to egosoft site, download the latest patches, ignore their installer complaints and force them into the corresponding game folders... you'll get your sweet DRM-free. Except AP, the devs keep it steamed and don't release patches outside of it.
So, I did this and you were right! I really appreciate it, you saved me some moneys! It seems as though X3:TC still works, but it's possible that I'll encounter some issues in the game since the patcher that makes it DRM free downgrades the executable from 3.2c to 3.2 (it was updated Nov 27th of this year to 3.2c in case you were unaware of it), but the game does load up just fine. Hopefully one day they'll release a similar patch for AP. Thanks again!

Rincewind81: Thanks, but that was the german retail version. Often Digital Versions are without multilanguage support. Even german games (Daedalic) at gamersgate are often english only.
Well, I have bought the GG verison but did not come around to install it.
Maybe I have to to do so later today, then I'll let you know, if nobody else replies first.
Post edited December 20, 2012 by dyscode

Rincewind81: Thanks, but that was the german retail version. Often Digital Versions are without multilanguage support. Even german games (Daedalic) at gamersgate are often english only.
I bought it and as far as I am able to tell, it is English-only. Only "en.pak" is present in the Localized and LipSync folders, there are "en" subfolders alone in the Audio\Dialog and Audio\Cutscenes folders, and the manual and readme are only provided in English.
Qwertyman: Weird, because it's labeled DRM free and the reviews say it's DRM free... If you're correct, then I appreciate the heads up!

Edit: Ah, here it is: "Note: If you already own X Superbox and redeem the game on Steam you will get the X3: Albion Prelude Expansion Pack for Free." It'd still be worth it to me to purchase that version to get the other games DRM free.
grviper: Psst... If you download X games in Steam, go to egosoft site, download the latest patches, ignore their installer complaints and force them into the corresponding game folders... you'll get your sweet DRM-free. Except AP, the devs keep it steamed and don't release patches outside of it.
If Steam goes out of business, then we can expect these types of patches so we can still play our games. If Egosoft is able to do it, im sure some code savy gamer can make a patch too.
Heretic777: If Steam goes out of business, then we can expect these types of patches so we can still play our games. If Egosoft is able to do it, im sure some code savy gamer can make a patch too.
It's already being done by the pirates. They're releasing working Steam games that works without being connected online or using a Steam account.
GamersGate

Fallout 3 GotY - 2,5€ / £2.5 / $5 (Steam)
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-F3GOTYE/fallout-3-game-of-the-year-edition?caff=20201
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-F3GOTYE/fallout-3-game-of-the-year-edition?caff=20201

"iamaneldergeek" - 5% off
Post edited December 20, 2012 by kjx
Wow, three good deals three days in a row at Gamersgate. :o

Fallout 3: GOTY is $4.74 using IAMANELDERGEEK for US dollar-payers, but a pretty amazing £2.36 in the UK! (Using that code, naturally)

It's for Steam.
PenguinJim: Wow, three good deals three days in a row at Gamersgate. :o

Fallout 3: GOTY is $4.74 using IAMANELDERGEEK for US dollar-payers, but a pretty amazing £2.36 in the UK! (Using that code, naturally)

It's for Steam.
If there was any sense in buying it again I would do it, this second :)
Elven Legacy Collection is a GG daily too, if you didn't have enough of Fantasy Wars.
drennan: I bought it and as far as I am able to tell, it is English-only. Only "en.pak" is present in the Localized and LipSync folders, there are "en" subfolders alone in the Audio\Dialog and Audio\Cutscenes folders, and the manual and readme are only provided in English.
Thank you. ;)
Max Payne 2 70% off at GG.
I wanto to buy Fallout 3 but I can't, the site say that my Verified by Visa code isn't valid and blocked my card :l
But is valid, I bought Rage the other day on GG and it works without problem :(