It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Developer of "Production Line" (currently in an early 'alpha' state) mentioned Steam and GOG integration.
"The near term will see me getting new car model types into the game (coming soon, my artist dude rob is already working on them) and some proper music (are you sick of that loop yet? :D), and then the immediate order of business after that is to get the correct steam and GoG integration done so that I can get into Early Access on both platforms. (I know GoG call it something else).
In other news I’m working on early access readiness for steam. GoG will come too."
Source: http://positech.co.uk/cliffsblog/2017/04/04/production-line-1-15-released-feeling-really-good-about-it/

About game:
"Production line is the new car factory management/simulation/tycoon game from Positech games, the developers of Democracy & Gratuitous Space Battles, and publishers of Big Pharma. This game is designed to appeal to the efficiency geek in all of us, the person who cannot help but organize things for maximum performance. The closet entrepreneur, the stats-geek, the players of games like factorio and sim city. Is that you? if so...welcome to your dream game (we hope!)"
Site: http://www.positech.co.uk/productionline/index.html
There is strong probabilities that the new DLC for Two Worlds 2, Call of The Tenebrae, be released on May 27th on GOG (day one). It may be an add-on for the owners of TW2 or a stand-alone for the others.
An other DLC, Shattered Embrace, will be released at the end of 2017.
Update.

Part 1:

Officially announced to be released soon:
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Blitzkrieg 3
Elex
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Kingdoms & Castles
Nine Parchments
Planet Nomads
Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs
Soul Saga
Spellforce 3
Sundered
System Shock Remake
The Guild 3
The Long Journey Home
The Universim
World to the West

Still waiting for:
Astroneer
Banner Saga 3
Battle Brothers
BattleTanx
Black Annex
Captain Quazar
Carnivores
Codename Panzers: Cold War
Constructor HD
Crime Cities
Cyberpunk 2077
Defender's Quest II
Demon Age
Doorkickers 2
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Dragon Fin Soup
Excubitor
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Forsaken
Furi
Galaxy of Pen & Paper
Gold Rush!
Grav
Gremlins, Inc.
Hammer And Sickle
Hand of Fate 2
Hat in Time
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak
Kill to Collect
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Life is Feudal: Your Own
Medieval Engineers
<span class="bold">Neofeud</span>
Niffelheim
Northgard
Paradise Lost: First Contact
<span class="bold">Phoenix Point</span>
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
Postal 2 Paradise Lost
<span class="bold">Production Line</span>
Project Resurgence
Redeemer
Reflections
Resident Evil
River City Ransom Underground
Sacred Fire
Savage Lands
Scorn
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Shadow Hand
Shrouded in Sanity
Songbringer
Space Engineers
Stardrive
Stardrive 2
State of Decay Year-One Survival Edition
Stranded Deep
Sully: A Very Serious RPG
Post edited April 28, 2017 by Andrey82
Expeditions: Viking was officially announced - https://www.gog.com/game/expeditions_viking
Post edited April 23, 2017 by IXOXI
Part 2 of the list:

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - GOTY Edition
The Fall Of Lazarus
The Franz Kafka Videogame
The Mandate
The Political Machine 2016
The Unreleased
Town of Light
Trails in the Sky
Upwards, Lonely Robot
Wasteland 3
Way Of The Samurai 3
Zeno Clash

IXOXI: Expeditions: Vikings was officially announced - https://www.gog.com/game/expeditions_viking
Thank you. Fixed the list.
Post edited April 23, 2017 by Andrey82
Grargar: The developers of River City Ransom Underground are planning to release the game here. Though they do mention a DRM-Free option for day 1, it's not clear if GOG will be one.

https://rcru.groovehq.com/knowledge_base/topics/what-about-drm-free-and-gog
micktiegs_8: Starting to seem like 'Dev wants to bring it to GOG, but GOG doesn't want it' maybe?

(snip)
https://twitter.com/rivercityransom/status/843593779991007236

Mr. Riley‏ @ShibuyaShotos Mar 18 2017
question for @rivercityransom that many have probably asked, when does the game come to GOG? just curious to know by any chance.

River City Ransom‏ @rivercityransom
Replying to @ShibuyaShotos
we don't have a date yet, stay tuned... #barf

Still some hope. :)
high rated
Is a version of Fallout 3 without having to disable GFWL and adding butch of tweaks for Windows 10 to much to ask for? Come on GOG the money is burning a whole in my pocket. Lets get these released.
Post edited April 25, 2017 by BKGaming
high rated
BKGaming:
BKGaming: Is a version of Fallout 3 without having to disable GFWL and adding butch of tweaks for Windows 10 to much to ask for? Come on GOG the money is burning a whole in my pocket. Lets get these released.
youre telling me! :D need me some Oblivion love...
BKGaming: Is a version of Fallout 3 without having to disable GFWL and adding butch of tweaks for Windows 10 to much to ask for? Come on GOG the money is burning a whole in my pocket. Lets get these released.
fortune_p_dawg: youre telling me! :D need me some Oblivion love...
I guess they just don't like our money. :P
I know right? It's getting ridiculous now.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Faux-Operative Games for Ruin of the Reckless (release tomorrow, April 26th)
Since the beginning of time, or maybe longer, this place has been here. It is a beacon of sorts, attracting the souls of those who both lived and died with recklessness in their hearts.
Bound by some unknown force, these wayward spirits cannot leave.
And so they remain… With time their souls will rot. They will fade away and they will be forgotten.
But even here there is hope… A legend whispered among the ghosts and specters. That any spirit to reach the tower’s peak will be granted one wish…

Ruin of the Reckless is a 2D action roguelike with a focus on fast-paced melee combat, speedy movement, and co-operative play. Capturing the feel of 16-bit classics, Ruin of the Reckless ups the pace, adds challenge and randomness – and lets you play with your friends!

Ruin of the Reckless is a 2D retro-styled, fast-paced roguelike brawler focusing on melee combat. With light progression elements and a challenging difficulty curve, players can choose Stargrove or Stella to fight their way through a mysterious randomly generated tower, home to the most reckless of spirits. Explore the nuances of twin stick brawler gameplay, experiment with your attacks, and unleash screen clearing spells that obliterate your opponents. Ruin of the Reckless is a highly replayable and challenging game where the more you risk, the more you gain – if you survive…
Features

Explore a detailed, mysterious, randomly-generated tower that changes with each ascent. Discover its purpose and see your one true wish granted… If you get that far, that is…
Bring your friends for co-op fast-paced fun, either as Stargrove or Stella – each with a unique wish and corresponding ending.
Speed through the environment at lightning pace, crush giant hordes of enemies in melee-focused combat. Upgrade your weapons, find new equipment, level up, brave the challenge of The Tower.
Accessible and easy to pick up and play, but the higher you climb the tower, the harder it gets.
Mix and match different ‘ability orbs’ as you level up! Save slots for later orbs, but don’t be too careful… Fortune favors the reckless!
Music by Slime Girls and Protodome

Platforms: Windows
Regular Price: $14.99
BKGaming: I guess they just don't like our money. :P
It will come, someday. perhaps.
Those of you who are fans of the Zero Escape series might be interested in this kickstarter game Minotaur. Their kickstarter campaign seems likely to succeed and they say they want to submit their game to GOG.
Short description: Minotaur is a crossover between point and click adventure and visual novel for PC and Mac, inspired largely by games such as Zero Escape and Danganronpa series, various visual novels and quests by LucasArts, Sierra and others.

Wishlist
BKGaming: I guess they just don't like our money. :P
Lord_Kane: It will come, someday. perhaps.
The same day that the temperature in Gehenna is below 32F and when porcines engage in aerial endeavors.
You DO know that these are available from Amazon - Steam Free?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fallout-Game-Year-PC-DVD/dp/B002DMLMHS/ref=sr_1_3_twi_dvd_2?s=videogames&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;qid=1493243492&amp;sr=1-3&amp;keywords=fallout+3

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Elder-Scrolls-IV-Oblivion-Anniversary/dp/B006O4YSJ0/ref=sr_1_1_twi_dvd_1?s=videogames&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;qid=1493243850&amp;sr=1-1&amp;keywords=oblivion+pc

If you read the reviews and q&a there is useful info there. I bought them both some years back, no problems (I'm on XP though).