It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: So, is it still the season for Bumberluppins?
Indeed. I tried to convince him that Christmas is over, but you know he gets...
AgentBirdnest: Indeed. I tried to convince him that Christmas is over, but you know he gets...
He must have had a very good time if he doesn't want to let go. :-)
HijacK: Wut is this thread? I noticed it a while ago, but I just joined it. I'm so perplexed by the title, I'm not going to even bother reading the OP.
EndreWhiteMane: Actually reading the OP is a good idea.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/conversational_freeforall_thread/post1
NO! YOU SHALL NOT CORRUPT ME!

Speaking of which, I need to lose weight. I feel fat. I wanna get my 6 pack before university starts.
low rated
5 hours WOW

I'm gunna raid the fridge before j0ekerr gets here hahahahaha
low rated
Burp!! Oh pardon me...
Post edited January 19, 2015 by gunsynd
Hello, everybody !!!
How are you today ? :-)

HypersomniacLive: So, is it still the season for Bumberluppins?
AgentBirdnest: Indeed. I tried to convince him that Christmas is over, but you know he gets...
I tried to Google "Bumberluppins" because I'm curious, but the only result is THIS page... lol :-D
I'll stay an ignorant, then.

EndreWhiteMane: Actually reading the OP is a good idea.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/conversational_freeforall_thread/post1
HijacK: NO! YOU SHALL NOT CORRUPT ME!

Speaking of which, I need to lose weight. I feel fat. I wanna get my 6 pack before university starts.
I also try to find some motivation to lose some weight (about 12 pounds) which prevent me to feel as hot as I used to be before I layed my eggs. Lol. (Sounds creepy, heh ?...)

gunsynd: Burp!! Oh pardon me...
Hello Gunsynd !!!
And Cheers, obviously !! ^^
LaPtiteBete: I tried to Google "Bumberluppins" because I'm curious, but the only result is THIS page... lol :-D
That's because I made it up ;-)

Morning, Bete!
Post edited January 19, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Morning people. How're you doing?
LaPtiteBete: I tried to Google "Bumberluppins" because I'm curious, but the only result is THIS page... lol :-D
AgentBirdnest: That's because I made it up ;-)

Morning, Bete!
Ho, already awake Agent ?? Good morning !! ** Hug **
You could have told me what Bumple(whatever) meaned, at least ! To satisfy my uncalled-for curiosity :-p
l0rdtr3k: Morning people. How're you doing?
Fine ! What about you ? :)
Post edited January 19, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
Just woke up. Havin' a mug of coffee,later I'll take a bath to really wake up.
LaPtiteBete: Ho, already awake Agent ?? Good morning !! ** Hug **
You could have told me what Bumple(whatever) meaned, at least ! To satisfy my uncalled-for curiosity :-p
l0rdtr3k: Just woke up. Havin' a mug of coffee,later I'll take a bath to really wake up.
l0rdtr3k:
Great program. I'm having a mug of coffee too :)
Any exciting plans for your day ?
Maybe I'll buy some racing games. My library is missing them(I only have Screamer,great game BTW). Do you have some recommendations?
LaPtiteBete: Great program. I'm having a mug of coffee too :)
Any exciting plans for your day ?
l0rdtr3k: Maybe I'll buy some racing games. My library is missing them(I only have Screamer,great game BTW). Do you have some recommendations?
Ho, no, sorry... the only racing games I know are Micromachines (lol... I was young !!), Mariokart, and some Need for Speed but they're not available on GOG...
AgentBirdnest: That's because I made it up ;-)

Morning, Bete!
Bumberluppins is just my shoulder bird's name. It doesn't have any meaning at all.
I wanted to name our cat Bumberluppins, but it didn't pass the vote >:-(
low rated
Good Evening All:-)