It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: There is a way, adding it to your cart uses the price on offer and enables gifting.
True, but has been pointed out elsewhere (with much gnashing of teeth too), with these speeds, by the time you get to the store page, the deal's already over.
That's also the only way to deactivate the automatic store credit.
Post edited March 22, 2016 by j0ekerr
omega64: There is a way, adding it to your cart uses the price on offer and enables gifting.
j0ekerr: True, but has been pointed out elsewhere (with much gnashing of teeth too), with these speeds, by the time you get to the store page, the deal's already over.
True, it's better than nothing though.
Might be able to take advantage of a few deals that way.
Crap, wrong button click, I ended up replying to myself.
Which is perfectly normal for me actually.
Isn't it, my precioussss?
Post edited March 22, 2016 by j0ekerr
moonshineshadow: Ts. And I just told you about a workaround a few posts ago. You are ignoring me :-(
*laughing hug* :P
ddickinson: Awww, I am so sorry. :'-(
I missed your post, and Agents. I would never deliberately ignore you. *big sorry hug*
I will go back and answer them now. I did say yesterday that I am finding it difficult at the moment with my head to keep up with the thread. But that is no excuse. I will try harder. *runs off to reply to missed posts*
*extra big hug* Awww don't look so sad and no need to be sorry. I was just messing with you, it is quite easy to miss posts :-)
ddickinson: Awww, I am so sorry. :'-(
I missed your post, and Agents. I would never deliberately ignore you. *big sorry hug*
I will go back and answer them now. I did say yesterday that I am finding it difficult at the moment with my head to keep up with the thread. But that is no excuse. I will try harder. *runs off to reply to missed posts*
moonshineshadow: *extra big hug* Awww don't look so sad and no need to be sorry. I was just messing with you, it is quite easy to miss posts :-)
I saw it, I just stole it instead of referring to your post. >:D
moonshineshadow: Well, doing ok aside from being tired. In regards of the promo... it is totally boring. Even if I found a workaround for buying the games as gifts (you need to add them to the cart on their gamepage and then go to checkout from there).
*more hugs*
*big sorry for missing the post the first time*

I am glad to hear you are doing okay, but sorry to hear you are tired. Hopefully you can catch up on some much needed rest once your holidays start. And thank you for the tip about gifting. But I am not sure how good it will be for me since following it all gets harder and harder as the day goes on. Even now I think I will have to take a break from the thread soon due to my silly head causing me problems.

Will you be getting the last game on your wishlist if it appears? And if not, are we allowed to gift it if it appears? o_O

*more big hugs*

AgentBirdnest: Good morning.
*big hug with some extra fresh O- blood*

Yes... It almost feels like this is something we need to "get used to" :-( ... I hope not...
*big sorry for missing your post hug*

I am sorry for missing your post. :-(

Gooden morgen, Mr Agent!

Is that American blood? If so I can't take it. There is far too much sugar in that stuff. :-)

Yes, very sad. *big hug*
moonshineshadow: Well, doing ok aside from being tired. In regards of the promo... it is totally boring. Even if I found a workaround for buying the games as gifts (you need to add them to the cart on their gamepage and then go to checkout from there).
*more hugs*
ddickinson: Will you be getting the last game on your wishlist if it appears? And if not, are we allowed to gift it if it appears? o_O

*more big hugs*

AgentBirdnest:
ddickinson:
Which game?
It's hidden. :O
Post edited March 22, 2016 by omega64
moonshineshadow: *extra big hug* Awww don't look so sad and no need to be sorry. I was just messing with you, it is quite easy to miss posts :-)
*big hug*

I know, I am just a bit all over the place today. I hate when I have days like this as they always get worse as the day goes on. But it is nothing I should be complaining about. Things could always be worse.

*more big hugs*
*more hugs*
ddickinson: *big sorry for missing the post the first time*

Will you be getting the last game on your wishlist if it appears? And if not, are we allowed to gift it if it appears? o_O
*more hugs* Well, for one thing I don't think it appear, and if it does, I'd only consider getting it, if it is really cheap. And I'd also prefer it, if no one gifts it to me if it is still expensive. I object to giving too much money to the *** at Daedalic. Only reason I even consider buying it is because Daedalic is just the publisher, the devs are a different company.
ElTerprise: Oh....why do you feel sad?
I'm doing good....
õ__ô ... Belgium.
Good to hear that.
AgentBirdnest: õ__ô ... Belgium.
Good to hear that.
I am really sad about that too....thought it would be something else ....
Thank you :)
Just a sleepy good morning to the thread. I hope you guys and gals are all doing well, or as well as possible. Slowly working on waking up. A bit sick this morning, but nothing I can't manage, and I'm sure it'll pass as the day goes on.
Sarge is still sound asleep. I've got his snores and the quiet, sparse sounds of the new Nonkeen as my morning soundtrack.
ddickinson: *big sorry for missing your post hug*
I am sorry for missing your post. :-(

Gooden morgen, Mr Agent!
Is that American blood? If so I can't take it. There is far too much sugar in that stuff. :-)
*no worries hug*
No need to apologize, or to reply to every post. Thanks for doing it anyway, though.

Good morning. Well, it's around 1/4th English blood, at least (the rest is Czech and Swedish) :-) ... I'm not too sugary though. But my blood is a bit thick and greasy from all the peanut butter, so watch out for that ;-p
Okay, so i am finding it hard to keep up. So if I miss your post and don't replay, I am sorry. If it was anything important just throw something at me to let me know I missed it then I will go back and answer it. Unless you throw something hard, then I will have to kick your arse for throwing dangers objects at me. :-)

omega64: Which game?
It's hidden. :O
It is on her wishlist on the old GOGWiki. But as she mentioned above, she is waiting of the price to become more reasonable before she buys it or gets it gifted.

moonshineshadow: *more hugs* Well, for one thing I don't think it appear, and if it does, I'd only consider getting it, if it is really cheap. And I'd also prefer it, if no one gifts it to me if it is still expensive. I object to giving too much money to the *** at Daedalic. Only reason I even consider buying it is because Daedalic is just the publisher, the devs are a different company.
I understand. I am like that about a few games on my wishlist. There are one or two games that look good, but ones that I don't think justify the price at the moment.

*big hug*

akhliber: Just a sleepy good morning to the thread. I hope you guys and gals are all doing well, or as well as possible. Slowly working on waking up. A bit sick this morning, but nothing I can't manage, and I'm sure it'll pass as the day goes on.
Sarge is still sound asleep. I've got his snores and the quiet, sparse sounds of the new Nonkeen as my morning soundtrack.
Good morning!

I hope you will be feeling better as the day goes on, and that you have a lovely day with Sarge.

AgentBirdnest: *no worries hug*
No need to apologize, or to reply to every post. Thanks for doing it anyway, though.

Good morning. Well, it's around 1/4th English blood, at least (the rest is Czech and Swedish) :-) ... I'm not too sugary though. But my blood is a bit thick and greasy from all the peanut butter, so watch out for that ;-p
So it is 95% peanut butter, 4% blood, and 7% sugar. (And yes, I know what it adds up to.) :-)

Apart from the sad news, how are you today?

*big hug*
ddickinson: So it is 95% peanut butter, 4% blood, and 7% sugar. (And yes, I know what it adds up to.) :-)

Apart from the sad news, how are you today?

*big hug*
Yeah, that's about right... And 98.4% lovely B-| ... [/vain as pluck]

I'm... okay.
*big return hug*