It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crimson-X: What Lies in the Multiverse seems to be out o date on GOG.

Last update was on 7-22-2022 and Steam last update was on 10-20-2022
Patch notes for the latest release 10/20/2022:

"Hello Shifters,
Achievements fixed, so sorry for the issue.
Best"

(Probably a Steam only issue)

Patch notes for the patch on 10/03/2022:

"Hello Pixel Lovers,
We have improved the Chinese language implementation in the game for better accuracy. Enjoy!
Best!"

So this we probably miss indeed ...

https://steamdb.info/app/1721170/patchnotes/

According to gogdb the latest GOG update was 09/30/2022 so everything else should be fine.

https://www.gogdb.org/product/1271074561#changelog

I asked on their discord about the two missing updates - just to be sure.
Post edited January 17, 2023 by MarkoH01
Gautsu: not sure if this has been added (this is a loooong post to try to scroll through), but Children of Morta is missing the multiplayer DLC that steam and Epic got earlier this year
Just wanted to confirm, is the multiplayer still not available? I checked the store page and it says
"• Local Co-Op (Online Co-Op to be added in the future)"
omega64: Just wanted to confirm, is the multiplayer still not available? I checked the store page and it says
Back in September a user was offered a free Steam key by way of apology. According to GOGdb, the game was last updated here April 14th.
omega64: Just wanted to confirm, is the multiplayer still not available? I checked the store page and it says
If GOGdb is to believed, then the game's offline installers hasn't been updated ever since September 2021.

Last reported update on Steam was in March 2022 (the multiplayer update was in February 2022), while the latest update on Galaxy was in April 2022. So maybe it has it, but GOG forgot to update the offline installers?

Edit: ^Never mind then.
Post edited January 17, 2023 by Grargar
Grargar: If GOGdb is to believed, then the game's offline installers hasn't been updated ever since September 2021.

Last reported update on Steam was in March 2022 (the multiplayer update was in February 2022), while the latest update on Galaxy was in April 2022. So maybe it has it, but GOG forgot to update the offline installers?

Edit: ^Never mind then.
Decided to test since I hadn't played it yet. There's no online coop option for me, local only. I'll add it to the list.
Thank you both.

My guess is we got the bugfix patches that were released after the online coop update.
Post edited January 17, 2023 by omega64
Grargar: ...while the latest update on Galaxy was in April 2022. So maybe it has it, but GOG forgot to update the offline installers?
This update was released in a beta branch called "dev_online" and isn't available anymore in Galaxy. That's why the offline installer has never been updated to that version.
Anyone know if the currently free Haven Park is the same version as on Steam (I believe 1.2.4)? Here it appears to be 1.2.1.2.
Zjeraar: Anyone know if the currently free Haven Park is the same version as on Steam (I believe 1.2.4)? Here it appears to be 1.2.1.2.
Wouldn't surprise me if it's out of date here. Quite a few of GOG's past giveaways are out of date compared to the Steam versions.
Zjeraar: Anyone know if the currently free Haven Park is the same version as on Steam (I believe 1.2.4)? Here it appears to be 1.2.1.2.
That indeed seems to be the case. Wouldn't be the first time GOG gives away an outdated or abandoned game.
KUyTh: GOG's Frostpunk has yet to receive update 1.6.2, which launched on Steam on October 11 last year.
I've sent a "reminder" to the developers, hopefully it will be something soon :D
Post edited January 20, 2023 by ERASER_M
Haven Park showed as updated for me the moment I opened my library. The current version, 1.2.3 is so new that it's not listed on GOGdb yet. Maybe we'll be getting that 1.2.4 version later on.
Post edited January 20, 2023 by Ice_Mage
Ice_Mage: Haven Park showed as updated for me the moment I opened my library. The current version, 1.2.3 is so new that it's not listed on GOGdb yet. Maybe we'll be getting that 1.2.4 version later on.
From what I see, 1.2.3 isn't particularly relevant anymore at this time of year, but it seems to have introduced the one bug fixed in 1.2.4. So if you don't have 1.2.4 you may be better off with 1.2.1.2 than 1.2.3.
Ozymandias: Bronze Age Empire Sim

No further update and new DLCs since 2022-11-14
Cavalary: From what I see, 1.2.3 isn't particularly relevant anymore at this time of year, but it seems to have introduced the one bug fixed in 1.2.4. So if you don't have 1.2.4 you may be better off with 1.2.1.2 than 1.2.3.
You can change the system date to December 25. They don't mention what the "very minor fixes" are, so I don't know if they're worth it.
I'm going to wait for the 1.2.4 update. If someone would contact the developer or publisher, that might help. I haven't had the best luck in this department, and I can't bring myself to do it right now.
Cavalary: From what I see, 1.2.3 isn't particularly relevant anymore at this time of year, but it seems to have introduced the one bug fixed in 1.2.4. So if you don't have 1.2.4 you may be better off with 1.2.1.2 than 1.2.3.
Ice_Mage: You can change the system date to December 25. They don't mention what the "very minor fixes" are, so I don't know if they're worth it.
I'm going to wait for the 1.2.4 update. If someone would contact the developer or publisher, that might help. I haven't had the best luck in this department, and I can't bring myself to do it right now.
I just wote them a message on Twitter. Fun fact: it is a German company and they reside so close to me that I could visit them as well :D