It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

keeveek: I've said they were waste of money, because, for example for Max Payne 3, for a very long time, all DLCs together were cheaper than the Pass itself.

It's a good thing if you don't want to bother with tracking and buying all DLCs separately, but that's not really a good deal economically speaking. At least not in cases I know.
Plus all the DLCs so far have been multiplayer focused (maps and characters), so don't buy if you're not going to play multiplayer. I got the $20 MP3 Complete deal but didn't realize that fact until afterwards, which was pretty unfortunate since I don't really care for multiplayer.
Post edited November 22, 2012 by GoJays2025
Outdated
Post edited November 23, 2012 by amano
http://blog.greenmangaming.com/

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 22,5$ with GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q
Canadians might be interested in this one: XCOM:Enemy Unkown Special Edition PC retail for $29.99 at ncix.com. Express shipping for 2 bucks on this as well. Limited quantities available.
Post edited November 22, 2012 by Coelocanth
Ian: ok chaps - advice please

I really want mass effect - currently 50% off at steam £4.99

but amazon are having ME 1 + ME 2 +dragon age origins ultimate + Dragon Age 2 on friday $14.99

do you think there would be enough interest on here for a giveaway for dragon age series, as they will be origin, I already have them both ?
PMed you about DA2
Asmo2: http://blog.greenmangaming.com/

Will the 25% discount voucher work on this?
amok: hmm, Sacred 2 Gold has gone down in price at GG. £4.50 here... tempting, but I never got into the first one for some reason. Recommended? I have heard different things about it.
The 360 version is much shorter but much more refined, polished and works great with a Game Pad.

The PC version seem to have a larger map but is quite buggy, online servers are down and if you intend to use a pad you're going to have map mouse and WASD and it still doesn't feel right because the PC version was designed to be more of a click fest.
Ravaged is on sale for $3.99 on Steam. It's an awesome indie online shooter (Kickstarter to I think) that plays like a CoD game but in a post-apocalypse stetting. Plus the multiplayer is fun. :D
Asmo2: http://blog.greenmangaming.com/

nijuu: Will the 25% discount voucher work on this?
The 25% discount voucher is what knocks it down to $22.50.
Dishonored also ends up being $22.50 on greenmangaming with the voucher.
Post edited November 23, 2012 by misfire200
Ian: ok chaps - advice please

I really want mass effect - currently 50% off at steam £4.99

but amazon are having ME 1 + ME 2 +dragon age origins ultimate + Dragon Age 2 on friday $14.99

do you think there would be enough interest on here for a giveaway for dragon age series, as they will be origin, I already have them both ?
I would be interested in either Dragon Age game myself. I loved what I got to play of the first game, am curious about 2, though everyone says it's not nearly as good as the first.
nijuu: Will the 25% discount voucher work on this?
misfire200: WHoops didnt read it properly. Thanks :)
The 25% discount voucher is what knocks it down to $22.50.
Dishonored also ends up being $22.50 on greenmangaming with the voucher.
Some nice Steam additions to the GamersGate sale:

The Darkness II is 70% off.
Spec Ops: The Line is 66% off - not as cheap as the GMG daily, but still a pretty good price.
The King's Crusade Collection is 50% of.
An hour from now they're switching dailies so I'm hoping Gate puts even more games up.

So far the only thing they have of (slight) interest for me is Slightly Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs. =L

There's an uncelebrated sale happening in the back pages of Steam's catalog
for Confrontation

http://store.steampowered.com/app/204560/?snr=1_7_7_230_150_68

I'm thinking this is the static sale price during the whole Autumn Sale.
Doubt that Dishonored will be any cheaper at Christmas. Emailed my mom in the states and told her to buy it for me, since here GG shows Euros.

Sacred 2 Gold is tempting as well....
StingingVelvet: Doubt that Dishonored will be any cheaper at Christmas. Emailed my mom in the states and told her to buy it for me, since here GG shows Euros.

Sacred 2 Gold is tempting as well....
I don't regret buying it because I will never own a 360...but if you do own a 360 get that version instead.
Warning about Gate and the Evochron Games - Each game is more or less an update and improvement over the last one with 'Mercenaries' being the most up-to-date and only necessary purchase.
Post edited November 23, 2012 by carnival73