It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Good evening Agent - how are you doing?
Really brutal day, to be honest. I can't even say if I'm in a good mood, because it seems to change so rapidly (every few minutes sometimes.) It's taking all my courage not to totally lose it and let my frustrations get the best of me.
Sorry. I try not to complain too much here. Some days I just can't help letting it out :-\

Hope you are a little better than that? :-p
ElTerprise: Hey *big hug* Sorry to hear that. Hopefully your stomach ache will go away soon....and i hate those flies...good luck with catching it nonetheless :)

*big cheer up hug*

And maybe can burn something down to "lighten" the mood :P
FearfulSymmetry: Thanks. :) *big hug*

To be honest I'm dangerously close to sitting down and bawling out of sheer miserableness but that doesn't seem like a very good thing to do. :P Some days it just feels like the world is out to get you although you realistically know that's not possible.
Hi Fearful :-)

Sorry you're not feeling good. If you feel like bawling, bawl, its sometimes the best thing. Hopefully we can cheer you up, or at least distract from your stomach ache and your unwanted visitor. If it makes you feel better, I just burnt my mouth on an exceedingly hot piece of pie! Serves me right for no looking what I was doing. So now we can share our pain, which should hopefully help :-)

And the dreaded five minute new page refresh bug has pounced on me :-( Thanks so much, GOG.
Post edited October 30, 2015 by Stilton

To be honest I'm dangerously close to sitting down and bawling out of sheer miserableness but that doesn't seem like a very good thing to do. :P Some days it just feels like the world is out to get you although you realistically know that's not possible.
Well, at least we would keep each other company :-p
Seriously, sorry to hear it. If it helps to yell a billion curse words at me, or drop a burning bag of dog shit in my chat, feel free :-)
*extra massive comforting hug*
LeoLR: In other news...

How are your stand about free games?
To celebrate 20 years of the Tribes universe Hi-Rez Studios is giving away for free 7 games of the series. To get them go here.

Edit: source
That is awesome ô__ô
I've only played Tribes 2 and Ascend. Would love to try the others. thanks for the heads up and the the link.
Post edited October 30, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Stilton: Hi Fearful :-)

Sorry you're not feeling good. If you feel like bawling, bawl, its sometimes the best thing. Hopefully we can cheer you up, or at least distract from your stomach ache and your unwanted visitor. If it makes you feel better, I just burnt my mouth on an exceedingly hot piece of pie! Serves me right for no looking what I was doing. So now we can share our pain, which should hopefully help :-)

And the dreaded five minute new page refresh bug has pounced on me :-( Thanks so much, GOG.
Hey Stilton. :) I'm trying not to give in to the general miserableness but yeah ... :P Really hope the illness thing at least will be gone soon. And haha, I have a habit of burning my mouth as well. What kind of pie are you eating?

AgentBirdnest: Well, at least we would keep each other company :-p
Seriously, sorry to hear it. If it helps to yell a billion curse words at me, or drop a burning bag of dog shit in my chat, feel free :-)
*extra massive comforting hug*
Yep, we should start an awesome club for non-awesome things. :) Haha, it's okay, I've passed the rage stage already (that was half an hour ago when I contemplated smashing something). Now I just feel cold and tired and blegh.

*huge thank you hug* Are you doing a bit better at least?
Stilton: A holiday makes it even better :-) What games are you going to play?
That's a wonderful question that I don't know how to answer right now. :-)
Maybe something halloweeny. I'll have a look in my library and put my backup to work
Post edited October 30, 2015 by LeoLR
Good night shoggoths and dames. How arr yez?!

So I did better than expected, I know I did one or two mistakes but I'm actually confident about everything else. Also, helpbox assistants are FOR THE WEAK!

So I just took a look at Galak-Z it looks like some unholy hybrid of Asteroids with Robotech and a bit of Galaga thrown in; created through the power of nostalgia... when the blob sees it he'll probably cream his pants.

What else have I missed?
Post edited October 30, 2015 by j0ekerr
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, we should start an awesome club for non-awesome things. :) Haha, it's okay, I've passed the rage stage already (that was half an hour ago when I contemplated smashing something). Now I just feel cold and tired and blegh.

Sounds like I'm in the same phase. Spent the day wanting to smash and burn (eventually I actually did burn something, and it didn't help.) I'm just about to put a pillow over my face right now and scream/cry/blow nose/throw up/whatever my face wants to do :-p
So no. Not much better. Figured I'd stop in here to see some familiar faces and eyeballs. Sounds like it might be helpful tonight.
Stilton: Hi Fearful :-)

FearfulSymmetry: Hey Stilton. :) I'm trying not to give in to the general miserableness but yeah ... :P Really hope the illness thing at least will be gone soon. And haha, I have a habit of burning my mouth as well. What kind of pie are you eating?
Do you know, I'm not even sure! I'm sitting in semi-darkness with only the light from my monitor and a candle and trying to guide the stuff to my mouth without dropping it in my lap. I can taste chicken and some sort of mildly spicy cream encased in thick pastry. Typical man - if it isn't moving, eat it...
Stilton: Do you know, I'm not even sure! I'm sitting in semi-darkness with only the light from my monitor and a candle and trying to guide the stuff to my mouth without dropping it in my lap. I can taste chicken and some sort of mildly spicy cream encased in thick pastry. Typical man - if it isn't moving, eat it...
And if it is moving? ô__ô
I hope I didn't jinx the thread, very sorry to hear that some (most?) of you seem to not be doing so well in one way or another.
Here's to you all feeling better soon!

I'm doing ok, but these old bones can't keep up with you chatty peeps.

Happy Halloween to all who celebrate it!
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, we should start an awesome club for non-awesome things. :) Haha, it's okay, I've passed the rage stage already (that was half an hour ago when I contemplated smashing something). Now I just feel cold and tired and blegh.

AgentBirdnest: Sounds like I'm in the same phase. Spent the day wanting to smash and burn (eventually I actually did burn something, and it didn't help.) I'm just about to put a pillow over my face right now and scream/cry/blow nose/throw up/whatever my face wants to do :-p
So no. Not much better. Figured I'd stop in here to see some familiar faces and eyeballs. Sounds like it might be helpful tonight.
We're with you, Agent - arms around the world and all that :-) Sometimes an emotional purge is necessary, don't question it too much. I've had some deep psychological lows in my time and I was shocked at how different my emotional behaviour became. Its temporary and just the mind's way of telling you its processing stuff and please be patient. :-)
HypersomniacLive: I hope I didn't jinx the thread, very sorry to hear that some (most?) of you seem to not be doing so well in one way or another.
Here's to you all feeling better soon!

Don't worry. Anytime something like this happens, we just blame it on ElT :-)

Thanks, and Happy Halloween to you too :-)
HypersomniacLive: I hope I didn't jinx the thread, very sorry to hear that some (most?) of you seem to not be doing so well in one way or another.
<span class="bold">Here's</span> to you all feeling better soon!

What a great little dog!
Stilton: Do you know, I'm not even sure! I'm sitting in semi-darkness with only the light from my monitor and a candle and trying to guide the stuff to my mouth without dropping it in my lap. I can taste chicken and some sort of mildly spicy cream encased in thick pastry. Typical man - if it isn't moving, eat it...
AgentBirdnest: And if it is moving? ô__ô
Eat it faster....
Post edited October 30, 2015 by Stilton
toxicTom: Time to play VtM:B, if you have it.
I like your style my friend. That is why I will paint it bright orange squeals with neon pink sighlights.
And that kiddies is why a Malkavian mindset is an oxymoron. You should call it mindfloat.

I wouldn't be too sure, I'm (obviously) not a religious person, but I do believe that if there's a God, he's a dick. That is why it's so very satisfying to put your faith in the Flying Spaghetti Monster and his holy meatballs. At least he's not an internet troll.

Stilton: Redemption. It went off on a peculiar tangent and I lost all interest. Its like what I imagine the Bloodrayne games to be, which haven't played but which seem to be trying to add something exciting to the Vampire mythos and in so doing lose the plot completely
I find your lack of Bloodlines... disturbing.

I haven't played Redemption, probably never will, because it's looks like just another ARPG to me. At least Bloodrayne had polygon-boobs, which were somewhat titillating... if you were a horny teenager with raging hormones.
AgentBirdnest: Sounds like I'm in the same phase. Spent the day wanting to smash and burn (eventually I actually did burn something, and it didn't help.) I'm just about to put a pillow over my face right now and scream/cry/blow nose/throw up/whatever my face wants to do :-p
Ooh, actual pyromania? ;) What did you burn?

Yep, we're totally in the same boat right now. *sympathetic hug* *hot chocolate* blankets*