It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bed time for me, good people. Sleep well when you get there :-)
robospongie: I'm doing okay !

Most of the movies are really random so far !!! I was able to get a nice recording program to upload a few on YT

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSjQ-H-8L9hHWYRZ0CP1HUpAXpM1OVcgM
pimpmonkey2382.313: Talking to yourself? I need what you're smoking. lol
That was a reply error idk I was fixing it a bit with that coding rip

but the movies are that random haha
Well, I'm tapping out early on Outlast - need a bit of a mental break - going with some sports and spaceships! Here's a copy / paste job from Kasper's Halloween game thread as to why I'm a big, big baby ;)

Well, Outlast is a pretty fucked up game. I already had a few *jump back in my chair and audibly shout "Whooooo"* moments. I don't think I've ever done that before, game (for sure) OR movie.

I need a mental break.

*edit to add And damnit (sorry TinyE) but there go the Mets down 2-0 - no way they come back in this one :(
Post edited October 29, 2015 by Ixamyakxim
So I'm stuck between a bunch of games that I've started and somewhat abandoned. Risen 2 I've just gotten back into, I've got a playthrough started several hours into Shadowrun: Dragonfall and I've just booted up Two Worlds 2 for the first time in a while and cleared out a cave. I'm not sure I want to juggle three games at once, but at the same time I don't want to throw them back in the closet...
Ixamyakxim: Well, I'm tapping out early on Outlast - need a bit of a mental break - going with some sports and spaceships! Here's a copy / paste job from Kasper's Halloween game thread as to why I'm a big, big baby ;)

Well, Outlast is a pretty fucked up game. I already had a few *jump back in my chair and audibly shout "Whooooo"* moments. I don't think I've ever done that before, game (for sure) OR movie.

I need a mental break.

*edit to add And damnit (sorry TinyE) but there go the Mets down 2-0 - no way they come back in this one :(
You don't need a break. What you need is a couple pots of coffee, just for that added anxiety kick. ;)
NoNewTaleToTell: So I'm stuck between a bunch of games that I've started and somewhat abandoned. Risen 2 I've just gotten back into, I've got a playthrough started several hours into Shadowrun: Dragonfall and I've just booted up Two Worlds 2 for the first time in a while and cleared out a cave. I'm not sure I want to juggle three games at once, but at the same time I don't want to throw them back in the closet...
And they're all RPG's. That's going to take a while. Pick a primary, keep the other two on standby for when the first one bores and/or annoys you.
Good Morning!
Installed Chrome + Barefoot Essentials... Feeling a bit happier with this arrangement than with Firefox :)

N2T3: Was thinking if you wanted to play the quickest first... That might be Dragonfall... Never played Risen 2, but expect it to be rather epic :) Well... I'd guess they are all good games. Dragonfall has a good story. TW2 has an okay story but lots of nice visuals; took me quite a long time to play through, and then there's the praised add-on...
CarrionCrow: And they're all RPG's. That's going to take a while. Pick a primary, keep the other two on standby for when the first one bores and/or annoys you.
Good idea. I'm not sure about Dragonfall's potential length since it's apparently longer (?) than Returns, but the first Two Worlds and the first Risen both took over thirty hours each to complete, so yeah...it's gonna take a while to finish this batch.

superstande: Good Morning!
Installed Chrome + Barefoot Essentials... Feeling a bit happier with this arrangement than with Firefox :)

N2T3: Was thinking if you wanted to play the quickest first... That might be Dragonfall... Never played Risen 2, but expect it to be rather epic :) Well... I'd guess they are all good games. Dragonfall has a good story. TW2 has an okay story but lots of nice visuals; took me quite a long time to play through, and then there's the praised add-on...
Yeah, I'll probably go through Dragonfall first, it should be shorter than Risen 2 and Two Worlds 2. Even short open world RPGs usually clock in at over 20 hours and I doubt Dragonfall will match that.

I just remembered that I played Two Worlds 1 and Risen 1 almost side by side (more like end to end) last year around this time, and now I'm doing the same with Two Worlds 2 and Risen 2. Funny how that works out.

Good morning. =)

That is a good mix you've got going. Doing the same thing here, haven't had any problems with it.

How're you doing today?
NoNewTaleToTell: Good idea. I'm not sure about Dragonfall's potential length since it's apparently longer (?) than Returns, but the first Two Worlds and the first Risen both took over thirty hours each to complete, so yeah...it's gonna take a while to finish this batch.
If I remember correctly, Dragonfall ran at least 20 hours when I played it. But it's still shorter than the other two, assuming that sequels added more content.

CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

That is a good mix you've got going. Doing the same thing here, haven't had any problems with it.

How're you doing today?
But had a nice session with Wasteland 2 last night... My goat Frank ran off though and found 3 other goats... they got slaughteted by some baddies...
superstande: Thanks :) I'm alright. Doing a mad 12-hour shift again :)
But had a nice session with Wasteland 2 last night... My goat Frank ran off though and found 3 other goats... they got slaughteted by some baddies...
That does not sound like fun...

Silly goat. It was just a matter of time before their luck finally ran out. Running off was just tempting fate.
superstande: Thanks :) I'm alright. Doing a mad 12-hour shift again :)
CarrionCrow: That does not sound like fun...

Silly goat. It was just a matter of time before their luck finally ran out. Running off was just tempting fate.
;)
I'll miss them, especially Frank. But they have been avenged :) and now there's another one following my squad of seven, this one is... not sure what or who but maybe I'll find out some day. The desert is full of suprises!
Post edited October 29, 2015 by superstande
Hello beautiful shoggoths.

Woke up, found that the pain had moved slightly to the right shoulder blade area with ocassional pricklings at the base of the thumb.

Imma goin' to th' doctor.
j0ekerr: Hello beautiful shoggoths.

Woke up, found that the pain had moved slightly to the right shoulder blade area with ocassional pricklings at the base of the thumb.

Imma goin' to th' doctor.
Good morning. =)

Too many Costco cookies. They're having an effect on you...