It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Skunk: *wallotext*
You know, they could just have your IP range on record as being troublesome, hence the constant banning.

Edit: Ha, blank quotes break the post.
Post edited April 04, 2012 by Foxhack
DodoGeo: Well they did have Trine at 80% off the same time GOG released it and now Spacechem is 66% off while in the GOG coming next queue.
Yeah, well GOG should be more flexible imo. I wondered how long it would be before the price of Trine dropped to compete with the other sites at the same time GOG released it here. It didn't. Which was disappointing. I didn't buy it anywhere else, but it would have been nice to see them be competitive with the release when Trine 2 came out at the same time. I didn't even realize we had a coming soon tab until I went and looked just now. It's gonna be interesting to see what the release price of Spacechem is here. And is it worth it for those that want it now to wait until whenever to pick it up here. DRM considerations taken into account and such.
Hey. Hey. Hey guys. This thread is for gaming deals.

Thanks.
PoSSeSSeDCoW: Hey. Hey. Hey guys. This thread is for gaming deals.

Thanks.
Hasnt been too many deals lately aside from the usual Steam and Amazon deals ;)..oh indie indie
Dead Space 2 £4.93

Dragon Age: Origins UK £7.48

Dragon Age 2 £7.48
PoSSeSSeDCoW: Hey. Hey. Hey guys. This thread is for gaming deals.

Thanks.
nijuu: Hasnt been too many deals lately aside from the usual Steam and Amazon deals ;)..oh indie indie
I don't mind indie bundles, but the SPUF sidetracking was a bit much.
Gamersgate is having a nice sale on the sims games, most of them are 66%-75% off:
http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=Sims

It might not show up in your region without a bit of help though :)
Post edited April 05, 2012 by maycett
maycett: Gamersgate is having a nice sale on the sims games, most of them are 66%-75% off:

Region restricted offer . :(
maycett: Gamersgate is having a nice sale on the sims games, most of them are 66%-75% off:

So people know, University Life collection includes the Ikea and Teen Style packs at the same price. Don't buy those on their own, just buy University Life.

If you're into this. All of these are still stupidly overpriced.
Amazon just kicked their Spring Sale containing both core and casual games, some on crazy deals.

The highlights from it, in my opinion, are:

The Darkness 2, $12.49 - Activates on Steam. It might be short and linear, but getting a game that's so new for so low (And not Sword of the Stars 2) is quite a novelty.

Saints Row: The Third, $24.99 - Activates on Steam.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, $39.99 - Activates on Origin. A pretty solid RPG that, though not without its flaws, introduces the player to a pretty interesting world crafted by writer R. A. Salvatore.

Need For Speed Shift 2 - Unleashed, $4.99 - Should activate on Origin.

Mass Effect 3, $49.99 - Though not the best deal, it's decent considering the game is less than a month old. Might not be the best Mass Effect game and its ending has certainly divided the fanbase, but it holds some quality - And when it shines it does so brightly. Link to my own review of it.

Syndicate, $39.99 - Activates on Origin. However, note that it got quite lukewarm reviews.

Dragon Age Pack, $9.99 - Activates in Origin. Get this for Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate, which is one of the best RPGs I've played in years. Don't hold your breath for DA2, though, it mostly sucks.

Note that not all sale prices are up yet. They're slowly rolling them up :)
Tizzysawr: The highlights from it, in my opinion, are:

The Darkness 2, $12.49 - Activates on Steam. It might be short and linear, but getting a game that's so new for so low (And not Sword of the Stars 2) is quite a novelty.

Btw thanks for the list :)
Hmm Saboteur, Shift 2, Mount and Blade: Warband , L.A Noire. Hmmmmm
Intrigued by Darkness 2. How does it play on PC and how much gametime likely to get from it? (on hard...)
Post edited April 05, 2012 by nijuu
DodoGeo: Well they did have Trine at 80% off the same time GOG released it and now Spacechem is 66% off while in the GOG coming next queue.
the_bard: Yeah, well GOG should be more flexible imo. I wondered how long it would be before the price of Trine dropped to compete with the other sites at the same time GOG released it here. It didn't. Which was disappointing. I didn't buy it anywhere else, but it would have been nice to see them be competitive with the release when Trine 2 came out at the same time. I didn't even realize we had a coming soon tab until I went and looked just now. It's gonna be interesting to see what the release price of Spacechem is here. And is it worth it for those that want it now to wait until whenever to pick it up here. DRM considerations taken into account and such.
I would still to an extent understand the games from other publishers not matching prices (assuming they made an agreement with the publishers with min prices on sales or discount levels). What I cannot understand though (and got really disappointed with) was the fact that GOG did not match the price of The Witcher 2 (a game by its own parent company CD Projekt) during the sale season where it was available for $15 on Amazon and Steam... shame really... I would have liked to have bought it from GOG
Tizzysawr: Amazon just kicked their Spring Sale containing both core and casual games, some on crazy deals.

The highlights from it, in my opinion, are:

Saints Row: The Third, $24.99 - Activates on Steam.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, $39.99 - Activates on Origin. A pretty solid RPG that, though not without its flaws, introduces the player to a pretty interesting world crafted by writer R. A. Salvatore.

Need For Speed Shift 2 - Unleashed, $4.99 - Should activate on Origin.

Mass Effect 3, $49.99 - Though not the best deal, it's decent considering the game is less than a month old. Might not be the best Mass Effect game and its ending has certainly divided the fanbase, but it holds some quality - And when it shines it does so brightly. Link to my own review of it.

Syndicate, $39.99 - Activates on Origin. However, note that it got quite lukewarm reviews.

Dragon Age Pack, $9.99 - Activates in Origin. Get this for Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate, which is one of the best RPGs I've played in years. Don't hold your breath for DA2, though, it mostly sucks.

wow... thanks for the info ^^ not much of a sale on the ME3 and Syndicate prices though?
Post edited April 05, 2012 by abolat
That Amazon sale has Majesty Gold for a buck. Elven Legacy Complete for 3.
abolat: wow... thanks for the info ^^ not much of a sale on the ME3 and Syndicate prices though?
In my opinion ME 3 is well worth the money. I pre-ordered the Collectors Edition and I haven't regretted it a bit. But I am a huge science fiction nerd and I love the ME series. ME 3 is better than many people claim, I never understood why the game is bad only because it isn't on Steam ?! The last 0.001 % of the game may seem a bit weird, but up until that, it is excactly what I expected.

Bottom line, if you liked ME 2, you will enjoy ME 3.
grviper: That Amazon sale has Majesty Gold for a buck. Elven Legacy Complete for 3.
Elven Legacy is one of those games I look at every so often. I think I'd like it, it's right up my alley. But I hate turn limits. So that's off putting for me.