It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: The digital version is still $60 .
orcishgamer: They're charging 40 bucks for a six month old digital game, that's a horrible deal, imo.
It is blizzard. They still charge a lot of money for the warcraft and starcraft warchest...and we know how old those games are.
FYI, Amazon has matched most of the Steam dailies already, e.g. The Walking Dead is on sale (again) for 12.49 USD.
orcishgamer: They're charging 40 bucks for a six month old digital game, that's a horrible deal, imo.
misfire200: It is blizzard. They still charge a lot of money for the warcraft and starcraft warchest...and we know how old those games are.
Which is funny because I picked up both of those like 10 years ago, both with 20 dollar off coupons from Blizzard, making the Warcraft one free and the Starcraft one 10 bucks. Yes, the exact same contents as today, afaik.
Post edited November 21, 2012 by orcishgamer
misfire200: It is blizzard. They still charge a lot of money for the warcraft and starcraft warchest...and we know how old those games are.
And don't forget, you can get them cheaper from me! ^.^
Gonchi: I don't know why but ever since I moved to Brazil, every time I pass through Steam I get prices randomly switching between dollars, euros and reals. It's kinda freaky.
Recently Steam adopted price in brazillian currency (Reais) so it´s common see prices changing between dollars and reais. But I never saw in euros. And they taked a tax conversion differnt from the current market, with prices lower, which was a smart move to increase sells (most people here just know Steam and now prefer buy trogh there cause doesn´t need international card).

Btw, I´m looking for

Symphony and DEFCON

(GOG or Steam) Sadly, I have no games to offer, but I can buy one and give as gift.
Post edited November 21, 2012 by tokisto
Steam
Secret Files 3 is already 50% off, for $15

and anyone noticed: Doom 3 Is available again for $6.
dyscode: Steam
Secret Files 3 is already 50% off, for $15

and anyone noticed: Doom 3 Is available again for $6.
Yeah they re-added it a week or two ago.
Geeez, so many good games at Steam. Sorry GOG, but i´m going for Syberia pack, just R$6,00 for me (about US3.00)
Post edited November 21, 2012 by tokisto
Aaand the link is down. That must have been an overeager developer pushing the Black Friday sales to 'live' instead of 'test'. Either that, or the server melted down.

[way OT]
I especially love how I'm getting the IIS 7.5 detailed 404...
Module: IIS Web Core
Requested URL: [url=http://www.impulsedriven.com:80/id/collection/holiday.html]http://www.impulsedriven.com:80/id/collection/holiday.html[/url]
Physical Path: \\gamestop\impulse\websites\production\impulsedriven.com\SiteResources\id\collection\holiday.html

So, GameStop.com has a server named GameStop? I wonder if that's their Domain Controller? :)

Ooh, check this out:
http://www.impulsedriven.com/test/collection/holiday.html
I wonder what is 'TEST APP'?
AzureKite: STAR WARS®: Knights of the Old Republic™ II is 75% off. I don't know whether the prices for this are region-dependent, but for me it costs 2$. Quite a deal for this game, be it flawed as it is. Thankfully there's a restored content mod for it.
This is gone, now, inexplicably before it was supposed to end. It's 5 USD instead of 2.50.

Wait, Bethesda sold Skyrim DLC for 20 bucks, fucking DLC? Wait, why do people like Bethesda again? Wtf?
Post edited November 22, 2012 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: This is gone, now, inexplicably before it was supposed to end. It's 5 USD instead of 2.50.
It wasn't inexplicable. It was a flash sale, it ended exactly when the timer said it would at 11 pm EST.
orcishgamer: This is gone, now, inexplicably before it was supposed to end. It's 5 USD instead of 2.50.
PenutBrittle: It wasn't inexplicable. It was a flash sale, it ended exactly when the timer said it would at 11 pm EST.
My timer said it had 7 hours left...

Not like it matters, it'll be back again on daily or flash because they just recycle deals during these things.
Post edited November 22, 2012 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: My timer said it had 7 hours left...
Well that's unfortunate. Mine definitely didn't. Probably some kind of web server mix-up?
orcishgamer: My timer said it had 7 hours left...
PenutBrittle: Well that's unfortunate. Mine definitely didn't. Probably some kind of web server mix-up?
Could be, dunno, it'll be back, if not I probably didn't need it anyway.
orcishgamer: Wait, Bethesda sold Skyrim DLC for 20 bucks, fucking DLC? Wait, why do people like Bethesda again? Wtf?
It was large, closer to expansion than DLC. The next one will be the same, if not more.
wow, Two Worlds 2 (on Steam) for us it's even cheaper than Russia!... today at least... ;p