It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

johnnygoging: hello gog.com, are you ready to play some videogames?

I hope you're ready to play some videogames.

I don't usually listen to iron man before I play some videogames. but I might now.
Arr Heloy yeself old Johnnie!
:)
Ye be playin dem sirens' tunes here, ye scallywag!
superstande: Arrr!
Yie Best Piratey film be Blackebierde! De olde verrsion!

(my pirate talks a bit funny)

Greetings!
Ah sounds fun! :) I should try those MnB games some time!
Now my body can only take slow games like Albion for a while... (one elbow still a bit sore)... also I'm so old ;)
How do you like Albion? It looks really gorgeous from what I've seen, but I'm totally in the dark about it to be honest.

Aye, I heartily recommend Mount & Blade to anybody who likes sandbox-y action RPGs, if only because of its fantastic melee system! If ya like pirates then check out Caribbean!, which is a pirate themed version of Mount & Blade...literally! It's built in the Mount & Blade engine and its gameplay is heavily based on Mount & Blade too.
superstande: Arrr!
Yie Best Piratey film be Blackebierde! De olde verrsion!

(my pirate talks a bit funny)

Greetings!
Ah sounds fun! :) I should try those MnB games some time!
Now my body can only take slow games like Albion for a while... (one elbow still a bit sore)... also I'm so old ;)
NoNewTaleToTell: How do you like Albion? It looks really gorgeous from what I've seen, but I'm totally in the dark about it to be honest.

Aye, I heartily recommend Mount & Blade to anybody who likes sandbox-y action RPGs, if only because of its fantastic melee system! If ya like pirates then check out Caribbean!, which is a pirate themed version of Mount & Blade...literally! It's built in the Mount & Blade engine and its gameplay is heavily based on Mount & Blade too.
Hmm... It's different from what I expected :) The combat is rather simple at the moment but may change later as the party gains more skills and such. Basically it's a chessboard with enemies and player's team (at first only 2) scattered around. You can choose anytime before combat where the characters start. First battles took some time coming, and then they were rather challenging. The game seems to have a quite challenging atmosphere. The visuals and sounds are quite good in creating a future setting.
But it is old-school in many ways :) The 3D environment takes some time getting used to... and moving about in this way can be a bit annoying. But it's very well designed otherwise. And there's that lovely 2D environment that is graphically quite awesome! Personally I think the game is worth a try, and I am enjoying it quite a lot.

Ah, thanks for the tip! - gotta check out that Caribbean! ...ARR!
;)
Post edited September 19, 2015 by superstande
1NSANE is driving me insane .

It's crashing right after i set up a race / practice options .
Just feeling like giving out a round of hugs *hugs or waves*

LaPtiteBete: I'll have to bring Moon in, she's even more smart and sneaky.... she'll help me to figure it out.
Awww. That is so sweet of you *big hug*
moonshineshadow: Just feeling like giving out a round of hugs *hugs or waves*
*huge hug*
Good morning everyone *tired hugs and waves* :)
ElTerprise: Good morning everyone *tired hugs and waves* :)
Hi ElT, how are you doing?
FearfulSymmetry: Hi ElT, how are you doing?
Pretty good although i'm still tired. Thankfully my colleague and me ended our night shift earlier which is why i'm awake again already :)
How are you?
ElTerprise: Pretty good although i'm still tired. Thankfully my colleague and me ended our night shift earlier which is why i'm awake again already :)
How are you?
Night shifts are always really exhausting. It's nice that you were able to leave a bit earlier. :)

I'm doing fine, working on some translation stuff for the magazine I work for.
FearfulSymmetry: Night shifts are always really exhausting. It's nice that you were able to leave a bit earlier. :)

I'm doing fine, working on some translation stuff for the magazine I work for.
Well it wasn't too bad - except for the drunkards because some of them felt the need to swear really in the train :)

Glad to hear that. You work on the weekend?
ElTerprise: Well it wasn't too bad - except for the drunkards because some of them felt the need to swear really in the train :)

Glad to hear that. You work on the weekend?
Oh yeah, trains by night are always excellent fun. All the drunk and aggressive people seem to come out then.

It's just a small job on the side that I can do at home. They have impeccable timing because I always have to translate stuff when I'm really busy. :P
FearfulSymmetry: Oh yeah, trains by night are always excellent fun. All the drunk and aggressive people seem to come out then.

It's just a small job on the side that I can do at home. They have impeccable timing because I always have to translate stuff when I'm really busy. :P
Yes. Most of them were on the way to Hamburg to party on the Reeperbahn :)
Uh that's a great :P
ElTerprise: Yes. Most of them were on the way to Hamburg to party on the Reeperbahn :)
Uh that's a great :P
I hate travelling late at night. :P I've seen some pretty intimidating stuff in trains.

Haha, yes. And to top it all off the subject is super boring as well. :P And I'm underpaid. xD
FearfulSymmetry: I hate travelling late at night. :P I've seen some pretty intimidating stuff in trains.

Haha, yes. And to top it all off the subject is super boring as well. :P And I'm underpaid. xD
Well i have no choice as when i'm doing the surveys in the trains xD
Sounds like a dream job :P