It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes, 3,75 -70% DRM free
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-EDNAH/edna-and-harvey-harveys-new-eyes?caff=1869351
Excellent! For those who already have the Breakout.
AMAZING DEAL
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DQCF/defenders-quest-valley-of-the-forgotten
grviper: Excellent! For those who already have the Breakout.
With this and Alpha Polaris I nearly think this is ErrorGate at work.
An Indie Game with 80% off and a NEW game neraly the same - looks suspicious.
sheesh, that game will be in 3 Indie bundles tomorrow at this pace.
Damn, just when I don't have enough money (or even blue coins). >.<

Edit:
Pheace: sheesh, that game will be in 3 Indie bundles tomorrow at this pace.
Why do you think that?
Post edited December 21, 2012 by Balazs
Balazs: Why do you think that?
Not based on any fact or anything, just a random overstatement based on how fast the price for this game is dropping across services given that it was only released shortly. At this price it could show up in a bundle any day now. (No, I have no knowledge of any, it was just to dramatize the point :))
Balazs: Why do you think that?
Pheace: Not based on any fact or anything, just a random overstatement based on how fast the price for this game is dropping across services given that it was only released shortly. At this price it could show up in a bundle any day now. (No, I have no knowledge of any, it was just to dramatize the point :))
Ah, that makes sense. I guess tiredness makes me lose my sense of humor a bit. >.< Anyway, I'm guessing that the GG price is a mistake, and apart from that, the price drop isn't quite as fast as it usually is for other games (even the recent Steam sale was 66% off and not 75%).
Picked it up despite me not being fond of DRM-free installers, I really prefer it tied to some service I regularly use like Desura, GOG or Steam. But it was a good way to use some of those Blue coins that otherwise would probably have expired eventually anyway.
Post edited December 21, 2012 by Pheace
Grabbed Venetica on GamersGate and then used blue coins to pick up Alpha Polaris.

Does Alpha Protocol rarely go on sale? I've had it in my wish list for a while, but haven't seen a price drop since I put it there.
Gonchi: Grabbed Venetica on GamersGate and then used blue coins to pick up Alpha Polaris.

Does Alpha Protocol rarely go on sale? I've had it in my wish list for a while, but haven't seen a price drop since I put it there.
Alpha _Protocol_ goes on sale several times a year. I'm a bit surprised that it's not included in the current sale. Perhaps it'll become one of the daily deals (it was one last year).

Alpha _Polaris_ I know nothing about, I actually noticed the game for the very first time when it went on sale (and immediately bought it, since people here seem to think that it's a good deal. ;) ).
Gonchi: Grabbed Venetica on GamersGate and then used blue coins to pick up Alpha Polaris.

Psyringe: Alpha _Protocol_ goes on sale several times a year. I'm a bit surprised that it's not included in the current sale. Perhaps it'll become one of the daily deals (it was one last year).

Alpha _Polaris_ I know nothing about, I actually noticed the game for the very first time when it went on sale (and immediately bought it, since people here seem to think that it's a good deal. ;) ).
Ok, thanks. I'll wait a bit longer for Alpha Protocol.

As for Alpha Polaris, it's an Adventure game, I'm kind of obligated to get around to playing it at some point. For $2 it seemed like a good deal and I had enough blue coins so the game was basically free, it even received some decent reviews.
Tarm: What? What are steam on about now? What is this crap?

"We're sorry. This game is not available in your region"
Artki: Just refresh the page. It usually works the 2nd time.
Yeah I saw that. My WTF came from that that have never happened to me before and I got scared steam would start with strict region bullshit.

Azilut: I've been digging through the various Steam sales, and I don't think I've seen anyone mention this yet:

LucasArts Adventure Pack, 50% off ($4.99)

Includes: Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, The Dig, LOOM.

Has this been on Steam forever and I just didn't notice, or is this big news?
My question is if the games work "out of the steam pipe" or do I have to tweak them to even get them started on a modern computer?
Psyringe: Alpha _Polaris_ I know nothing about, I actually noticed the game for the very first time when it went on sale (and immediately bought it, since people here seem to think that it's a good deal. ;) ).
I liked Alpha Polaris (for $2 You can't really go wrong) but it's very short, so don't be surprised if it ends 'abruptly'.
Pheace: Picked it up despite me not being fond of DRM-free installers, I really prefer it tied to some service I regularly use like Desura, GOG or Steam. But it was a good way to use some of those Blue coins that otherwise would probably have expired eventually anyway.
If you're talking about GG's Defender's Quest, then yeah their "DRM Free" pre-downloader.exe for the download of the download of the program sucks. On the plus side, GG just provides the Mac/Linux versions straight up, no fuss. The GG downloader ends up hiding the Windows game you paid for in plain sight under the "GamersGate temporary files" folder, as a launch(lol took off the .exe) file. Rename the exe back onto it, and it'll work.

Edit: Whoa, wait, you straight up don't like the fact that it isn't Origin/UPlay/GFWL? Do you also have a habit of finding your brown-coated self in an Alliance bar every Unification Day?
Post edited December 21, 2012 by pen_sq
Hmmm, if you're not bothered by SecuROM, Gamergate has The Whispered World for $1.74. I'm tempted, as I've got this game on my GOG wishlist but being a cheap bastard, I want a better deal than the $7.49 GOG's offering. I should probably grab it with Blue Coins...