It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: My goodness, 75000 posts, ElT has 3 stars, all this talk about playing these games things.
I've missed a lot. :-)

Buena noches all, hope you're all enjoying a nice evening.
Bonsoir, Endre!

It appears I'm falling asleep at my keyboard. Better go pass out in a comfortable position before I start feeling any more awake. Have a good evenight, everyone! See you another day! *big hugs, waves, and helmet tips*
EndreWhiteMane: My goodness, 75000 posts, ElT has 3 stars, all this talk about playing these games things.

Good evening, Endre!
Could we reach 100000 posts before the year's end?
Going alright here. How was your day?
Post edited October 29, 2015 by LeoLR
AgentBirdnest: It appears I'm falling asleep at my keyboard. Better go pass out in a comfortable position before I start feeling any more awake. Have a good evenight, everyone! See you another day! *big hugs, waves, and helmet tips*
Good night Agent *big goodnight hug*
Sleep well

---------------
Think i'm doing the same now. Good night everyone *big good night hugs and waves* :)
Post edited October 29, 2015 by ElTerprise

AgentBirdnest: Bonsoir, Endre!

It appears I'm falling asleep at my keyboard. Better go pass out in a comfortable position before I start feeling any more awake. Have a good evenight, everyone! See you another day! *big hugs, waves, and helmet tips*
Sounds like a good plan, sleep well.

LeoLR: Good evening, Endre!
Could we reach 100000 posts before the year's end?
Going alright here. How was your day?
That'd be difficult but I have no doubt we'll make it eventually. :-)
Had a nice quiet rainy day here, and will have an early bedtime. All is good. :-)
Post edited October 29, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
Ixamyakxim: Change your tagline to "WulfHund"

Or "Wolf Hound" if you don't feel like going with the fun vowel replacements - wait is Y a vowel? (Don't worry, I know) ;)
FearfulSymmetry: I'm probably missing a reference here ... Enlighten me? :)
Ever seen an Irish Wolfhound puppy? *All* over the place crashing into stuff. Eventually they grow into that lanky body (I would hope!) but before that - no low lying knickknacks!

And I'm finally starting my Halloween game this evening - it's a dark and stormy night *oooOOOOOooOOOOOoooh* - so if I'm in here latenight it means I'm a wuss ;)
AgentBirdnest: It appears I'm falling asleep at my keyboard. Better go pass out in a comfortable position before I start feeling any more awake. Have a good evenight, everyone! See you another day! *big hugs, waves, and helmet tips*
ElTerprise: Good night Agent *big goodnight hug*
Sleep well

---------------
Think i'm doing the same now. Good night everyone *big good night hugs and waves* :)
Night Rayman, have a good sleep.
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs* :) how are you?
Not sure if you were talking to me (GOG makes it tricky to figure out at times), but if so, then hey there. =)

Doing all right. Catching up on some reading, watching some videos.

How's your evening going?
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs* :) how are you?
CarrionCrow: Not sure if you were talking to me (GOG makes it tricky to figure out at times), but if so, then hey there. =)

Doing all right. Catching up on some reading, watching some videos.

How's your evening going?
Still recovering from yesturday but doing quite well. :)
Stilton: -laughs-

That sums him up well :-)

Quiet days are good days. Get in content mode, fire up a game and relax. Budgetary control is also an essential. There have been a couple of big sales where I've been all eyes and salivating hunger, only to count the pennies afterwards and see that I've left a considerably bigger mark than I thought. It goes back to that control thing and asking that inner voice if the twenty games I'm about to pay for are really going to make my life better.
Yes, they are. Might start up Stasis in a bit. Even if I don't right now, still glad that I could finally get Postal 1 and the second Amnesia off my list. They'd both been bugging me for a while.

Very, very true. I keep track of every purchase down to the penny as I spend it. Only had that go wrong once, thanks to a combo of bank screwups and extreme sleeplessness. Under normal circumstances, it's pretty much foolproof.

Good evening. =)

Don't worry, the game discussion is a total fluke. Everyone will be back to just collecting them in no time, I'm sure.
Post edited October 29, 2015 by CarrionCrow
I guess I'll call it a day too. I'll go grab something to eat, take a shower and hit the sack. I know I have a busy day waiting for me tomorrow. Bye.
LeoLR: Could we reach 100000 posts before the year's end?
Possible, but not probable. The thread's been going at, on average, 7,200 posts or so a month. If everyone gets very hyper, and very talkative, maybe 90 to 95 thousand by the end of the year.

Have a good night, sleep well when you get there. =)
Post edited October 29, 2015 by CarrionCrow
LeoLR: I guess I'll call it a day too. I'll go grab something to eat, take a shower and hit the sack. I know I have a busy day waiting for me tomorrow. Bye.
Night Leo, I'm about to call it a day too.
This rainy cold weather makes a warm bed sound rather good.
robospongie: Hi everyone !!! I got Microsoft 3D Movie Maker to work under Win 95 compatability mode !

I made a lot of random movies and uploaded a few online haha

How's everyone tonight ?

Hi! And nice, what kind of movies? :) I'm doing fine, how are you?
I'm doing okay !

Most of the movies are really random so far !!! I was able to get a nice recording program to upload a few on YT

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSjQ-H-8L9hHWYRZ0CP1HUpAXpM1OVcgM

Peaceful and quiet here. I'm getting tired but I want to play a game - the combo happens a lot and I always end up tinkering rather than getting really involved. I've also just watched a bit of Harvester on YouTube. That one's a real, should I/shouldn't I. Not easy to think about when you're brain's shutting down.
LeoLR: I guess I'll call it a day too. I'll go grab something to eat, take a shower and hit the sack. I know I have a busy day waiting for me tomorrow. Bye.
'Night, Leo. Sleep well :-)
Post edited October 29, 2015 by Stilton
robospongie: Hi everyone !!! I got Microsoft 3D Movie Maker to work under Win 95 compatability mode !

I made a lot of random movies and uploaded a few online haha

How's everyone tonight ?

Hi! And nice, what kind of movies? :) I'm doing fine, how are you?
robospongie: I'm doing okay !

Most of the movies are really random so far !!! I was able to get a nice recording program to upload a few on YT

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSjQ-H-8L9hHWYRZ0CP1HUpAXpM1OVcgM
Talking to yourself? I need what you're smoking. lol