It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stilton: I played Vampire the Masquerade a while back and it was missing something for me, I think because it strayed too far from its supposed vampire theme.

I've been pointing and clicking my way through Dracula - The Resurrection for a little while, which, although old, is really rather enjoyable. It has the feel of its source material and is nice to look at, too, so I'm pleased with it :-)
toxicTom: Which one? Redemption or Bloodlines? Because in the case of Bloodlines I think it's one of the most fascinating Vampire-themed games ever. Redemption is a nice little RPG, but certainly not great.
Stilton: If you find a pumpkin, grab it for me....
toxicTom: For one moment I saw "If you find a pumpgun...." 0_o
Redemption. It went off on a peculiar tangent and I lost all interest. Its like what I imagine the Bloodrayne games to be, which haven't played but which seem to be trying to add something exciting to the Vampire mythos and in so doing lose the plot completely
I got some nice, homemade pumpkin pie, you're welcome to a piece.

Just a quick hello, hope everyone's doing well, and looking forward to the weekend.
Hello, dear thread friends!
How's everything?

F R E E D O M
I'm quite satisfied and relieved because yesterday we had here at home the meeting where I passed the torch of apartment manager to the next poor soul that will have to endure this position for the next year.
Hello again everyone :)

I read something about VtM:B...i wonder if Paradox will revive the game series now that they own "everything" after buying White Wolf publishing...
HypersomniacLive: I got some nice, homemade pumpkin pie, you're welcome to a piece.

Just a quick hello, hope everyone's doing well, and looking forward to the weekend.
Hi Hyper! Happy Halloween :-) H-H-H-H-H-H-H
LeoLR: Hello, dear thread friends!
How's everything?

F R E E D O M
I'm quite satisfied and relieved because yesterday we had here at home the meeting where I passed the torch of apartment manager to the next poor soul that will have to endure this position for the next year.
Woo-hoo! Time to celebrate!!! :-) :-)
Post edited October 30, 2015 by Stilton
Good evenoon, recent arrivals.
Hello Mr Somniac! Hope you are well too! :-)
HypersomniacLive: I got some nice, homemade pumpkin pie, you're welcome to a piece.

Hi Hyper. Long time no see. Doing quite good here - how are you doing?

LeoLR: Hello, dear thread friends!
How's everything?

F R E E D O M
\o/ Great news :D
I'm not a happy camper right now. My stomach ache is back with a vengeance and there's a nasty fly in my room that keeps buzzing in my face, startling the hell out of me, but then when I try to catch it, it disappears. -__-
AgentBirdnest: Good evenoon, recent arrivals.
Hello Mr Somniac! Hope you are well too! :-)
Good evening Agent - how are you doing?

FearfulSymmetry: I'm not a happy camper right now. My stomach ache is back with a vengeance and there's a nasty fly in my room that keeps buzzing in my face, startling the hell out of me, but then when I try to catch it, it disappears. -__-
Hey *big hug* Sorry to hear that. Hopefully your stomach ache will go away soon....and i hate those flies...good luck with catching it nonetheless :)

*big cheer up hug*

And maybe Agent can burn something down to "lighten" the mood :P
Post edited October 30, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Hello again everyone :)

I read something about VtM:B...i wonder if Paradox will revive the game series now that they own "everything" after buying White Wolf publishing...
Hello ElT!

The initial PR of Paradox says there are "multiple digital games planned".

Stilton: Hi Hyper! Happy Halloween :-) H-H-H-H-H-H-H
I want to eat, drink and play games. To help me next monday is a holiday here. :-)
ElTerprise: Hey *big hug* Sorry to hear that. Hopefully your stomach ache will go away soon....and i hate those flies...good luck with catching it nonetheless :)

*big cheer up hug*

And maybe can burn something down to "lighten" the mood :P
Thanks. :) *big hug*

To be honest I'm dangerously close to sitting down and bawling out of sheer miserableness but that doesn't seem like a very good thing to do. :P Some days it just feels like the world is out to get you although you realistically know that's not possible.
LeoLR: Hello ElT!

I want to eat, drink and play games. To help me next monday is a holiday here. :-)
Well that could mean anything at the moment....

Interesting to see if Bloodlines will show up here. Someone in the german subforum here posted a link to the german subforum of a Bloodlines fanforum where someone mentioned that there are negotiations to get it here...(the post is older than the news about Paradox though)....
FearfulSymmetry: Thanks. :) *big hug*

To be honest I'm dangerously close to sitting down and bawling out of sheer miserableness but that doesn't seem like a very good thing to do. :P Some days it just feels like the world is out to get you although you realistically know that's not possible.
You're welcome.

Uh....that bad...?
Yes...those days are horrible...*another big hug*
Post edited October 30, 2015 by ElTerprise
In other news...

How are your stand about free games?
To celebrate 20 years of the Tribes universe Hi-Rez Studios is giving away for free 7 games of the series. To get them go here.

Edit: source
Post edited October 30, 2015 by LeoLR
ElTerprise: You're welcome.

Uh....that bad...?
Yes...those days are horrible...*another big hug*
Myep. I think the past two weeks of exhaustion/near sickness are really catching up to me and now I'm close to reaching the breaking point for the moment. Not that things are terrible or anything but I just feel awful right now.

*thank you hug*
ElTerprise: Hello again everyone :)

LeoLR: Hello ElT!

Stilton: Hi Hyper! Happy Halloween :-) H-H-H-H-H-H-H
LeoLR: I want to eat, drink and play games. To help me next monday is a holiday here. :-)
A holiday makes it even better :-) What games are you going to play?