It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Serious Sam 2 is 4.00 USD over at Gamersgate. Steamworks: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SS2/serious-sam-2?caff=3884871

They also have the other SS games on sale, but this is the notable one really given the other ones have more frequently hit much cheaper on Steam.
Psyringe: Patricians and Merchants Box for 2.49 $/€ (It's the same price as Patrician 3 on its own, so you basically get the other two games - "Dark Star One" and "The Great Art Race" - for free) . All three games are DRM free.
grviper: How good is P3 in its series?
I haven't played it yet. I checked WIkipedia, and it has the following info: "Patrician 3 is the international release in English of the combined Patrizier 2 and its expansion." Huh? ;) *scratches head*
When Serious Sam 2 first showed up and I added it to my wishlist, it was DRM-free. Now that it's on sale, it's suddenly Steamworks? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, AND WHY?!

Meanwhile, Capcom, of all people, did just the opposite, and now The eXceed Collection has become DRM-free. I don't know what's going on anymore. I just know that I guess my plan of getting Serious Sam 2 on GamersGate when it goes on sale has just been killed. Oh, well. Serious Sam 2 wasn't anywhere near as good as the first and second encounter. I'm sure it'll show up on GOG eventually. :/
Skunk: When Serious Sam 2 first showed up and I added it to my wishlist, it was DRM-free. Now that it's on sale, it's suddenly Steamworks? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, AND WHY?!
AFAIK you can still play SS2 without Steam if you want.
gyokzoli: AFAIK you can still play SS2 without Steam if you want.
I'd really appreciate a definitive answer, should anybody here decide to drop the 4,000 coins on it. I already have pending payments for Wasteland 2 and Banner Saga, I'd love to be able go for higher tiers on both, and I'm trying to save up some cash for the month, so if I have to activate Serious Sam 2 on Steam (and worse, if I have to launch it through the client), I may as well either wait for the inevitable 75% off or better on Steam or wait for it to show up on GOG.
gyokzoli: AFAIK you can still play SS2 without Steam if you want.
Skunk: I'd really appreciate a definitive answer, should anybody here decide to drop the 4,000 coins on it. I already have pending payments for Wasteland 2 and Banner Saga, I'd love to be able go for higher tiers on both, and I'm trying to save up some cash for the month, so if I have to activate Serious Sam 2 on Steam (and worse, if I have to launch it through the client), I may as well either wait for the inevitable 75% off or better on Steam or wait for it to show up on GOG.
I just asked Devolver Digital on Twitter about this matter, I hope they answer soon.
gyokzoli: I just asked Devolver Digital on Twitter about this matter, I hope they answer soon.
Ah, thanks a bunch. That's great. :)
I wonder if GG is trolling with 60% off on Serious Sam... -__-
Is Random Encounter any good? $1.7 with the IGN Prime discount seems to be (much more than) worth it.
Post edited April 02, 2012 by grynn
With that prace it should be ok. I have heard its a bit short.
Needs moar like 75% off...

/me waits
the_bard: Needs moar like 75% off...

/me waits
They messed something up, some people reported it at 88% off.
I saw it at 75% off this morning, now it's 60%.
grynn: Is Random Encounter any good? $1.7 with the IGN Prime discount seems to be (much more than) worth it.
If you like JRPGs you will like this one too.
Some more deals at Green Man Gaming:

Batman: Arkham Asylum is 29% off.
Batman: Arkham City is 30% off, but uses Games For Windows Live AND Capsule.
Gotham City Impostors is 50% off, uses Games For Windows Live.
F.E.A.R. 3 is 50% off, uses Steam.
Just Cause is 75% off, uses Capsule.
Alter Ego is 74% off, uses Capsule.
Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim is 50% off, uses Capsule.
the_bard: Needs moar like 75% off...

/me waits
DodoGeo: They messed something up, some people reported it at 88% off.
I saw it at 75% off this morning, now it's 60%.
Oh, I bet wasnt messed up. Theyre trolling. I caught a THQ bundle the same way.