It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welp, that's it! I rally have to leave this sale.
I'm at the library, I came here to concentrate, but I brought the laptop and all I've been doing is chatting with you guys... and checking the new deals.

Just one more turn!
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, that's about right... And 98.4% lovely B-| ... [/vain as pluck]

I'm... okay.
*big return hug*
Come now, at least 98.7% lovely. *big hug*

Just okay? Hmmm. Anything I can do to make it good? I can do a silly dance? I will probably fall over with the way I feel, but if that makes you feel better it would be worth it.

*big feel better soon hug*

j0ekerr: Welp, that's it! I rally have to leave this sale.
I'm at the library, I came here to concentrate, but I brought the laptop and all I've been doing is chatting with you guys... and checking the new deals.

Just one more turn!
As much as we love chatting with you. Your studies should come first. There will be other sales and other times to chat, so close the browser and get some work done. :-)
Post edited March 22, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Just okay? Hmmm. Anything I can do to make it good? I can do a silly dance? I will probably fall over with the way I feel, but if that makes you feel better it would be worth it.

*big feel better soon hug*
Hey, I didn't say "bad". I said "okay" :-p ... it's a bit better than usual, compared to the last week. Please don't dance though. I'd feel really bad if you fell over, which would not be worth it at all :-(
*big thank you hug*

Think the sale will change at the 24-hour mark?
AgentBirdnest: Hey, I didn't say "bad". I said "okay" :-p ... it's a bit better than usual, compared to the last week. Please don't dance though. I'd feel really bad if you fell over, which would not be worth it at all :-(
*big thank you hug*

Think the sale will change at the 24-hour mark?
I know, but if there is something I can do to make a lovely Fredonians day good then I like to try. But okay, I will refrain from dancing. *big hug*

I am not sure. Are we still getting repeats, or are new games entering the cycle? I think someone mentioned a few new releases during the sale as well, so there are those to look forward to.
Good crap. I picked up the "Square Enix Easter Surprise" mess, figuring I'd have some keys of hopefully decent games to gift to folks... now I'm not certain which games and keys are which, as the email I received states it only applies to "some orders" lol... this should be fun.
Any of you threa-gulars want to test a steam key in hopes of it being one of these games? A bit of game-rental-service roulette, I suppose.

"Dear Customer,

We noticed a mixup with the labeling of keys that were distributed and wanted to send you a clarification. For some orders, our keys were mixed up between Deus Ex, Quantum Conundrum and Sleeping Dogs. Please note that the actual associated codes should be as follows.

Quantum Conundrum = Deus Ex
Sleeping Dogs = Quantum Conundrum
Deus Ex = Sleeping Dogs"

*oh, and by "Deus Ex" it's referring to "Human Revolution"
Post edited March 22, 2016 by akhliber
akhliber: ...
That is very generous of you. I saw that the Easter Surprise came with Final Fantasy VIII, which is one of my favourite games, and one that holds a special place in my heart due to a section of the game and something in real life.

Sadly I do not use Steam, but then even if I did I would not take up your lovely offer. :-)
But hopefully one of the other regulars might be interested. So have a +1 and a hug for your generosity.

*big hug*
ddickinson: I know, but if there is something I can do to make a lovely Fredonians day good then I like to try. But okay, I will refrain from dancing. *big hug*

I am not sure. Are we still getting repeats, or are new games entering the cycle? I think someone mentioned a few new releases during the sale as well, so there are those to look forward to.
*more thank you hugs*

It looks like it is still repeats. The news post says we will "be treated to a number of games never before seen on GOG.com"... 1 is a number. I hope that's not all :-p
AgentBirdnest: *more thank you hugs*

It looks like it is still repeats. The news post says we will "be treated to a number of games never before seen on GOG.com"... 1 is a number. I hope that's not all :-p
That would be very devious if they did just mean one. Surly if it was just one they would have said "a new game". But who knows, New GOG do some very silly things. :-)

*big return hug*
akhliber: ...
ddickinson: That is very generous of you. I saw that the Easter Surprise came with Final Fantasy VIII, which is one of my favourite games, and one that holds a special place in my heart due to a section of the game and something in real life.

Sadly I do not use Steam, but then even if I did I would not take up your lovely offer. :-)
But hopefully one of the other regulars might be interested. So have a +1 and a hug for your generosity.

*big hug*
Well, would you at least let me grab you a copy of LEGO Harry Potter while it's on flash sale? I know you're his biggest fan and all. ;) hehe
*big return hug before ducking behind the couch*
akhliber: Well, would you at least let me grab you a copy of LEGO Harry Potter while it's on flash sale? I know you're his biggest fan and all. ;) hehe
I would rather give in to the urge to smack my head agains the wall due to my headaches than have that game. I would rather have Agent burn my computer to ashes before I ever installed Barry Trotter.

*no hug for you* :-)
akhliber: Well, would you at least let me grab you a copy of LEGO Harry Potter while it's on flash sale? I know you're his biggest fan and all. ;) hehe
ddickinson: I would rather give in to the urge to smack my head agains the wall due to my headaches than have that game. I would rather have Agent burn my computer to ashes before I ever installed Barry Trotter.

How dare you dislike Harry Potter. :O
ddickinson: I would rather give in to the urge to smack my head agains the wall due to my headaches than have that game. I would rather have Agent burn my computer to ashes before I ever installed Barry Trotter.

Haha. I suppose I was asking for that. :)
omega64: How dare you dislike Harry Potter. :O
Oh I dare. I hate those plagiarised terrible excuses for novels. I may be one of the few, but I will stick to my convictions. :-)

But I know many people love them, which is fine, we all have our tastes. So don't take my comment as anything against those who do like the "novels". I am mostly just being playful.

akhliber: Haha. I suppose I was asking for that. :)
Lucky for you I am too nice and forgiving. *big hug*
Post edited March 22, 2016 by ddickinson
***Yay! Pup is finally up. I'm all ready to play. Poor guy is finally going to feel like I do most days. Time for a little time outside to enjoy the cool weather while we've still got some. I'll probably continue spying the thread (and sale) from my tablet. Enjoy your day, folks! More later. ;)
omega64: How dare you dislike Harry Potter. :O
ddickinson: Oh I dare. I hate those plagiarised terrible excuses for novels. I may be one of the few, but I will stick to my convictions. :-)

But I know many people love them, which is fine, we all have our tastes. So don't take my comment as anything against those who do like the "novels". I am mostly just being playful.

akhliber: Haha. I suppose I was asking for that. :)
ddickinson: Lucky for you I am too nice and forgiving. *big hug*
Why would I take is as a comment against those who like them :P
I'm not even sure if they are good anymore.
They were a big part of my childhood, you know what nostalgia does to you.