It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mortius1: The water vapour themed store now bundles the classic Doom 3 with the BFG edition.

DOOM 3 will be merged into a package containing the original DOOM 3 plus the Resurrection of Evil expansion and DOOM 3: BFG Edition. The package allows each version to be installed separately as follows:

DOOM 3
DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil (Requires DOOM 3 to be installed)
DOOM 3: BFG Edition
Mortius1:
and now $10 on Steam vs $20 on GOG. maybe we'll get lucky during Quakecon :P

we should get the DOOM Classic Bundle too even if the Enhanced Dooms won't be brought
Post edited August 13, 2022 by tfishell
Mortius1: The water vapour themed store now bundles the classic Doom 3 with the BFG edition.
Since this claim has come up several times: It's id software that made the changes, not Steam. They also made the announcement.
Ruvika: Send me a DM if you want and will let you know. Not to be worry though the game will keep being update here on GOG too if that is what is worry you.
Fell free to write me, my DM are open.
Yeah, I didn't think so. Again, please stop spreading misinformation.

DOOM 3 will be merged into a package containing the original DOOM 3 plus the Resurrection of Evil expansion and DOOM 3: BFG Edition. The package allows each version to be installed separately as follows:

DOOM 3
DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil (Requires DOOM 3 to be installed)
DOOM 3: BFG Edition
Mortius1:
Noice! Thanks for the info, I bought vanilla Doom 3 on Steam ages ago because I figured it wasn't going to show up here and it turns out they gave me a free BFG Edition upgrade.

Sure sucks for gog buyers though. First the lack of Doom Unity updates, then the Quake Enhanced Edition disaster, now this. Beth seems determined to give it to us into every conceivable orifice...
Post edited August 13, 2022 by fronzelneekburm
Ruvika: Send me a DM if you want and will let you know. Not to be worry though the game will keep being update here on GOG too if that is what is worry you.
Fell free to write me, my DM are open.
redglyph: Yeah, I didn't think so. Again, please stop spreading misinformation.
Like I said, is not misinformation, it's not what you want to hear, but again, the devs confirm that they will keep bringing new certified updates to GOG. THQ has already did it on the past, when they release patch under the tab updates from Steam, you will find the same patch here.
I will post the message if I get a reply.
redglyph: Yeah, I didn't think so. Again, please stop spreading misinformation.
Ruvika: Like I said, is not misinformation, it's not what you want to hear, but again, the devs confirm that they will keep bringing new certified updates to GOG. THQ has already did it on the past, when they release patch under the tab updates from Steam, you will find the same patch here.
This is not official? See screenshot.
Attachments:
Ruvika: Like I said, is not misinformation, it's not what you want to hear, but again, the devs confirm that they will keep bringing new certified updates to GOG. THQ has already did it on the past, when they release patch under the tab updates from Steam, you will find the same patch here.
Wurzelkraft: This is not official? See screenshot.
I guess it's not for them, just rest to wait for the next update, you will see that when they publish it under the updates tab it will also come here.
high rated
Ruvika: I guess it's not for them, just rest to wait for the next update, you will see that when they publish it under the updates tab it will also come here.
If they decide which versions they release on both GOG and steam, and which editions they release only on steam --- that is exactly the definition of treating GOG customers as second class. Making someone wait for the next update is treating someone as second class.
Ruvika: I guess it's not for them, just rest to wait for the next update, you will see that when they publish it under the updates tab it will also come here.
mrkgnao: If they decide which versions they release on both GOG and steam, and which editions they release only on steam --- that is exactly the definition of treating GOG customers as second class. Making someone wait for the next update is treating someone as second class.
They explain me that is more complicated to upload beta patch on GOG than Steam, only Galaxy users will have access to the same, and is much more easy to upload and roll back a patch in Steam than on GOG, I don't think it's fair either, but like I said, if the certified patches arrive, I don't bother that much, if those patches don't arrive, then I will be really mad about it.
Don't bother, he'll keep ignoring any proof we post, he keeps insisting he knows better but cannot give any reference nor any solid reasoning behind his claims, so I'm just ignoring him from now on. It's certainly not helping but some people are like that.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was affiliated to THQ Nordic to mislead such threads over here.
Slipways is missing paid soundtrack.

[Removed links to other stores.]
Post edited August 16, 2022 by Clownski_
Hi, i think for king's bounty, you need to change the publisher, instead of 1c it should be Fulqrum Publishing. This is the new publisher name that is already displayed on the game page.
Cult of the Lamb. Released on August 11. Steam got version 1.06 today, and the GOG version is 1.00.

IIRC, Steam got v1.05 and v1.06.

Another Devolver Digital game...
Post edited August 16, 2022 by Bowi_
If you think your rights are not respected, don't hesitate to contact local representatives, there are systems in place to solve problems like a publisher disregarding a class of customers.

For Europe, you can start here:

https://wikis.ec.europa.eu/pages/viewpage.action?spaceKey=CPC&title=List+of+Single+liaison+officers+and+competent+authority+-+CPC+Network
redglyph: If you think your rights are not respected, don't hesitate to contact local representatives, there are systems in place to solve problems like a publisher disregarding a class of customers.
I did not buy the game yet, but customer's rights are definitely disregarded.