It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finished Ms. 'Splosion Man
Wasn't sure what to expect with this game. It being a platformer with great visuals are what initially appealed to me. The game ended up being quite spectacular. The difficulty spike after the first few levels surprised me, even overwhelmed me. Precision, quick reactions, memorization are all a must, but at times you come to a complete stop because of puzzles that require all of the above, but only after figuring out how it all connects. 45+ levels, great boss fights (the last boss is just awesome), lots of unlockable extras and an ending that is so unexpectedly, outrageously hilarious...yeah, I could say this is one of the better platformers I've played in the last couple years.
Post edited December 17, 2013 by Thiefer
Finished Scribblenauts Unlimited. Updated my list.
(One Whole Unit) Blood

"Holy shit! That is some really tough shit right here!" were my first words when I played and horribly lost at the first level of Blood. Coming fresh from the Who Wants Wang (Hard) difficulty of Shadow Warrior, Blood is brutal even on Slightly Broiled (Normal) difficulty. True to the rest of the Build Engine games, the first level is both the easiest and also a good ass-kicker. You'll lose till you learn how not to lose.

As for the game itself, I loved it. Despite being a Build Engine game, its feel is sufficiently different, you don't find yourself saying "Hmmm, I feel like playing Duke Nukem 3D all over again". Its weapons are very inventive too and each of them has a secondary use. Flare Gun, Tesla Cannon, Voodoo Doll and others. It has a great atmosphere, lots of gore that doesn't reach the point of disgusting and many nice horror references (even dedicating whole levels to some of them). And despite those references, the game succeeds in keeping its own identity. I am very, very satisfied with it. And now, time for some Redneck Rampage...

... But before that, let me update my list.
Post edited December 18, 2013 by Grargar
Recently finished Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon.
Pretty good games.
So far this year I've finished (at least) the main quest/main storyline in:
Gothic 3
Batman: Arkham City (GOTY Edition)
Skyrim (Legendary Edition)
The Cat Lady
Saints Row: The Third
Post edited December 18, 2013 by Chaser98
Finally got round to finishing Kotor 1
Finding Teddy

Precious little of what might be considered "gameplay" in the first 2/3 of the game, and then some puzzles that had me stumped until I used a walkthrough at the very end. Very much in the "Superbrothers Sword & Sworcery EP" genre of adventure games, though without the QTE sword fights.
Finally got 100% completion of LEGO Batman few days ago. It is our 3rd TT LEGO game with 100% completion and it's quite average among them.
Compared to LEGO Harry Potter it is better in that it offers more challenge which is good, has more variable and interesting character and doesn't suffer so much from crashes and long loading times.
On the other hand it is worse in level design, it's buggy as hell, it has horrible camera and no screen-splitting.
Compared to LEGO Star Wars it is worse in probably every aspect. Worse level design, worse camera, much more buggy.
It als has incredibly awful bonus mission.

I would think I liked it more than HP because I want some challenge and HP had none but when I think about it I still think I enjoyed HP more.
It gets 6.5/10. (Would be 7 without bugs)

Full list.
The GDI campaigns of the original Command & Conquer (again) and Tiberian Sun (for the first time). Oh yeah, and Saints Row 2 which I've enjoyed much more than SR3 so far (or any GTA game for that matter). There's probably been more earlier this year but I pretty much forgot about those because I had a very busy summer with rather little time for gaming. Oh yeah, I beat a few PS3 games like God of War, Killzone and Resistance. Oh, *and* Darkstone as a Warrior... and Gabriel Knight. And the campaigns of Company of Heroes and Opposing Fronts... and the Necrons campaign from Dawn of War: Dark Crusade. Man, I've beaten more games this year than I thought.
Finished my graphics card two days ago... blue screen and random garbage on the screen. I'll have to play on my wife's laptop and hope that Amazon delivers my new one before Christmas so that I'm able to play newer games during the holidays...
Finished Trine 2: Complete Story, an amazing package of enjoyment and fun. It's the perfect storybook fantasy game, with the vibrant colors, the good vs. evil plotline, and the narrator narrating. It improves on the first one, with more varied combat (I didn't have much trouble with the boss fights).

Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne, an example of a well-done sequel. With the story following two characters, both intertwined, it gives another dimension to the occurrences of the game. Wtih this one, I actually used the slow-motion mechanic well instead of just using it to execute slow-motion dives like I did in the first one. Made the combat a little more straightforward.

So far:
Bulletstorm
Medal of Honor Allied Assault (Base)
Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead
Medal of Honor Allied Assault Breakthrough
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
World in Conflict: Complete
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl
Medal of Honor: Airborne
System Shock 2
Mass Effect 1
Mirror's Edge
Mass Effect 2
Crysis
N v2.0
Mass Effect 3
Stronghold HD
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault of Dark Athena
Crysis 2
Carmegeddon
Max Payne
Mafia II
Trine 2: Complete Story
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Oh dear, I've definitely started/worked on more games than I've actually completed. Off the top of my head, I know I've finished:

Mass Effect 1
Dragon Age: Origins
Game of Thrones RPG
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Fallout: New Vegas

There are probably 1 or 2 more, but these are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

Now that I have a new gaming computer, I need to set aside a month where I just complete games that I had to abandon due to computer woes. Darksiders 1 and The Witcher 1 are two games that I started this year, loved, yet was forced to set aside. Maybe I'll start there.
Finished Richard and Alice. Great dialogs, (mostly) easy puzzles and a rather depressing story. I enjoyed it though.
Carmageddon 2 (21st December 2:20pm)

I don't know. It is not a bad game but I was hoping it would be a lot better than it was. I loved the first one but this one feels more rushed. Weird bugs (cars can now wrap around the map) and it feels like a unfinished game. Also the game is rock hard it you don't get the extra points which you have to find). I do recommend it if you like the first one
Gemini Rue.
Good adventure. Bit clunky controls, looks like Gabriel Knight 1 (it's 2011 game), but has very good story and is overall enjoyable.

8.5/10.

Full list.
Post edited March 07, 2014 by Vitek