It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Turns out my last game for the year was Medal of Honor Pacific Assault. Not a bad game, but it was a major Call of Duty wannabe.

Was trying to rush Serious Sam but culdnt do it i time before new years. Now someone make a thread for 2014, I'm not sleeping til I finish SS.

Final list here;
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post213
Post edited December 31, 2013 by thebream
Just finished Evoland with an hour to go till midnight. This will be my last game of 2013.

Final list for 2013.
My final list.

Stats:

Games finished: 117

PC Physical: 2
PC other: 16
PC Steam: 62
PC GOG: 12
3DS Physical: 1
3DS eShop: 15
DS: 5
Browser: 4

The new thread for 2014.
Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot Revolution DLC

It was all right, some funny moments.

I was gonna post it together with Secret Armory of General Knoxx, but still have a few end-game quests left in that one, so it'll be in 2014.

Final list for the year
Post edited January 01, 2014 by kalirion
Forgot to say that I also finally finished Planescape: Torment last year!! Was one hell of a ride, can surely stand up to the title of one of the best CRPG ever!
Brothers: A Tale of two Sons

Good little game with a unquie take on the control scheme. Each thumbstick controls each brother indivually. It takes a little whilte to get comfortable with it but works pretty good when you do. The climbing and puzzles are not to diffcult.

The game does a great job at story and envirment though even though none of the characters actually talk.

Uncharted: Drales Fortune

A tomb raider style game with alot of shooting in it. Enjoyed this one as well but there were a few sections I had to play over and over again to pass. It normally involved me being bum rushed by alot of guys at once and then attacked from behind at the same time. Cover mechanics are a little sketchy and not quite as polished as the gears of war series. Hopefully they resolve that in the next installment.
My definitive list of games I finished in 2013, I had a lot of free time to have fun because things weren't very funny otherwise.

PS3 :

- God of war ghost of Sparta : It felt like an expansion of the first god of war, nothing surprising, but I had a good time.

- God of war chains of Olympus : Same as ghost of sparta, it was realy short but entretaining, the first game of the series I actually finished in difficult after maybe 6 months, my skill at this kind of game had improved.

- God of war 2 : Despite I liked the first GOW, this one was a partly frustrating experience for me, mostly because I HATED the QTEs and the "riddles" I found quite stupid, on the story side its just a filler episode between the first and the third.

- God of war 3 : The best and final of the series for me, it went smoothly nothing surprising alas but it was impressive to watch and the ending gave the continuous anger filled bloodbath a kind of sense.

- Overall all of this left me with a kind of mixed feeling about the GOW series, and I'm quite persuaded its not that all awesome as some people pretend it is, even if its good. I honestly prefer devil may cry or darksiders.

- Way of the Samurai 3 : Not actually done with this one, since I finished the game just once, its worth your time if you are curious about a game that doesn't explain you a damn thing at the beginning, has a very small scope and context but enough replayability to offer you 12 different endings if you are willing to find them out.

- Sengoku Basara 3 : A very nice Dynasty warriors like game, probably better and crazier, I've finished the game with all the base characters, which actually takes you... mmh 2 hours per run ?

- Metal Gear Solid : Very retro very old, was semi-furstrating and good at the same time.

- Metal Gear Solid 2 : This game is a total mindfuck, there's a part of frustration from the gameplay but I liked the permises of the story and what it tells about video games and how we play them.

PC :
- Shank 1 : I liked the brutal action of this game and its nervous combat.

- Shank 2 : Good as the first one, but too short.

- Bastion : Too many things to say about this awesome game, shadap and buy it ! One of my favorite games of all times, I even finished it twice.

- Spec. Ops. the line : I liked more what this game has to say about modern shooters and the kick I got in the face at the end. The gameplay was competent but nothing more.

- Torchlight 2 : I went through the whole campaign with one characters and finished the game. I played a few other characters after, damn good piece of diablolike.

- Dead Space : I love the atmosphere of that game, it just rings all the bell of sci-fi for me, the combat was competent the weapon tweaking system as well, the only downside was the quite easy survival aspect and the fact that after the first five chapters its more about jump scares than any kind of horror. The story was good and did make some sense.

- Dead Space 2 : Better survival aspects at some point, more action, but I miss the claustrophobic atmopshere of the first one. 12hrs

- Crysis 2 : It an ok shooter, with a completly ridiculous story that stoped to make any sense as I progressed. I enjoyed the whole thing because I stoped taking it seriously yelling some B movies quotes as I progressed and punched aliens in the face. And then Farcry Blood Dragon was released a week after... heh.

- Breath of death : Whoooo I finished an RPG ! Its the kind of game I played while waiting for things or listening to music, but its worth the few cents it costs !

- Walking Mars : 7hrs, it was something really refreshing and different you can enjoy for an evening.

- Hotline Miami : I wasn't after the achievements or anything, just finished the game nicely as well as the extra chapters, I enjoyed it a lot.

- Streets of rage remake : I went though the campaign four times, its a realy nice remake I'd recommend if you manage to find it.

- Metro 2033 : 12hrs, it was my second play through in ranger mode easy, a much better and realistic experience.

- Doom RL : Yay I managed to go to the last level of this short roguelike on easy with a melee based marine.

- Kohan : Immortal Sovereigns : I loved this strategy game, very much much nods nods.

- Kohan : Arhiman's Gift : Just more of Kohan.

- The Walking Dead season 1 : Liked it even if I don't consider it like a real game, I shedded man tears at the end.

- Sleeping Dogs : All the DLCs, 100% achievements I fucking loved this game. (60hrs)

- Shadowrun Returns : One play-through.

- Serious Sam 3 : Liked it except the underground phases which I ended up quickly by blowing up everything C4.

- Braid : Liked it a lot I felt challenged in a good way and happy to discover and find out things myself

- Limbo : Enjoyed it, it was sometimes painful in a good way.

- Thomas was alone : Enjoyed it, but nothing relay special.

- The Swapper : I liked this game, but it was perhaps too short.

- Mass Effect 3 : Paragon character, imported from mass effect 1-2, I chose the synthesis ending. I didn't had much problem or complains about the ending, the gameplay was « okish » no more.

- DLC quest : I was bored it was funny, nothing more.

- Dragon Age origins : Liked the journey, the ending was very meh, the game is also way too easy.

- Europa Universalis III : Played a few big games up to completion.

- Crusader Kings 2 : Played one big game, up to the end.

- Titan Attacks : A short yet fun game made by puppy games which copies and improve Space Invaders.

- Games of Thrones : This game doesn't deserve all the flak it got, sure its not perfect but it has a good story.

- To The Moon : it was a good story, really different, nothing special on the game aspect its even quite poor, the developers seems to be afraid of letting you actually do something else than spectating.

- DMC : Devil May Cry, despite all the flak it got about the new Dante's look, I found this game superb, amazing gameplay and combat wise. The story was over the top and silly.

- The Stanley Parable : Not sure if you can you actually finish that :p

- F.E.A.R. : Finished for the 2nd time, love this game.

- F.E.A.R. : Extraction point ; More F.E.A.R is always good but there's nothing much to it.

- F.E.A.R. : Perseus Madante : More F.E.A.R better than extraction point save for the bulletspongy enemies.

- F.E.A.R 2 : Project Origin & Reborn : Probably less than its predecessor but an honest FPS nonetheless. The DLC is quite good but too short for it base retail price.

- Bioshock Infinite : While I found the gameplay lacking I enjoyed the story.

- Bioshock : Same thing as Infinite.

MMOs

- Guild wars 2 : Levelled a character to maximum level and finished the story got a lot of exploration of the actual map.

- The Secret world : finished the storyline and put a good 300hrs on it.
Post edited January 11, 2014 by Narakir
triock: Just finished Alternativa. What to say...hmm, I don't know, but this game is really bad. Horrible translation and voice acting, ugly graphics, almost non-existent music and some annoying sound effects, even more simplistic gameplay than in my previous game (Lost Horizon), story with interesting setting, but many flaws, weird WTH ending, etc. So, if you're not a huge adventure fan, DO NOT play this game. :D For me - 50%
mrking58: Lol I just watched the trailer. OMG I have added it to my wishlist
It's on sale on Steam right now...;-)
Just Cause 2
Persona 2 Innocent Sin
Persona 3 (4 Times)
Ape Escape 3
MGS 3 (2 Times)
MGS (4 Times)
BS1 (2 Times)
BS2
Jade Empire
Half-life 2
Deus Ex 2
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Deus Ex The Missing Link
Dragon Age
Duke Nukem Forever
Fable
Fahrenheit
XIII
BS3
Post edited April 20, 2015 by bluesky777
include me

*indicates previously beaten/replay
unless indicated in parentheses, all games were on the PC

Ultimate Doom
Doom II *
Heretic
Hexen: Beyond Heretic *
Hexen II
Quake *
Quake: Scourge of Armagon *
Quake: Dissolution of Eternity
Quake II
Spear of Destiny
Wolfenstein 3D
Heroes of Might and Magic V
Heroes of Might and Magic V: Hammers of Fate
Heroes of Might and Magic V: Tribes of the East
Heroes Chronicles: Chapter 1
Heroes Chronicles: Chapter 2
Heroes Chronicles: Chapter 3
Heroes Chronicles: Chapter 4
Heroes Chronicles: Chapter 5
Heroes Chronicles: Chapter 6
Heroes Chronicles: Chapter 7
Heroes Chronicles: Chapter 8
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (main quest only)
Baldur's Gate: Original Saga *
Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn
Master of Magic *
Loom
Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty
Diablo II Hell difficulty, as sorceress
Warcraft: Orcs and Humans *
Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness *
Ultima III: Exodus (NES) *
Myst: Masterpiece Edition
Ghosts'n Goblins (arcade)
Kirby (NES)
Super Ghouls'n Ghosts (SNES)
Super Metroid (SNES) *
Super Castlevania (SNES)
Red Steel 2 (Wii)
The Last Story (Wii)
Okami (Wii)
Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition (Wii U)
Nintendo Land (Wii U)
Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker HD (Wii U)
Joined in September 2013. First downloaded in November 2013. 2nd purchase in December 2013. All downhill in 2014.

1. SimCity 2000 (many playthroughs - for years it was the only game I played)
2. Waking Mars (nice first GOG game to play/complete)
Post edited December 16, 2015 by budejovice
The Cat Lady
Star Wars Battlefront II [Campaign]
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Psychonauts
Post edited January 02, 2017 by FadeToGrey
FadeToGrey: The Cat Lady
Star Wars Battlefornt II [Campaign]
Psychonauts
You remember what you finished four years ago? ;P
FadeToGrey: The Cat Lady
Star Wars Battlefornt II [Campaign]
Psychonauts
tinyE: You remember what you finished four years ago? ;P
Well, those are just the PC games. If I'm really struggling to sleep I might try and remember the console games I played as well!