It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just finished Rogue Legacy +5 with all the goodies found and bought.
Its a fun game but not one you would play a second time after you've seen all.
Diablo 1 and 2
Fallout 1
Baldur's Gate 1
System Shock 2

Now attempting Deus Ex.
Sleeping Dogs was a lot of fun, admittedly it's the first openworld/sandbox game I play since 10+years but I was surprised at how much there was to do and how much of it was actually good. Story-wise it doesn't take itself too seriously but still was decent. The atmosphere helps a lot too, great soundtrack and HK is a great setting.
Nightmare in Northpoint DLC I could have skipped happily, not so good... Goofy story with very repetitive fights.
Year of the Snake DLC was better, some more original missions (teargas ftw!) and felt a bit more thought out.

List: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post937
This year I finished Long Live the Queen :)
JudasIscariot: This year I finished Long Live the Queen :)
I assume you just get access to all GOGs for free?
JudasIscariot: This year I finished Long Live the Queen :)
Austrobogulator: I assume you just get access to all GOGs for free?
Well, yes, I do but i don't like highlighting that fact too much because it feels, to me anyways, like I am rubbing it in :)
Austrobogulator: I assume you just get access to all GOGs for free?
JudasIscariot: Well, yes, I do but i don't like highlighting that fact too much because it feels, to me anyways, like I am rubbing it in :)
You are!

You should soften the blow by giving us all free access too.....

:D
JudasIscariot: Well, yes, I do but i don't like highlighting that fact too much because it feels, to me anyways, like I am rubbing it in :)
Rodzaju: You are!

Sure, here's my login info:

User: totallyjudasnoreallyiamjudas

Password: yourjimmiesarenowrustled

Have fun :)

Or...or he could do more Judas Plays :P

JudasIscariot: Sure, here's my login info:

User: totallyjudasnoreallyiamjudas

Password: yourjimmiesarenowrustled

Have fun :)
Now all we need is for someone to register that username & come here moaning about you giving out his login details....
Finally finished Hotline Miami. It was brutal and fun, but with short sessions. It is pure and retry but I didn't feel frustrated by the difficulty except for the final boss fight wich was way too difficult. Also, the story didn't make any sense (even with the secret stuff that I read on the internet) and the puzzle pieces are hard to find.

This year :
- Alone in the Dark 3
- Amnesia Fortnight Prototypes
- Blackwell Convergence
- Blackwell Deception
- Blackwell Unbound
- Brutal Legend
- Cognition Episode 1
- Colonization
- Deadlight
- Dear Esther
- DLC Quest + Live Freemium or Die
- DuckTales Remastered
- Far Cry 3
- Host Master and the Conquest of Humor
- Host Master Deux: Quest for Identity
- Hotline Miami
- I Am Alive
- Karateka
- Law & Order Legacies
- Lucy & Lola's Big Adventure
- Mark of the Ninja
- Nelly Cootalot
- Offspring Fling
- Red Faction: Guerilla
- Splinter Cell: Conviction
- Stacking
- Syndicate
- The Blackwell Legacy
- The Cave
- The Darkness II
- The Experiment (Experience 112)
- The Walking Dead: 400 Days
Finished Heavy Rain. It was bitter sweet.

Visuals 10/10
Story 9/10
Acting 8/10
Animations single character 10/10
Animations involving multiple characters 3/10
Gameplay 3/10
Audio 8/10
Style 10/10
Stability 4/10

This game belongs in the annals of video game history, both for its triumphs and its horrible design decisions. It was, IMHO the best of games and also the worst of games... Gonna go play it again now... once I calm down from how frustrating it is ;)
Finished quite a few games, so I'll be very brief in my opinion of them to avoid bloating the post:

Castlevania - Lords of Shadow
Very linear, tedious and very un-Castlevania indeed.

Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
Frustrating, amateurishly made button masher. I expected more.

Giana Sisters - Twisted Dreams
A very nice-looking platformer with some kickass music. As for the game itself, it's alright though it could do with other forms of challenge other than having spikes everywhere.

Max Payne 2
Not as good as the first one, thanks to increased focus on a not that great plot and lack of humour.

Max Payne 3
Doesn't feel like a Max Payne game. I also didn't like the increased focus on cover based shooting and the reduction of the bullet time meter. Oh, and those stupid cutscenes...

Rogue Trooper
A consistently fun and entertaining action game by the same guys who brought us Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death.

Serious Sam: The First Encounter
Too much arena based shooting. Doesn't feel like an adventure, so I disagree on it being called a spiritual successor to Doom and Duke Nukem 3D. I also don't like the fact it spends too much time on Egypt.

Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
A nice improvement over the previous game. Now it really feels like an adventure and the new weapons make the game more entertaining. It also takes place on areas other than just Egypt.

Serious Sam II
While it is certainly a very goofy game with humour that frequently falls flat, I had a lot of fun with that one. Shorter (but more) stages, new weapons and a very colourful palette make it a stark contrast to the typical Brown/Gray FPS of today.

Updated my list
Grargar: Rogue Trooper
A consistently fun and entertaining action game by the same guys who brought us Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death.
Ha, thought I'd be the only one finishing Rogue Trooper this year. Pretty cool that we both enjoyed playing this quality action title recently.

As for me, I just finished The Cat Lady.
I rarely ever play adventure games because I suck at them, but this game intrigued me from the moment it was released. An absolutely phenomenal game. What a great story, with great characters, fantastic voice acting and a really memorable soundtrack. Definitely one of the highlights of the year so far.
Just finished Driftmoon.

What a charming adventure game! Not exceedingly long, I confess I would have loved it to be at least a couple of hours longer, but still, nice visuals, a point of view clearly a tribute to Ultima VII series, cleverly written dialogues with lots of hidden winks to popular culture (movies, books, etc...) and a classic-but-still-interesting scenario.

I must admit, that's for me one of the very pleasant surprises of this year, in terms of games! I hope more people play it, give money to the studio so they can make sequels or other games !

So far in 2013: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post31
Post edited October 17, 2013 by xa_chan