It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finished Majesty 2 Collection ( ...well kind of, couldn't finish the last mission in the expansion 'cause the game kept freezing up on me)

Not my favorite. The game was more like the northern parts in Majesty 1 balancewise and had some annoying features like the inability to destroy your own buildings ( great in combinatiion with limited places for temple-building). I also had problems with bugs ranging from missing speech to an unfinishable mission because the game would keep freezing up. Would recommend getting Majesty 1 instead.

Complete list: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post132
Finished Giants: Citizen Kabuto today. Funny game but in general a bit short and way too easy.
Post edited May 26, 2013 by ThermioN
Bioshock Infinite
Portal 2 ( second time )
26/05/2013: XCOM: Enemy Unknown with Slingshot DLC: Damn, I still love this game. The slingshot DLC could be considered cheating, since the rewards of the 3rd council mission are quite plentiful, but then again, you do meet Chryssalids, Mutons and Cyberdisk quite earlier as well. Other than that, not sure if it's worth its asking price or not. Now to resume the waiting for the next XCOMs...

Full list here
Geneforge 1- Great start for the series. Set expectations for future titles.
Geneforge 2- Much like Geneforge 1 in structure but high difficulty lowered the fun factor for me.
Geneforge 3- Game seems to be starting a tonal transition for the Geneforge games. The easiest game in this series thus far. Factions cruelly reduced for story purposes...
Post edited May 26, 2013 by Negatus
Finished Darksiders 2. Nice one but the first one was better imo.
Played also the DLCs... oh god... payed them the same amount of the main game (5$) and they are simply ridiculous... short... too short... in 1 hour and half I went through all 3 of them (Belial; Abyssal Forge; Argul). Too bad..
Post edited May 26, 2013 by Recsam511
Finished my second playthrough of STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl with the Complete mod. I enjoyed it even more the second time, took more time to soak up the atmosphere this time around and got the True ending this time.

So far:
Bulletstorm
Medal of Honor Allied Assault (Base)
Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl
Can't remember the exact date I completed them. Nevertheless, here they are in alphabetic order:

1. Binary Domain
2. (One Whole Unit) Blood
3. Brutal Legend
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
5. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
6. Dead Space 3
7. Defender's Quest
8. DmC: Devil May Cry
9. Duke Nukem I+II
10. Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
11. Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition
12. Duke Nukem Forever
13. Earthworm Jim 1+2
14. Evoland
15. Expendable
16. Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
17. Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
18. GoldenEye 007 (1997)
19. Judge Dredd: Dredd vs. Death
20. Lord of the Rings: The War in the North
21. Mass Effect 3
22. Max Payne
23. Max Payne 2
24. Max Payne 3
25. Overlord II
26. Resident Evil 6
27. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
28. Resident Evil: Revelations
29. Rogue Legacy
30. Rogue Trooper
31. Serious Sam: Double D
32. Serious Sam: The First Encounter
33. Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
34. Serious Sam II
35. Serious Sam 3: BFE
36. Shadow Warrior Classic Complete
37. Shogo: Mobile Armor Division
38. Torchlight
39. Unepic
40. The Witcher Enhanced Edition
Post edited January 04, 2014 by Grargar
Ultima 9 Ascension. It was a long road indeed, having played and shelfed the game back when it was released. The dialogue patch-mod and another mod called Beautiful Britannia combined with a curious urge to finally complete the series gave me the impetus to play through and finish it. I enjoyed some of the exploration around Britain and Yew, was irked somewhat by the dungeons (they're puzzle heavy and puzzles have never been my cup of tea), and found the combat to be a bit overly straightforward playing as a valorous fighter. I think the old honest mage may have lended itself to a more tactical experience, but it's hard to say. Dialogue wasn't extraordinary, but I have to give the fan(s) who made the dialogue patch an A for effort and thank them for their unpaid work. It was superior to what I saw of the original dialogue and just having all voices disabled was a good step forward on its own. Despite the problems, it was an interesting ride and good to have a little closure with the series at last.

Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi. A game with an interesting premise. Your character's family has been taken prisoner, and you begin the game outside a seemingly typical vampire count's castle. In roughly 1 and 1/2 hours of game time, your family members will start being sacrificed in sequence. It's imperative to move quickly, but there's an fun catch - the castle's interior is randomly generated with each new game. I had to balance ammo and resources, speed, and caution to survive and move forward. It was occasionally buggy and the friendly AI pathfinding had me thinking dark thoughts at times. Still, an enjoyable and atmospheric experience.
The Shivah (28th May 8:55pm)

A nice and short adventurer game. I recommend it if you have play any other Wadjet eye game
Wrong thread but I need to moan somewhere. I'm throwing in the towel on the Settlers 3 expansions. I usually never do this and it will no doubt bother me until the end of time but the frustration has gotten to be too much. :(
Zigfrak

A nice spaceship ARPG that feels like a single player MMO. There is no "choice" when it comes to completing quests though, and the character you play is all about "following orders", even when it includes killing innocent people, which didn't sit very good with me. Also combat got to be a bit monotonous.

One really neat thing is how it handles crafting chains - if an item you try to craft has ingredients which you can also craft, it automatically crafts them first.

Radical Roach

Not a particularly good game, but not a particularly bad one either. First 2 levels were rather bed, but it got better. Loved the art though.

Astro Tripper

Lots of people seem to dislike this game, but I'm not one of them. It is frustratingly hard though - very limited lives, a single hit means death, and a single death means restart of the level. Barely finished it on Easy. On Hard I've been unable to even pass the Training Grounds...

Little Inferno

Wasn't able to figure out all the combos, but maybe I'll keep trying once in a while. No really sure what I think about this "game".
Post edited June 02, 2013 by kalirion
Just some minutes ago, I finished Judge Dredd: Dredd vs. Death. It was a nice little game, which could have been even better had the game not suddenly force you to scavenge for bullets at the last stages.

Updated my list.
Post edited May 31, 2013 by Grargar
I did finish Mafia 2 it was pretty good game but that town you had nothing to do other than story missions. A bit weird ending. But it made me remind that our most characers in game are bit cynical and cannot be those fun dudes. Best thing about that game was that Joe Barbaro or who was it.. also menu music was pretty good when it got started.
Just finished They Bleed Pixels.
Brutally, brutally hard at times. Relentlessly punishing at times. Exactly as advertised. Awesome.