It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FearfulSymmetry: Myep. I think the past two weeks of exhaustion/near sickness are really catching up to me and now I'm close to reaching the breaking point for the moment. Not that things are terrible or anything but I just feel awful right now.

*thank you hug*
Yes. Well i guess should get some rest but iirc you're going to start writing the novel for the novel month...anyway i hope you can recover (if at least a bit) on the weekend :)

AgentBirdnest: Really brutal day, to be honest. I can't even say if I'm in a good mood, because it seems to change so rapidly (every few minutes sometimes.) It's taking all my courage not to totally lose it and let my frustrations get the best of me.
Sorry. I try not to complain too much here. Some days I just can't help letting it out :-\

Hope you are a little better than that? :-p
Uh that doesn't sound very good *cheer up hug* ...

Yes..i'm quite good...although i nearly burned my hand earlier when i touched a hot pot while not paying full attention -.-
See as i said. You're not alone :P
Stilton: Do you know, I'm not even sure! I'm sitting in semi-darkness with only the light from my monitor and a candle and trying to guide the stuff to my mouth without dropping it in my lap. I can taste chicken and some sort of mildly spicy cream encased in thick pastry. Typical man - if it isn't moving, eat it...
That's indeed very interesting. I do like to know what I'm eating before I actually eat it. ;) Sounds like you got a nice Halloween-y atmosphere going, though.
Stilton: We're with you, Agent - arms around the world and all that :-) Sometimes an emotional purge is necessary, don't question it too much. I've had some deep psychological lows in my time and I was shocked at how different my emotional behaviour became. Its temporary and just the mind's way of telling you its processing stuff and please be patient. :-)
Thanks. It does get a little frustrating when I was feeling great just a week ago, and suddenly I'm feeling these ultra-rapid cycling moods, and I can't figure out why. The stomach pain isn't really helping either :-p
I know it will pass, but some days it would certainly be nice if is passed significantly sooner...
HypersomniacLive: I hope I didn't jinx the thread, very sorry to hear that some (most?) of you seem to not be doing so well in one way or another.
Here's to you all feeling better soon!

I'm doing ok, but these old bones can't keep up with you chatty peeps.

Happy Halloween to all who celebrate it!
Nah, it's not your fault at all. ;) And that dog is super cute, kind of reminds me of ours. She starts howling when church music comes on.

j0ekerr: I wouldn't be too sure, I'm (obviously) not a religious person, but I do believe that if there's a God, he's a dick. That is why it's so very satisfying to put your faith in the Flying Spaghetti Monster and his holy meatballs. At least he's not an internet troll.
I don't believe in God but if Karma is an actual thing I must have been a chainsaw murderer in my previous life or something. Sometimes I feel a bit like a bad luck magnet. :P
Stilton: Eat it faster....
XD
ElTerprise: Yes. Well i guess should get some rest but iirc you're going to start writing the novel for the novel month...anyway i hope you can recover (if at least a bit) on the weekend :)
Yep, the start is this sunday and I'm charge of a writing event that day as well so I can't really afford to be ill right now. :P Go away, illness! I didn't reserve any space for you in my diary. :P
FearfulSymmetry: Ooh, actual pyromania? ;) What did you burn?

Yep, we're totally in the same boat right now. *sympathetic hug* *hot chocolate* blankets*
Owl's friend's house, upon her request :-p

*extra big return comforting and sympathetic thank you hug* *tea* *pillows*
:-)
Stilton: Eat it faster....
Sounds like you're eating gagh :P
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, the start is this sunday and I'm charge of a writing event that day as well so I can't really afford to be ill right now. :P Go away, illness! I didn't reserve any space for you in my diary. :P
Well that illness forgot all its manners....and has particular bad timing :P

*to illness* VADE RETRO !!! :p
Post edited October 30, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Uh that doesn't sound very good *cheer up hug* ...

Yes..i'm quite good...although i nearly burned my hand earlier when i touched a hot pot while not paying full attention -.-
See as i said. You're not alone :P
Thanks. Sorry to hear about the near-burn.
*big return hug with some ice*
Okay, an important message for Fearful here....

We've got some serious limbering up to do because Sunday is a day of extreme importance for both of us.

Its the beginning of a concerted one month, all out, super-focused, creatively-uncertain, effort-dependent, hope-propelled attack on a huge area of empty space with as many coherent ideas as we can manage to fill it with. And if that wasn't enough, those ideas have to somehow link together to make one even greater idea which will be not only entertaining but rewarding to anyone foolish enough to pick up what we have spent so many hours struggling over and start reading it.

Its madness, pure and simple. But its also a hell of a lot of fun!

The very best of luck to you on your November journey :-)
Post edited October 31, 2015 by Stilton
AgentBirdnest: Thanks. Sorry to hear about the near-burn.
*big return hug with some ice*
Thank you...guess it helped that i drowned my hand in burn ointment afterwards :)
*thank you for the ice hug* :)
Stilton: Do you know, I'm not even sure! I'm sitting in semi-darkness with only the light from my monitor and a candle and trying to guide the stuff to my mouth without dropping it in my lap. I can taste chicken and some sort of mildly spicy cream encased in thick pastry. Typical man - if it isn't moving, eat it...
FearfulSymmetry: That's indeed very interesting. I do like to know what I'm eating before I actually eat it. ;) Sounds like you got a nice Halloween-y atmosphere going, though.
Any excuse for a candle and some spooky goings on. I'm never sure if I prefer Halloween to Christmas or if its the other way around. Something about Halloween is utter primal fun. I love the whole thing :-)
HypersomniacLive: I hope I didn't jinx the thread, very sorry to hear that some (most?) of you seem to not be doing so well in one way or another.
Here's to you all feeling better soon!

I'm doing ok, but these old bones can't keep up with you chatty peeps.

Happy Halloween to all who celebrate it!
I am immune to your cuteness

Speaking of Halloween I just found out that there exists something called a pumpkin spice latte.

I reacted thusly.
AgentBirdnest: ...
LeoLR: In other news...

How are your stand about free games?
To celebrate 20 years of the Tribes universe Hi-Rez Studios is giving away for free 7 games of the series. To get them go here.

Edit: source
AgentBirdnest: That is awesome ô__ô
I've only played Tribes 2 and Ascend. Would love to try the others. thanks for the heads up and the the link.
You're welcome.
There is probably some other thread here in the forum talking about this. I haven't checked. :-)
As I think most of people here just come here anyway, I thought it would be worth to mention this.
Stilton: Okay, an important message for Fearful here....

We've got some serious limbering up to do because Sunday is a day of extreme importance for both of us.

Its the beginning of a concerted one month, all out, super-focused, creatively-uncertain, effort-dependent attack on a huge area of empty space with as many coherent ideas as we can manage to fill it with. And if that wasn't enough, those ideas have to somehow link together to make one even greater idea which will be not only entertaining but rewarding to anyone foolish enough to pick what we have spent so many hours struggling over and start reading it.

Its madness, pure and simple. But its also a hell of a lot of fun!

The very best of luck to you on your November journey :-)
Now I'm curious!
Post edited October 30, 2015 by LeoLR
The little dog is wishing everyone to get well soon in true Halloween mood!

AgentBirdnest: Don't worry. Anytime something like this happens, we just blame it on ElT :-)

Thanks, and Happy Halloween to you too :-)
Why do you blame EIT? No-one with such unique purple hair can be a jinx or at fault.