It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FearfulSymmetry: That's why my ship is sinking. ;)

Do you have anything planned for the weekend, Agent?
*sinks own ship* :-p

Nothing particularly fascinating. I might try one of these games in my library that I've never heard of. What the hell is "Driftmoon" and how did I get it? XD
And plenty of cleaning, which is always fun :-p
Post edited September 19, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: *sinks own ship* :-p

Nothing particularly fascinating. I might try one of these games in my library that I've never heard of. What the hell is "Driftmoon" and how did I get it? XD
And plenty of cleaning, which is always fun :-p
Hey, I have Driftmoon too! Do tell me what it's like if you get around to it. :P

Already got the cleaning done with yesterday, (and managed to splash my face with chemicals) although there will be more to clean when I return on Monday. :P Until then it's homework. Yay!
FearfulSymmetry: But does it at least pay well? Because the amount of work I put in for what little money I get is absolutely nonsensical. :P

Oh well, hopefully you'll be able to get the cleaning done quickly so you can relax. That should be nice. :)
Well i get slightly more than minimum wage which is okay - but i had which really ridiculous in terms of the work/salary ratio either :P

Shouldn't be too much i hope it's mostly the roof gutter which desperately needs some cleaning :)

AgentBirdnest: *big one-armed hug*
Mornoon, Mr T.
Gettin' a bit tired o' bein' a pirate, ter be honest with ye... I'm arready doin' it pretty haff-assed .-p
Good otherwise .-)
Are you missing an arm? :P
Glad to hear that - understandable. It is getting old a bit :)

And i also have Driftmoon :D
ElTerprise: Well i get slightly more than minimum wage which is okay - but i had which really ridiculous in terms of the work/salary ratio either :P

Shouldn't be too much i hope it's mostly the roof gutter which desperately needs some cleaning :)
Work can be really lame. :P

Good luck with that then! Don't injure yourself. :P

And it looks like we all have Driftmoon. We should start a club for people who own Driftmoon but have never played it. We could have regular meetings and support each other. :P
Arr scallywahgse!
Ye be here 'lready me sees!
*be haulin' in kegsa rum*
Me be thirstie, mateys, savvieey?!
:p
Just a quick aloha before I get ready for work.
Pirate Guideline #3: Save the pretty women first. I'm coming Fearful. :-)

Driftmoon is an awesome, lighthearted and fun rpg. It's a 'go-to' for me when I want to relax.
I've had it installed ever since it came out.

Y'all have a good day and I'll see you later.
Arrr
FearfulSymmetry: Hey, I have Driftmoon too! Do tell me what it's like if you get around to it. :P

Already got the cleaning done with yesterday, (and managed to splash my face with chemicals) although there will be more to clean when I return on Monday. :P Until then it's homework. Yay!
I will, if I get around to it :-)

>:-O *goes on a quest to destroy all chemicals*
Luckily it's chemical-free cleaning on my agenda today.
ElTerprise: Are you missing an arm? :P
Glad to hear that - understandable. It is getting old a bit :)

And i also have Driftmoon :D
Yeah... pirates are missing limbs sometimes, right? Or is that zombies? ;-)
I don't mind reading all the pirate stuff. Captain Joker is quite good at it. I just don't have the motivation to keep it up though :-p
AgentBirdnest: Nothing particularly fascinating. I might try one of these games in my library that I've never heard of. What the hell is "Driftmoon" and how did I get it? XD
FearfulSymmetry: Hey, I have Driftmoon too! Do tell me what it's like if you get around to it. :P
ElTerprise: And i also have Driftmoon :D
It is a nice little RPG. Nothing too complex or too difficult, really relaxing, with a nice story.
superstande: Arr scallywahgse!
Ye be here 'lready me sees!
*be haulin' in kegsa rum*
Me be thirstie, mateys, savvieey?!
:p
Goodness, watch where you are going! ... oh sorry, I guess you can't. Poor eye-patched cyclops n__o
moonshineshadow: It is a nice little RPG. Nothing too complex or too difficult, really relaxing, with a nice story.
*big ninja hug* :-)
Sounds like my kind of game. I'm not good at complicated games. That's why I like Dungeon Siege - I don't even have to play that one ;-p
Post edited September 19, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Ahoy! Ye bunch o' land lubbers!
How be ye on 'tis fine day?
EndreWhiteMane: Just a quick aloha before I get ready for work.

Driftmoon is an awesome, lighthearted and fun rpg. It's a 'go-to' for me when I want to relax.
I've had it installed ever since it came out.

Y'all have a good day and I'll see you later.
Arrr
Aloha, and have a good day, Endre!
*laughing at your guideline* :-D

Two lovely people recommending Driftmoon... and I could definitely use something relaxing today. *Installs* :-)
Is there anything you can put on a monitor to keep flies off of it? My screen constantly looks like someone blew their nose on it, and I know damn well that 'vomit-drop' crap is eating through the screen.
LeoLR: Ahoy! Ye bunch o' land lubbers!
How be ye on 'tis fine day?
[quarter-assed pirate mode : ON]
'ello, Mr Leo, sir!
It would be wrong to complain while listening to Meat Loaf. Life can only be good when I'm doing that :-p
Hopin' yer doin' well too!
Woohoo, finally done with my translation work! And from everything I'm reading it sounds like I should play Driftmoon soon as well. :P

EndreWhiteMane: Just a quick aloha before I get ready for work.
*waves flag above head in anticipation of rescue*

Hey Endre, take care and see you later!

AgentBirdnest: I will, if I get around to it :-)

>:-O *goes on a quest to destroy all chemicals*
Luckily it's chemical-free cleaning on my agenda today.
Chemicals are nasty, but we've got a pretty bad rust stain in our bathroom, and it's the only way we can keep it in check. I'm not doing it anymore though, not after yesterday. I'm just too clumsy to be allowed around dangerous stuff. :P
tinyE: Is there anything you can put on a monitor to keep flies off of it? My screen constantly looks like someone blew their nose on it, and I know damn well that 'vomit-drop' crap is eating through the screen.
Hm... Only idea I have would be to put something like a sticky fly trap somewhere to attract/catch them.