It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My games of 2017--

XCOM 2 -- with Shen's Last Gift (February 4)
Lure of the Temptress -- with walkthrough (February 5)
The Blackwell Legacy (PC) (May 20)
Blackwell Unbound (PC) (May 21)
Blackwell Convergence (PC) (Jun 25)
The Stanley Parable (July 2)
Blackwell Deception (July 2)
The Blackwell Epiphany (July 4)
Blackwell 1: Legacy (Android) (August 24)
Blackwell 1: Legacy (Android) (August 26)
The Blackwell Legacy (PC) (September 11)
Virginia (September 23)
Blackwell 2: Unbound (Android) (October 5)
Blackwell 2: Unbound (Android) (October 7)
Blackwell Unbound (PC) (October 10)
Blackwell 3: Convergence (Android) (October 22)
Blackwell 3: Convergence (Android) (November 4)
Civilization IV (November 24)
Syme: ...
Wow, I didn't know that Blackwell series is available on mobile. How do you find the whole series? I wasn't very impressed after first episode, to be honest.

And how is Virginia? I've purchased the game during the last sale tempted by a very low price.
Syme: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Wow, I didn't know that Blackwell series is available on mobile. How do you find the whole series? I wasn't very impressed after first episode, to be honest.

And how is Virginia? I've purchased the game during the last sale tempted by a very low price.
So far, only the first three games are available on Android. They are on the Google Play store. As one can tell from my list, I really enjoyed them all, but they do get better as the series goes along.

I liked Virginia. It is very linear, but it has an interesting story and a real magical-realism vibe to it.
So here's my short list for the year (too much time on non-completable games). I'll add

Game I started in 2016 but still failed to get into: Pillars of Eternity

Sequels to games I finished in 2017 that I couldn't play because of technical issues:
Crysis Warhead - crashed like crazy in wine
Lands of Lore 2 - a dosbox game, but one of those early 3d ones that runs poorly, I even built the dosbox version that came with it to try to get glide working, but whilst it fixed carmageddon, in LOL 2 it just crashed out dosbox and run with a high pitched whine reminding me of the good days of running a monitor at a resolution it can't run and rapidly hitting a power switch before something goes POP.

Completed (Except for the wine games, all were run native linux)

Mad Max
Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition
Xcom-Enemy Unknown
Crysis (wine)
XCOM 2
Saints Row Gat Out of Hell (steam - because you know no linux version here)
Lands of Lore 1 (dosbox)
Deadlight (wine)
Doom (doomsday)
Alien Isolation
Doom 2 (doomsday)
Borderlands 2
drinnen: ...
Lands of Lore 1 is great, isn't it? I played the game year ago for the first time. Really nice experience.

I had some issues with running Lands of Lore 2 in DosBox. Finally I've decided to take an easy way and installed the game under Wine, using PlayOnLinux. It's ugly solution (Dosbox under Wine under PoL under Linux) and it even looks a bit ugly (without glide), but runs fine and I'm going to complete the game this way.
Games I've finished in 2017:

13/2: Bastion
21/2: Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition
12/3: Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
30/3: Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition
15/6: Call of Duty World at War
20/8: Shelter
23/9: Call of Duty 2
9/10: Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
20/10: The History Channel - Civil War
6/11: Battlefield Bad Company 2
5/12: Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered
commandos

edit : oh well done matewis, that's a brain fart right there. Instead of searching for 'commandos' I posted 'commandos' :P
Post edited May 10, 2018 by Matewis
wrong thread
Post edited May 11, 2018 by CMOT70
CMOT70: *snip*
This is the 2017 thread that Matewis bumped by accident, not the 2018 one.
Post edited May 10, 2018 by Vitek
CMOT70: *snip*
Vitek: This is the 2017 thread that Matewis bumped by accident, not the 2018 one.
Yeah, thanks I didn't check. I'll copy paste it over.
CMOT70: You see the performance mode still has a 30 fps cap! So what's the point? Even on a my 1080 display the supersampling still made a noticeable difference to the display using 4K mode, whilst I honestly couldn't notice any difference to performance in "performance mode". I spent the first 2 hours swapping and trying to see how the performance mode made any actual difference and the only thing I could see was reduced graphics.
I may be wrong, because I'm not very up-to-date with modern technologies, but isn't it Sony's requirement to make no difference between game editions? They fully control devs (it's different ecosystem than open PC gaming world). I remember reading about it when PS Pro was released and I was quite surprised how strange was that decision. I understood it was to protect customers, who already bought the previous version, but of course it made no sense to make such limitations – as we can clearly see in your case.