It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hellpoint's kickstarter indicates it will be available for purchase on GOG: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hellpoint/hellpoint-a-dark-sci-fi-rpg
Trailer of Renowned Explorers: The Emperor's Challenge has GOG logo in it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Xy0z5b_oE
high rated
From this Q&A: https://www.reddit.com/r/gog/comments/67uksk/gog_bizdev_qa_answers/

Q: So, Elder Scrolls IV, Oblivion and/or Fallout New Vegas... Yes, no, soon? If no, why not?
A: Hmm... Why not? ;)

Q: Are you trying to get the Neverhood? Are there any blockers from EA side, or legal uncertainty regarding who owns the game? Do you need any help figuring it out, if the later is the case?
A: It is a funny case where we believe that after years of discussions we know exactly who owns the rights to this amazing game. Still this side doesn't want to acknowledge this ;). So we are in a kind of limbo. We don't give up though. Cross your fingers and hope this game will get its re-release soon. I really believe in this, otherwise I wouldn't have soundtrack from it as my ringtone for a few years now.

Q: Did you try getting Bioshock games on GOG? Are 2K cooperative, or not comfortable with releasing their games? You already released a few of their games, but many like the Bioshock series are still missing.
A: Of course we did, and even more, we assure you this chapter is not closed. We are working hard with 2K guys in order to find a way how to bring these classics on GOG one day ;).

So, there are chances that we will get: Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, Fallout New Vegas, Neverhood and Bioshock series. :)
Post edited April 28, 2017 by Andrey82
Andrey82: From this Q&A: https://www.reddit.com/r/gog/comments/67uksk/gog_bizdev_qa_answers/

Q: So, Elder Scrolls IV, Oblivion and/or Fallout New Vegas... Yes, no, soon? If no, why not?
A: Hmm... Why not? ;)

Q: Are you trying to get the Neverhood? Are there any blockers from EA side, or legal uncertainty regarding who owns the game? Do you need any help figuring it out, if the later is the case?
A: It is a funny case where we believe that after years of discussions we know exactly who owns the rights to this amazing game. Still this side doesn't want to acknowledge this ;). So we are in a kind of limbo. We don't give up though. Cross your fingers and hope this game will get its re-release soon. I really believe in this, otherwise I wouldn't have soundtrack from it as my ringtone for a few years now.

Q: Did you try getting Bioshock games on GOG? Are 2K cooperative, or not comfortable with releasing their games? You already released a few of their games, but many like the Bioshock series are still missing.
A: Of course we did, and even more, we assure you this chapter is not closed. We are working hard with 2K guys in order to find a way how to bring these classics on GOG one day ;).

So, there are chances that we will get: Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, Fallout New Vegas, Neverhood and Bioshock series. :)
Judging by experience from GOG PR along the years, I'd say that the "wink" emoticon is a good indicator of approved release. We just have to be patient, then.
if any ElderScrolls or Fallout releases I "will" buy it.... There is no question or thought about it, they are bought the second i know they exist on GOG.

They will sell so damn many, and because of all the TC and Blivion'ized conversions i could see that exploding... Hell Project Brazil alone would be a reason to buy F3 not to mention all the mods from SureAI... best gaming series on the planet!
I really hope GOG can get the Bioshock series soon!
IronArcturus: I really hope GOG can get the Bioshock series soon!
I'm especially looking forward to Bioshock Infinite for Linux.
Post edited April 30, 2017 by shmerl
Hm, if we're talking about getting some more games from 2K I wouldn't mind some Kohan, Medieval Conquest, Biosys, and Siege of Avalon ... at least I think those are owned by 2K now. Don't think I've seen them on GOG.

I'm sort of interested in Bioshock 2, to me it's the more unique one in the series since you are playing a Big Daddy ... which is very cool for an FPS.
Post edited April 30, 2017 by Ricky_Bobby
karnak1: Judging by experience from GOG PR along the years, I'd say that the "wink" emoticon is a good indicator of approved release. We just have to be patient, then.
I want to believe in the winky face.
IronArcturus: I really hope GOG can get the Bioshock series soon!
shmerl: I'm especially looking forward to Bioshock Infinite for Linux.
What is the likelihood of that happening?
tfishell: What is the likelihood of that happening?
More than zero, I think. :)
You mean Bioshock Infinite for Linux in general, or Bioshock Infinite for Linux on GOG specifically? Linux version was already made by Virtual Programming (same who made The Witcher 2 for Linux). I see no reason for them not to release it here, if Windows version will come out to begin with.
Post edited May 01, 2017 by shmerl
shmerl: You mean Bioshock Infinite for Linux in general, or Bioshock Infinite for Linux on GOG specifically? Linux version was already made by Virtual Programming (same who made The Witcher 2 for Linux). I see no reason for them not to release it here, if Windows version will come out to begin with.
I meant on GOG specifically.
shmerl: You mean Bioshock Infinite for Linux in general, or Bioshock Infinite for Linux on GOG specifically? Linux version was already made by Virtual Programming (same who made The Witcher 2 for Linux). I see no reason for them not to release it here, if Windows version will come out to begin with.
Then again, Overlord and the Saints Row ports were also made by Virtual Programming and are still not here.
Grargar: Then again, Overlord and the Saints Row ports were also made by Virtual Programming and are still not here.
Yeah, but that's a mess created by the publishers. I doubt VP have any interest in getting less sales.

tfishell: I meant on GOG specifically.
If it will happen, we can ask VP what's the story. At least they have a bug tracker.
Post edited May 01, 2017 by shmerl