It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

superstande: AArr Tiney-Ee!
Whenne me be sailin' seven seas, be cast once ashore to 'tis land called Laos, fulle o' mosquitoes! Be usin' incense smoke to drive them runnin away! Their whinin' was-a drivin' me crazeh... a'hoy me no too a-sane to begin wi'!
j0ekerr: Mr Superstande since ye be experienced in sailin' strange waters I 'ereby make you ship navigator.

Now set sail fer booty. Of gold or of lass, both be good in me book.

superstande: Aeh sorry sir! .. Arr... avast! me sight aenna what it useta beh! I bin sleepin' me rum off lasta night... an' som' blackhearthed faul landlubber be robbin' me eye! If ya be-seein' a big orange-sized eye, pleaseth me an' returnenth it to me!

:p
j0ekerr: Avast! Yer eyesight be impaired?

That never stopped no proper pirate, set sail for wherever yer nose sniffs th' best booty!
Ay Ay Cap'n'!
I just sayeth good-bye to me family, now me be ready for all 'tis proper lootin', sir!

superstande: Aeh sorry sir! .. Arr... avast! me sight aenna what it useta beh! I bin sleepin' me rum off lasta night... an' som' blackhearthed faul landlubber be robbin' me eye! If ya be-seein' a big orange-sized eye, pleaseth me an' returnenth it to me!

:p
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello Super, how are you? Did you finish Albion?
Arr! me no havin' time for this scallywaggin'. Our shippe is runnin' out of gold! Anna 'tis rum no comin' to our hands by itselves! So 'tis time the pirateys doing som' pirateying! :p
Post edited September 19, 2015 by superstande
Oh great,I can't post links because my rep is in the negative so if I want to share something,I'll probably have to ask people to post for me.
Good evening, dead thread !! :))
**Big hugs all around**
j0ekerr: Mr Superstande since ye be experienced in sailin' strange waters I 'ereby make you ship navigator.

Now set sail fer booty. Of gold or of lass, both be good in me book.

Avast! Yer eyesight be impaired?

That never stopped no proper pirate, set sail for wherever yer nose sniffs th' best booty!
superstande: Ay Ay Cap'n'!
I just sayeth good-bye to me family, now me be ready for all 'tis proper lootin', sir!

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello Super, how are you? Did you finish Albion?
superstande: Arr! me no havin' time for this scallywaggin'. Our shippe is runnin' out of gold! Anna 'tis rum no comin' to our hands by itselves! So 'tis time the pirateys doing som' pirateying! :p
Uhm... what's that language? :D
LaPtiteBete: Good evening, dead thread !! :))
**Big hugs all around**
Gotta hug fast!

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Uhm... what's that language? :D
Hugs for you to!
superstande: Ay Ay Cap'n'!

Arr! me no havin' time for this scallywaggin'. Our shippe is runnin' out of gold! Anna 'tis rum no comin' to our hands by itselves! So 'tis time the pirateys doing som' pirateying! :p
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Uhm... what's that language? :D
Arr ye landlubber, 'tis piratey-talkie international day, ahoy! :p

but me really suck doing it, damn me bones :)
Post edited September 19, 2015 by superstande
superstande: Arr ye landlubber, 'tis piratey-talkie international day, ahoy! :p

Can I hug you?

Nay Mr. Supertande ye be doin' a fine job o' bein' a pirate!

j0ekerr: Nay Mr. Supertande ye be doin' a fine job o' bein' a pirate!
Well thankie, Capt'n'! :)
j0ekerr: Nay Mr. Supertande ye be doin' a fine job o' bein' a pirate!
superstande: Well thankie, Capt'n'! :)
Ooooooh Sup !! You have an eye-patch !!! :-D
But you can't see anything at all now ?? haha !!! (and nice little jar of rum !!! :-p,',',,')
LaPtiteBete: Ooooooh Sup !! You have an eye-patch !!! :-D
But you can't see anything at all now ?? haha !!! (and nice little jar of rum !!! :-p,',',,')
Hi there,Owl.How're you and the Owlets?
How are you people!!!?? Just otdered a pizza!!! 4 weeks for myself! My parents are in turkey woooohhooooo!!
l0rdtr3k: Hi there,Owl.How're you and the Owlets?
Good, thanks :)
What about you ?...
Soccorro: How are you people!!!?? Just otdered a pizza!!! 4 weeks for myself! My parents are in turkey woooohhooooo!!
Jeez they will find their home in a total mess when they come back ;-p
Bon appétit !!! :)
Post edited September 19, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
l0rdtr3k: Hi there,Owl.How're you and the Owlets?
LaPtiteBete: Good, thanks :)
What about you ?...
Soccorro: How are you people!!!?? Just otdered a pizza!!! 4 weeks for myself! My parents are in turkey woooohhooooo!!
LaPtiteBete: Jeez they will find their home in a total mess when they come back ;-p
a mess!? Haha!!! IN RUINS!!!!
LaPtiteBete: Good, thanks :)
What about you ?...

Jeez they will find their home in a total mess when they come back ;-p
Soccorro: a mess!? Haha!!! IN RUINS!!!!
So, when's the party? ;) I'm guessing BYOB and LAN machine? Donkey (somewhat) optional?