It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: Just The Witcher 2 .
Shame.

ne_zavarj: And i'm sorry, but PayPal not letting me to purchase more copies.
That's okay. I'm not interested in The Witcher 2.
I can buy few copies for people, but I dont have any money :( in here its 2 bucks
I wonder if someone gets fired because of that mess-up...
KneeTheCap: I wonder if someone gets fired because of that mess-up...
I wonder where that error occured...maybe angry employee? :D
KneeTheCap: I wonder if someone gets fired because of that mess-up...
Take that for the region restrictions GameStop / Impulse. :)

anyone posted about this error on the Steam forums ?

GoJays2025: Holy smokes that worked. Thank you sir! I'd be happy to reimburse you via PayPal.
Your welcome.
Post edited July 18, 2011 by ne_zavarj
It's 5 bucks for Croatia :-)
Just bought it but I think they might have stopped sending the games. My order shows: This order has been queued for processing by customer service. You will receive an email within one business day, at which time you will be charged and your products delivered.
nagytow: Just bought it but I think they might have stopped sending the games. My order shows: This order has been queued for processing by customer service. You will receive an email within one business day, at which time you will be charged and your products delivered.
Too many orders . :)

D2D :
Fallout New Vegas Digital Collector's Edition $14.95 / £10.50
Post edited July 18, 2011 by ne_zavarj
Just bought Witcher 2 on Impulse for $6 here in Norway... this is my second copy of the game. Anything I can do to cause Gamestop some pain is good in my book. Thanks for the info guys!
Beyonder: Just bought Witcher 2 on Impulse for $6 here in Norway... this is my second copy of the game. Anything I can do to cause Gamestop some pain is good in my book. Thanks for the info guys!
is it enabled for you? I'm still waiting for it to show up?

edit: Just showed up.
Post edited July 18, 2011 by DodoGeo
wow witcher2 is soo cheap i feel guilty of not waiting for these hude discounts.. :(
nagytow: Just bought it but I think they might have stopped sending the games. My order shows: This order has been queued for processing by customer service. You will receive an email within one business day, at which time you will be charged and your products delivered.
Be prepared for Impulse to charge you full price and not honor the silly cheap price displayed to you. While other services would honor their mistake, Impulse are known for double charging people on purpose so I wouldn't put it past them to charge the full RRP in cases such as this.

But do let us know what happens. Perhaps things will be different now that GameStop are involved.
bansama: Be prepared for Impulse to charge you full price and not honor the silly cheap price displayed to you. While other services would honor their mistake, Impulse are known for double charging people on purpose so I wouldn't put it past them to charge the full RRP in cases such as this.

But do let us know what happens. Perhaps things will be different now that GameStop are involved.
is gamestop a digital distributor?
ambient_orange: is gamestop a digital distributor?
Any digital PC game purchased from GameStop.com going forward (actually, since 6/28) is fulfilled by Impulse. Any digital PC game on GS is coming straight out of the Impulse catalog now
bansama: Be prepared for Impulse to charge you full price and not honor the silly cheap price displayed to you. While other services would honor their mistake, Impulse are known for double charging people on purpose so I wouldn't put it past them to charge the full RRP in cases such as this.
I think Impulse are screwed here because it's Paypal. They might out of spite ban his account but they won't have any luck getting a double charge with Paypal.