It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gameon: My dilemma: Tiny and big, girl with a heart of....... I must pick 3 games minimum.....damn.
johnki: AirBuccaneers, Dark Scavenger, Telepath RPG, Black Market, Cardinal Quest, Survivors of Ragnarok, 3079, and Will Fight for Food are all worth a shot.
Lol, what i meant was, i have no interest in the other games, and was hoping someone would trade something for the 3rd game. I don't want to buy it for 3 games, as i'm only interested in 2 of them.

Edit, i have tiny and big now, so i don't need the bundle now, lol.
Post edited September 14, 2012 by gameon
Dotemu has the three Gabriel Knight games and Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines for 60% off on sale.
Tryst is 20% off, costs 19.99 euros, steamworks:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-TRYST/tryst?caff=5969452

Tryst 4-pack is 20% off, costs 43.99 euros, steamworks:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-TRYST4P/tryst-4-pack-bundle?caff=5969452

War of the Human Tanks is 10% off, costs 8.99 euros, DRM-free:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-TANKS/war-of-the-human-tanks?caff=5969452

SBK 09 is 50% off, costs 5 euros, DRM-free:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SBK2009/sbk-09?caff=5969452
Post edited September 14, 2012 by Licurg
DukeNukemForever: Dotemu has the three Gabriel Knight games and Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines for 60% off on sale.
Oh, a rare Bloodlines sale. I think I've only seen one other since the time I bought it on DotEmu last year, if even that.

In other words... if you don't already have it, fix that. Now. Buy it, install Clan Quest Mod, play it. You will like it. Never used DotEmu? Time to start. There's no DRM. Broke? Credit card, just this once. You're in a gaming deals thread, and if you don't have Bloodlines, you now know your reason for being in this thread. Stop reading, just go. :P

No, seriously. If you've never played Bloodlines, get your ass over to DotEmu, pronto. Go on, close this tab. It'll still be here later. I promise. Go on now, have fun.
DukeNukemForever: Dotemu has the three Gabriel Knight games and Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines for 60% off on sale.
Skunk: Oh, a rare Bloodlines sale. I think I've only seen one other since the time I bought it on DotEmu last year, if even that.

In other words... if you don't already have it, fix that. Now. Buy it, install Clan Quest Mod, play it. You will like it. Never used DotEmu? Time to start. There's no DRM. Broke? Credit card, just this once. You're in a gaming deals thread, and if you don't have Bloodlines, you now know your reason for being in this thread. Stop reading, just go. :P

No, seriously. If you've never played Bloodlines, get your ass over to DotEmu, pronto. Go on, close this tab. It'll still be here later. I promise. Go on now, have fun.
At first I was really sceptic about VtM:BL. Then I got the Steam Version for cheap. And I was vey quickly VERY impressed with the great depth of the gameplay. And since this is about the only DRM free version I ever saw online this is def. recommended for $8.
Though there is a warning about 64bit Windows compatibility it ran nice on my W7x64
Post edited September 14, 2012 by dyscode
dyscode: Though there is a warning about 64bit Windows compatibility it ran nice on my W7x64
Just about everything designed for 32-bit Windows can be made to work in 64-bit Windows if you hit it enough times. Community patches, source ports, and troubleshooting definitely help, but I'd like to think it's mostly the hitting that it responds best to. ;)

I usually don't pay all that much attention to those warnings. I consider it less of a "There is a good chance it won't work for you" warning so much as a "There's a possibility it won't work right out of the box, so let's do a quick search to see what other 64-bit players all over the internet had to say" warning. Nowadays, almost everybody is using 64-bit Windows. If a game exists and people want to play it, by gum, it's going to work in 64-bit Windows somehow.
Skunk: Just about everything can be made to work in if you hit it enough times.
FTFY
Skunk: Just about everything can be made to work in if you hit it enough times.
SimonG: FTFY
...but that goes without saying, now doesn't it? ;)

I have yet to understand the science of why hitting a CRT television when it's display becomes distorted and covered in lines makes the screen temporarily become clear for some random amount of time between a few seconds to a few days. It just does, and it's the only thing that does.

Of course, eventually your TV will grow more and more irate until the day it decides it's done entertaining you with moving images, and instead decides to make a horrible noise and reek of toxic smoke. That's when you have the perfect excuse to upgrade to a fancy widescreen TV like everybody else has had for ages. The old one lasted twenty years. It had some quality of life for about twelve of those years, and screamed for sweet merciful death during the last eight. >_>
With the game Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath getting an HD update on Steam it's on sale for 30% off, along with The Oddboxx.
Skunk: Does it? I don't even know whether or not the GamersGate version comes pre-patched to the latest version or not. The latest patch should be 1.74 if I'm not mistaken.
Psyringe: You're mixing up the basegame and CIv4 Complete. Civ 1.74 is the latest patch for the basegame. The latest patch for the Complete edition (if it doesn't come pre-patched, which it should) is 3.19.

3.19 should remove SecuRom for all versions except the D2D version, since that one uses it's own proprietary copy protection, so that the official patches couldn't be applied to it. That's the problem with shops adding their own DRM.

I have never heard of a DRM-free basegame. Is the Civ4 basegame DRM-free on Amazon? That would be a surprise for me.
What about Civ 3 an GG? It has its DRM removed on latest patch too?

From Civ III GamersGate page:
DRM: SecuROM
Version: 1.22
Get Games :

these games cost £2/$2.99

7.62 High Calibre
Alien Shooter 2
Alien Shooter Revisited
Beat Hazard
Colin McCrae Dirt
Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty
Commandos: Destination Berlin
Commandos: Men of Courage
Commandos: Strike Force
Dogfighter
Gods vs Humans
Jagged Alliance 2
Kings Bounty: Legend
Necrovision
Overlord
Planet Alcatraz
RHEM 4
RHEM Trilogy
Rig n Roll
Serious Sam Double D
Star Wolves
Theatre of War
Tropico Reloaded
UFO Aftermath
Zombie Shooter
Zombie Shooter 2
Stronghold Crusader

Nuuvem :

Sims 3 sale
i wish i can buy The Sims Medieval bundle . :(

https://www.nuuvem.com.br/produtos?q=The+Sims&promo
Post edited September 14, 2012 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: Get Games :
-snip
Good thing I saw this now, I was just about to head to the bank to put money on my card to buy V:TM Bloodlines. Now I gotta put in some more, there's at least 5 things I want from this batch.
grinninglich: What about Civ 3 an GG? It has its DRM removed on latest patch too?

From Civ III GamersGate page:
DRM: SecuROM
Version: 1.22
Civ3 comes with SecuRom as mentioned on the product page. The patches don't remove it.
Steam's daily deal is Alice: Madness Returns 75% off
http://store.steampowered.com/app/19680/
SCPM: Steam's daily deal is Alice: Madness Returns 75% off
http://store.steampowered.com/app/19680/
It's...

It's $12.50 in Mexico.

MotherFUCK, EA!