It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Amazon added the older Assassin's Creed games and Payday: The Heist.
Spec Ops: The line is still 75% off on GMG, and you can get an extra 20% off using the voucher code that's been already mentioned.
CIV 5 Gods and Kings on Amazon is back:

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings - $7.49 (Steam)

It says it is for Mac but since it is Steamplay, it would work on your Windows version of Civ 5 as well. Grab it now before it runs out of keys again.
Strategy First has a Thanksgiving Bundle:

http://strategyfirst.com/games/2681-strategy-first-thanksgiving-bundle.html

5 games plus DLC for 5$. List price is stated as 150$, not sure how reliable that is.

Note that some users reported very slow download speed during the first days of the last SFI bundle, also I remember at least one user who had problems installing the games.

Nevertheless, the bundle seems worth a look.
magix74: Spec Ops: The line is still 75% off on GMG, and you can get an extra 20% off using the voucher code that's been already mentioned.
Which is probably the most important game released in the last ten years.

A must pay for everybody who plays games not only because he would be bored otherwise.
SimonG: Which is probably the most important game released in the last ten years.

A must pay for everybody who plays games not only because he would be bored otherwise.
Sale already passed.
Psyringe: Strategy First has a Thanksgiving Bundle:

http://strategyfirst.com/games/2681-strategy-first-thanksgiving-bundle.html

5 games plus DLC for 5$. List price is stated as 150$, not sure how reliable that is.

Note that some users reported very slow download speed during the first days of the last SFI bundle, also I remember at least one user who had problems installing the games.

Nevertheless, the bundle seems worth a look.
Thanks for the info.

Another GOGer or two here have mentioned that Strategy First has been known to swindle every once in awhile.

Those games look pretty........pretty "1c" terrible. XD
The FEAR games going on sale soon on Amazon all require Steam, for the record. They are already up for sale at full price and even the original requires Steam.
BFG released its latest Mystery Case Files game called Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake .

Live actors . Special star : Lea Thompson (Back to the Future, Caroline in the City)
From now until November 25th, anyone who purchases Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake will be able to buy any other Collector’s Edition game on the site for 50% off – and there’s no limit! Simply add Shadow Lake to your cart, add as many other CE’s as you’d like, enter the coupon code MCF, and the discount will be applied at checkout.
Post edited November 20, 2012 by ne_zavarj
StingingVelvet: The FEAR games going on sale soon on Amazon all require Steam, for the record. They are already up for sale at full price and even the original requires Steam.
I got the complete collection for a $12.50 equiv trade during the Summer Sale.

Clever was I, I thought...

...until I saw that each game was thirty gigs in size and a $60 dollar download if I'm over my monthly gig allowance.
Post edited November 20, 2012 by carnival73
carnival73: Clever was I, I thought...

...until I saw that each game was thirty gigs in size and a $60 dollar download if I'm over my monthly gig allowance.
Suddenly I don't feel so hard done by.
When I bust my monthly limit, all they do is throttle my speed, not charge me extra.
carnival73: Clever was I, I thought...

Rodzaju: Suddenly I don't feel so hard done by.
When I bust my monthly limit, all they do is throttle my speed, not charge me extra.
We have that option too....but then downloading anything would be utterly impossible.

Imagine pulling 30 gigs at 56k....
Post edited November 20, 2012 by carnival73
carnival73: I got the complete collection for a $12.50 equiv trade during the Summer Sale.

We should organize some sort of disc trading option.

Those of us who live in third world countries yet have unmetered internet should send you the games in Steam backup form so you can restore it into your account and play right away.
Post edited November 20, 2012 by Foxhack
Blizzard Black Friday sale -

[url=http://us.blizzard.com/store/browse.xml?f=p:1100002016,p:1100001122]http://us.blizzard.com/store/browse.xml?f=p:1100002016,p:1100001122[/url]

Diablo III $40
StarCraft II $20

(and it looks like 1 euro = 1 $)
Post edited November 20, 2012 by amok
carnival73: I got the complete collection for a $12.50 equiv trade during the Summer Sale.

Foxhack: We should organize some sort of disc trading option.

Those of us who live in third world countries yet have unmetered internet should send you the games in Steam backup form so you can restore it into your account and play right away.
It's a good idea and thanks for the consideration.

Currently I've got a 150 Gig allowance. On normal between my partner and I we don't normally go over 50 gigs unless it's a month where I've bought a lot so, so far I've done quite well but like this month I've got about a ten day wait to download anything too massive because I've dloaded so much this month already.