It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sins of a Solar Empire® - Ultimate Edition has got all of the missing content and can be removed from the list.
Ice_Mage: You can change the system date to December 25. They don't mention what the "very minor fixes" are, so I don't know if they're worth it.
I'm going to wait for the 1.2.4 update. If someone would contact the developer or publisher, that might help. I haven't had the best luck in this department, and I can't bring myself to do it right now.
MarkoH01: I just wote them a message on Twitter. Fun fact: it is a German company and they reside so close to me that I could visit them as well :D
1.2.3 just dropped, but we're still missing 1.2.4. if it's needed.
MarkoH01: I just wote them a message on Twitter. Fun fact: it is a German company and they reside so close to me that I could visit them as well :D
Thank you. I hope they respond before they get a surprise visit.
Lucian_Galca: 1.2.3 just dropped, but we're still missing 1.2.4. if it's needed.
I know. It was mentioned in this thread before and I told them as well.
Post edited January 21, 2023 by MarkoH01
JFI: The deluxe content items, which are missing in the GOG version of Two Worlds 2 can currently be bought DRM free in the humble store ("Two Worlds II - Digital Deluxe Content") with a 75% discount for 1.74€, it's not necessary to own the game there, the content is downloadable as zip.
Might as well get the pack there, since we probably will never see these items on GOG.
For the moment, Battle Axe can be added. Steam is on version 1.1 as of December 22, 2022, while we are still at 1.0.3.

"Hi everyone,

We recently launched an update for Battle Axe that includes the following changes:

New Casual Difficulty Mode. Access it from the options menu.

Auto fire!
Hold the ranged attack button to move and shoot, making it easier to strafe and navigate combat. Iolo does not have the ability to move and shoot but can now easily 360 aim around him.

Improved CRT shader.

Other game re-balances.
These include changes to enemy placement & spawns, stage hazards, frequency of stronger item drops.

If you've been on the fence about trying Battle Axe it's a great time to jump in, as we're just about to have a 75% offer from December 22nd as part of the Winter Sale.

We hope you enjoy!"

Strangely the game is at 75% off currently here, so perhaps the update is actually on the way?

UPDATE - I have reached out to Numskull Games concerning the missing update and will post again when and if I hear anything back.
Post edited January 22, 2023 by EnforcerSunWoo
That is very odd that GOG only recently got 1.2.3 while Steam got 1.2.4 last year... (for Haven Park forgot to mention).
Post edited January 22, 2023 by Crimson-X
Crimson-X: That is very odd that GOG only recently got 1.2.3 while Steam got 1.2.4 last year... (for Haven Park forgot to mention).
Like I said here, I have already contacted them because of this. If I get a reply I will post it.
quickfixerium: "Way of the Hunter" 1.5 (and likely above) will "nullify" your 1st save plus its photo mode needs an app like Steam to take a "photo."
Are these issues still present in Way of the Hunter now?

Also, the Haven Park thing seems weird, only given the supposed second newest version recently. Maybe the issue that the newer version fixed isn't present in the latest GOG version? Anyone able to confirm?
quickfixerium: "Way of the Hunter" 1.5 (and likely above) will "nullify" your 1st save plus its photo mode needs an app like Steam to take a "photo."
RedTechKnight: Are these issues still present in Way of the Hunter now?

Also, the Haven Park thing seems weird, only given the supposed second newest version recently. Maybe the issue that the newer version fixed isn't present in the latest GOG version? Anyone able to confirm?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread_part_2_the_search_for_more_updates/post1021
Crimson-X: Looks like Machinarium is missing update 4043-A that both itch.io and Humble Bundle (DRM-Free version) got. I would assume Steam too but I haven't checked.

I just emailed the developer though so will see if they respond.
Strangely, it doesn't seem like the Steam version has had any updates in some time according to SteamDB, and I can't find any information on what, if anything, has changed. Might need more info.

RedTechKnight: Are these issues still present in Way of the Hunter now?

MarkoH01: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread_part_2_the_search_for_more_updates/post1021
I see, thanks. Might have to wait and see for this one.
EnforcerSunWoo: For the moment, Battle Axe can be added. Steam is on version 1.1 as of December 22, 2022, while we are still at 1.0.3.

UPDATE - I have reached out to Numskull Games concerning the missing update and will post again when and if I hear anything back.
I've contacted the developer Bitmap Bureau last Friday and got an answer today:
Hi,

Thanks for letting us know, I've asked one of our directors about updating the GOG version.

Kind regards,

Bitmap Bureau Ltd.
So fingers crossed that the update will be available soon.
Post edited January 23, 2023 by Hustlefan
EnforcerSunWoo: For the moment, Battle Axe can be added. Steam is on version 1.1 as of December 22, 2022, while we are still at 1.0.3.

Hustlefan: I've contacted the developer Bitmap Bureau last Friday and got an answer today:

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know, I've asked one of our directors about updating the GOG version.

Kind regards,

Bitmap Bureau Ltd.
Hustlefan: So fingers crossed that the update will be available soon.
With the 75% off on Battle Axe here like last month on Steam you would of thought that the release of the update would of been planned, but it appears not to be the case. I still haven't heard back from the publisher, so that is up in the air. At least the answer from the devs is promising. Still a solid month of waiting to get a patch is not a good thing...
Hustlefan: I've contacted the developer Bitmap Bureau last Friday and got an answer today:

So fingers crossed that the update will be available soon.
EnforcerSunWoo: With the 75% off on Battle Axe here like last month on Steam you would of thought that the release of the update would of been planned, but it appears not to be the case. I still haven't heard back from the publisher, so that is up in the air. At least the answer from the devs is promising. Still a solid month of waiting to get a patch is not a good thing...
Well, actually, a month is not very long yet.
metro exodus got an update yesterday here on gog. can anyone tell me if the windows versions of steam and gog are now at the same update level?