It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Excuse me? I wear a cap :P
How are you doing?
*squinting* e__e ... Well, take out that earring >:-p
I'm feeling pretty sad, but otherwise okay... how about yourself?
omega64: I'd say I've been enjoying it a bit too much:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/sleepy_sheep_insomnia_sale_whats_your_haul/post101
:l
ddickinson: That is a very nice list. The Vanishing of Ethan Carter has been a game I keep thinking about, but am never quite sure of it.
Do you want it? I wouldn't mind giving you the gift copy. :)
Post edited March 22, 2016 by omega64
ddickinson: Gooden Morgen! *big hug*

I am good, my head is a bit bad today (not due to the missing blood, I don't think, but just health stuff in general), but good none the less. Things are looking good with my health over all, and after these tests come back I should know some more. I did get told off for going back to work like I did. I am not supposed to go back for full days, so I had to agree to limit it to a few hours or half a day at most. But she said I can go a few days a week in exchange for not doing a full day, which is nice.

How are you enjoying the sale, did you get anything nice?
Really glad to hear that - except for the head though. Well working for a few hours is a good compromise i guess...

Sale is boring .... don't know how they managed that but it's not really great - i hope they'll add new things today....
Well i got Jotun - looking forward to play that :)

moonshineshadow: Doing ok, and bored by the promo *yawn*
Well at least ok :)
I'm also bored...
AgentBirdnest: *squinting* e__e ... Well, take out that earring >:-p
I'm feeling pretty sad, but otherwise okay... how about yourself?
xD....forgot about that :P
Oh....why do you feel sad?
I'm doing good....
Post edited March 22, 2016 by ElTerprise
omega64: Do you want it? I wouldn't mind giving you the gift copy. :)
You do NOT gift DD.
Instead DD gifts YOU!
And she does it like a true Sister of Battle; with a multi-melta.
Post edited March 22, 2016 by j0ekerr
Thank you very much for the offer, but there really is no need. I am not the best at accepting gifts, and I really prefer that people do not gift me anything. So while your offer was very sweet, I will kindly pass, especially as the game is not really a must have game for me. I hope that is okay? But have a +1 for being so generous.
ddickinson: Thank you very much for the offer, but there really is no need. I am not the best at accepting gifts, and I really prefer that people do not gift me anything. So while your offer was very sweet, I will kindly pass, especially as the game is not really a must have game for me. I hope that is okay? But have a +1 for being so generous.
It's fine, I'll just give it to someone else after the sale is over. :)
j0ekerr: You do NOT gift DD.
Instead DD gifts YOU!
Sorry? :P
Post edited March 22, 2016 by omega64
ElTerprise: Really glad to hear that - except for the head though. Well working for a few hours is a good compromise i guess...

Sale is boring .... don't know how they managed that but it's not really great - i hope they'll add new things today....
Well i got Jotun - looking forward to play that :)
Jotun is actually a game I was looking forward to coming here. I saw it a while ago and I thought it looked nice, and I really love Norse mythology, so it really caught my eye. I have heard a few mixed things about the game, but over all it seems to have positive reviews. So I figure I will get it some day.
ddickinson: Thank you very much for the offer, but there really is no need. I am not the best at accepting gifts, and I really prefer that people do not gift me anything. So while your offer was very sweet, I will kindly pass, especially as the game is not really a must have game for me. I hope that is okay? But have a +1 for being so generous.
*giggles* Same ol' DD! Happy to see you posting, sis!
Instead DD gifts YOU!
Except GOG are being mean and disabled gifting for the most part during this sale. It loses all the fun when I can't gift. What am I supposed to do now, buy myself some games? That is just silly talk. :-)
Instead DD gifts YOU!
ddickinson: Except GOG are being mean and disabled gifting for the most part during this sale. It loses all the fun when I can't gift. What am I supposed to do now, buy myself some games? That is just silly talk. :-)
There is a way, adding it to your cart uses the price on offer and enables gifting.
omega64: It's fine, I'll just give it to someone else after the sale is over. :)
I am sure they will be just as happy getting the game as I was with you offering it to me. :-)

genkicolleen: *giggles* Same ol' DD! Happy to see you posting, sis!
Hello there, lovely Genki!

We have missed seeing you around here. How are you, I hope everything has been going well for you?

*big hug*
ddickinson: Except GOG are being mean and disabled gifting for the most part during this sale. It loses all the fun when I can't gift. What am I supposed to do now, buy myself some games? That is just silly talk. :-)
Ts. And I just told you about a workaround a few posts ago. You are ignoring me :-(

*laughing hug* :P
omega64: There is a way, adding it to your cart uses the price on offer and enables gifting.
I did not know that. But for the most part I have not been following the promo due to the no-gifting element. And often the front page is buggy for me, not to mention the limited quantity. So as soon as I would try to do that the game would be gone. But thank you for the tip, I will see if I can take advantage of it at some point.
ddickinson: Jotun is actually a game I was looking forward to coming here. I saw it a while ago and I thought it looked nice, and I really love Norse mythology, so it really caught my eye. I have heard a few mixed things about the game, but over all it seems to have positive reviews. So I figure I will get it some day.
Me too - that's why i got it...haven't really looked at the reviews. It looks really beautiful :)
moonshineshadow: Ts. And I just told you about a workaround a few posts ago. You are ignoring me :-(

*laughing hug* :P
Awww, I am so sorry. :'-(

I missed your post, and Agents. I would never deliberately ignore you. *big sorry hug*

I will go back and answer them now. I did say yesterday that I am finding it difficult at the moment with my head to keep up with the thread. But that is no excuse. I will try harder. *runs off to reply to missed posts*