It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

01-06 Retro City Rampage*
01-07 Journey
01-14 The Journey Down: Chapter 1
01-26 Dragon Age II*
01-31 Mega Man 9
02-3 Mega Man 10
2-10 XIII
2-13 Closure
2-16 VVVVVV
2-24 System Shock 2
2-26 Richard & Alice
2-28 Oozie: Earth Adventure
3-8 The Walking Dead
3-11 The Unfinished Swan
3-21 The Cave
3-31 Puzzle Bots
3-31 Double Dragon Neon
4-2 Lume
4-4 Love+
4-5 8-bit Commando
4-7 Anodyne
4-9 DLC Quest
4-11 AlterEgo: DreamWalker
4-14 Evil Quest
4-17 Saira
4-21 Waking Mars
4-23 Thomas Was Alone
4-24 Celestial Mechanica
4-27 Jasper's Journey
5-2 Vanquish
5-13 Treasure Adventure Game
5-17 Sanitarium
5-27 The Cat Lady
5-30 Hotline Miami
6-8 Dangerous Dave Pack
6-12 Duke Nukem 1 & 2
6-28 Driftmoon
6-30 Omikron: The Nomad Soul
7-4 Rogue Legacy
7-8 Flower
7-13 The Walking Dead: 400 Days
7-19 Datura
7-20 Jet Set Radio
7-21 Machinarium
7-26 Sound Shapes
8-3 Knytt Underground
8-10 Hydrophobia: Prophecy
8-16 Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
8-19 SuperFrog HD
8-24 Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (x2 hard difficulty)
9-18 Darksiders
9-21 Unmechanical
9-22 Shank 2
9-22 Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
9-25 McPixel
9-25 Dear Esther
9-26 Night Sky (Normal Difficulty)
9-27 Constant C
10-4 Rain
10-5 Inescapable
10-12 Beyond: Two Souls
10-15 Crash Bandicoot
10-17 The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1
10-24 Hotline Miami (x2)
10-26 The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 (x2)
11-15 Beyond Good and Evil HD
11-18 Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures (Normal Difficulty)
11-18 Electronic Super Joy
11-25 Dust: An Elysian Tail
11-29 Pid
12-5 The Shivah "Kosher Edition"
12-11 MANOS: The Hands of Fate
12-21 Guacamelee!
12-23 Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures ("Old School" Difficulty)
12-27 The Walking Dead - Season 2 - Episode 1: All That Remains
12-28 Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
12-30 Spyro the Dragon
12-31 Ittle Dew
12-31 Evoland

* Games started before 2013
Post edited December 31, 2013 by OvaltineJenkins
updated
So far this year I've finished...

FEAR 3
LOTR: War In The North
Singularity
Dark Sector
Borderlands 2
Crysis 2
Dead Island
Far Cry 3

That's really not bad going for me. Unfortunately there are a ton of other games I still need to get through. :/
All right, it looks like the first post has hit the character limit, so I've split the list into two sections; A-K and L-Z. From now on, this will be my list post:

*GOGs

1. The Ultimate Doom
2. Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
3. Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
4. Perspective
5. Duke Nukem 1*
6. To The Moon*
7. Bioshock Infinite: Industrial Revolution
8. Duke Nukem 2*
9. Cat Planet
10. The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay*
11. The Cave
12. WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!
13. Bit.Trip Runner
14. Bookworm Adventures Volume 2
15. Professor Layton and the Last Specter
16. System Shock 2*
17. Jelly no Puzzle
18. Wasteland Kings
19. Dead Space 3
20. Picross e2
21. The Legendary Starfy
22. BioShock 2
23. Giana Sisters DS
24. Secret Agent*
25. Bioshock Infinite
26. Actual Sunlight
27. Super Meat Boy
28. Rayman Origins
29. Zuma's Revenge
30. Super Hexagon (Hexagonest, Hyper Hexagonest)
31. No-One Has To Die
32. Mario's Picross
33. Mega Man 2
34. The 7th Guest*
35. Zeno Clash II
36. Micron
37. 6180 the Moon
38. 10,000,000
39. Super Crate Box (all unlocks)
40. The Starship Damrey
41. Proteus
42. Krater
43. Abuse
44. Hocus Pocus*
45. Puzzle Agent
46. Bio Menace
47. Plants Vs. Zombies
48. Karateka
49. Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
50. Puzzle Agent 2
51. Depression Quest
52. Dear Esteban
53. Magrunner: Dark Pulse
54. Freedom Fall
55. Mighty Switch Force! 2
56. F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
57. Sword of the Stars: The Pit
58. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
59. The Walking Dead: 400 Days
60. McPixel
61. Surgeon Simulator 2013
62. Scribblenauts Unlimited
63. Faerie Solitaire
64. Experiment 12
65. Costume Quest: Grubbins on Ice
66. BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
67. Stacking: The Lost Hobo King
68. The Bridge
69. Wake
70. Gone Home
71. Lunnye Devitsy
72. Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.
73. The Cat lady*
74. Toki Tori 2+
75. Thomas Was Alone
76. Time Hollow
77. Spirits
78. Gun Godz
79. Little Alchemy
80. Outlast
81. Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 4
82. Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
83. Tetris (all B-type levels)
84. Gunpoint
85. Organ Trail: Director's Cut
86. Tomb Raider (2013)
87. Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory
88. Super Mario Bros. 2
89. Chaos on Deponia
90. Mega Man 3
91. BioShock 2: Minerva's Den
92. Stargunner*
93. Goodbye Deponia
94. DmC Devil may Cry
95. Guacamelee! Gold Edition
96. Blackthorne
97. Electronic Super Joy
98. Shelter
99. The Swapper
100. Journey of a Roach
101. Antichamber
102. Influx*
103. Overkill
104. Lilly Looking Through*
105. Time Gentlemen, Please!
106. Divekick (Uncle Sensei)
107. Picross e3
108. Doom II: Hell on Earth
109. 9.03m
110. Hotel Dusk: Room 215
111. MURI
112. Shadow Warrior (2013)
113. Mega Man 4
114. Ittle Dew
115. Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Post edited December 22, 2013 by Austrobogulator
Finished Dawn of Mana. Doesn't really deserve a reputation as killing the series, though naturally it attracts it since it tried to appeal to all the Mana fans at once and ended up with something that doesn't necessarily please any of them really. But it was still sort of admirable. Basically Kingdom Hearts with physics, it could have been something great with a little more time to polish the controls/physics and flesh out the story some more. Oh well.

And just days before the sequel comes out, I finally draw my Etrian Odyssey 3 journey to a close. I felt that I had to use more strategy in boss battles this time around, though a good part of it was because I'd been using kind of a weird party (PHBZA) that struggled a lot until subclasses opened up because it lacked offensive power. The split routes is kind of neat, although the Armaroad route final boss felt like easy modo. :/ Probably won't replay for the deep city and true endings since I don't have time before 4 comes out. >_>

Also I'm halfway into episode 4 of Blood, although I won't count it as finished until I beat the expansion packs too.
Xcom: Enemy Unknown (that is the new one). And I have to say, I'm impressed.
Xcom had a nice balance to it. It was not too easy, yet not too hard, and difficulty ramped up at an even pace, thus avoiding difficulty spikes. Most enemies were interesting and had different abilities, all the different solider types that you have under your command are also interesting and have different abilities.
The game was more than a tad bit buggy though.
Updated
Finished The Darkness II and liked it a lot: great visual design, great story and great gameplay. I tried playing the coop campaign alone but it was quickly too difficult. Too bad...

So far this year:
- Amnesia Fortnight Prototypes
- I Am Alive
- The Cave
- The Darkness II
- The Experiment (Experience 112)
Finished Jade Empire and really enjoyed it. It is linear and the RPG elements are streamlined but the combat is fun and the story was excellent. The voice acting was very good and all characters are fully voiced. The Asian theme was a refreshing change of pace too. I hope Bioware will take this IP further in the future with another installment. It took me 46 hours to finish but I am admittedly a slowpoke. I did all the sidequests along the way, read all the books and scrolls for the lore and basically just took my sweet time.
The Journey Down: Chapter 1

Good adventure game with excellent (though extremely laggy on my laptop) visuals. Does have some of that old "adventure game" logic though. Looking forward to Chapter 2, if it ever gets released.
Finished The Walking Dead on the 20th of January. I know I'm late posting these but hey better late than never :P
Well I truly enjoyed the game it was a very good story with some choices to be made but not as much as they seem to hint in the trailers. The story for me it's the plus of the game, since the gameplay it's the typical adventure type of game. I enjoyed the story and hope they make another one because the ending seems to hint at that.

Overall I would give him an 8 out of 10. For me it's not game of the year material but it's pretty damn good.

Currently I'm playing Football Manager and Saints Row 2. Hope to finish Saints Row 2 in the next month :P

Full list here
Zangtesu: Finished The Walking Dead on the 20th of January. I know I'm late posting these but hey better late than never :P
Well I truly enjoyed the game it was a very good story with some choices to be made but not as much as they seem to hint in the trailers. The story for me it's the plus of the game, since the gameplay it's the typical adventure type of game. I enjoyed the story and hope they make another one because the ending seems to hint at that.

Overall I would give him an 8 out of 10. For me it's not game of the year material but it's pretty damn good.

Currently I'm playing Football Manager and Saints Row 2. Hope to finish Saints Row 2 in the next month :P

Full list here
You should be happy to know that they are working on season 2 then. As it won't come out soon they are also working on something to bridge the gap between the two seasons (DLC ?).
Zangtesu: Finished The Walking Dead on the 20th of January. I know I'm late posting these but hey better late than never :P

Full list here
sebarnolds: You should be happy to know that they are working on season 2 then. As it won't come out soon they are also working on something to bridge the gap between the two seasons (DLC ?).
Thanks for the info :)

Well I hope the (dlc?) is worth it and not only something to cash on in until the new game becomes available.
Well, I'm not sure I really finished it, but I just beat the arcade mode of SSF IV AE with all 39 characters. :)
-. Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation (Platinum Trophy)- Vita; 2/26/2013 1.5/10 (Rating for the Platinum Only)- Holy shit.... Talk about mindnumbingly boring. Between that God Awful climber trophy that is LITERALLY impossible to get by playing the game naturally (I got about 3500 meter away from it by going out of my way climb throughout the game). As far as the multiplayer trophies.... holy shit... don't even get me started on the Trophy for getting to level 15. ALL YOU DO IS TAP THE DAMN SCREEN FOR 4+ GODDAMN HOURS. No strategy... no gameplay... nothing but pure tedium.

-. Assassin's Creed 3: The Tyranny of King Washington Part 1: The Infamy (100% Synch)- PS3; 2/27/2013 6.5/10- The DLC was a decent length for the price (I got 4 hours out of it). I generally liked it... but towards the end the sheer number of enemies that were literally everywhere you went started getting to me. I was LIVID at the fact that I was CONSTANTLY being attacked & couldn't outrun them due to the fact that snow was everywhere & that the horse is completely fucking useless. One thing I wish they would have handled better is how Connor got his powers.... I know it is a dream sequence, but would it have made more sense for him to get them from a Piece/Shard of Eden? It is well established that they have insane capabilities & would have made WAY more sense than getting them from a cup of Tea.

Full List
Post edited May 17, 2013 by Roberttitus