It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: It is not supposed to get very hot.

Is there anything from the promo that catches your eye?
That's good unfortunately i'm not able to say the same about the local weather on the weekend....:)

Well i had one item on my wishlist (Alien Breed) but the super-ninja Endre took care of it and i haven't really looked into the promo yet :)
Post edited July 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: That's good unfortunately i'm not able to say the same about the local weather on the weekend....:)

Well i had one item on my wishlist (Alien Breed) but the super-ninja Endre took care of it and i haven't really looked into the promo yet :)
Hopefully it won't be too hot and stuffy for you over the weekend. Are you working over the weekend, or can you just relax?

Endre is indeed a lovely ninja. You should see his costume, very sneaky, ninja-like, and oh so cute. Rumour has it he got his superb ninja skills from Chuck Norris himself. :-)
Soccorro: Im definitely adapted to the weather here... *looks at chalk white skin* yup, definitely!
ddickinson: There is always spray tan or sun beds to help with that chalk white skin. :-)
eeeew sun beds!!! And sprays!!! Eeeewwww!!!
l0rdtr3k: Gonna hug you,nee-chan.
ddickinson: *big hug*

How are you? How is the weather for you, are you enjoying your winter?
It's raining,cold and GF's here.We're gonna play some WoW and SC2 tonight.
*kisses your cheek*
ddickinson: Hopefully it won't be too hot and stuffy for you over the weekend. Are you working over the weekend, or can you just relax?

Endre is indeed a lovely ninja. You should see his costume, very sneaky, ninja-like, and oh so cute. Rumour has it he got his superb ninja skills from Chuck Norris himself. :-)
Thanks. The only work i'll have to do is for university otherwise i plan to relax....

Whoa...Chuck Norris is not a Ninja...a ninja is an attempt to be a Chuck Norris-ish (as in sneaky) Chuck Norris :P (first time i tried a Chuck Norris joke)

But i can imagine that the costume was great :)
Post edited July 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
Soccorro: eeeew sun beds!!! And sprays!!! Eeeewwww!!!
Why eeeew? I have never used them, but many seem to love them. It would help with you get a nice tan.

l0rdtr3k: It's raining,cold and GF's here.We're gonna play some WoW and SC2 tonight.
*kisses your cheek*
I hope you two have lots of fun together playing some games.

ElTerprise: Thanks. The only work i'll have to do is for university otherwise i plan to relax....

Whoa...Chuck Norris is not a Ninja...a ninja is an attempt to be a Chuck Norris-ish (as in sneaky) Chuck Norris :P (first time i tried a Chuck Norris joke)
That's good to hear, at least you are not stuck out in the heat working.

I guess you are right. But now I am wondering: with Endre's expert skills, did he learn it from Chuck Norris, or did Chuck Norris learn it from Endre? :-)
ddickinson: That's good to hear, at least you are not stuck out in the heat working.

I guess you are right. But now I am wondering: with Endre's expert skills, did he learn it from Chuck Norris, or did Chuck Norris learn it from Endre? :-)
Thankfully my work room is in the basement which quite cold :)
No idea - we might have to ask the great ninja - but can Chuck Norris still learn something new or does he already know everything? :P
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs*
ElTerprise: *hello hug* how are you doing?

ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely day?
ElTerprise: Good evening DD *big hug*, still quite warm here and i only returned from work recently but otherwise all is fine here :)
What about you?
*hugs* about half drunk but good. :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs* about half drunk but good. :)
Glad to hear that. Half drunk?
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs* about half drunk but good. :)
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Half drunk?
Yeah, working on getting all the way drunk. lol
ElTerprise: Thankfully my work room is in the basement which quite cold :)
No idea - we might have to ask the great ninja - but can Chuck Norris still learn something new or does he already know everything? :P
That is good to hear, and it supports my mad scientist theory, locked away in your basement experimenting. :-)

Who knows, but can you ever know everything?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah, working on getting all the way drunk. lol
Yes. Good luck with that :)

ddickinson: That is good to hear, and it supports my mad scientist theory, locked away in your basement experimenting. :-)

Yes it sounds like that but's only a room with my computer, a desk and bookshelf full of scientific books (social sciences) :). I don't even have a lab down there ;)

Probably not but we're talking about Chuck Norris here :P
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah, working on getting all the way drunk. lol
ElTerprise: Yes. Good luck with that :)

ddickinson: That is good to hear, and it supports my mad scientist theory, locked away in your basement experimenting. :-)

ElTerprise: Yes it sounds like that but's only a room with my computer, a desk and bookshelf full of scientific books (social sciences) :). I don't even have a lab down there ;)

*shares his beer with you.*
ElTerprise: Yes it sounds like that but's only a room with my computer, a desk and bookshelf full of scientific books (social sciences) :). I don't even have a lab down there ;)

Of course no lab, this is the modern era, you use the computer for complex simulations instead . :-)
pimpmonkey2382.313: *shares his beer with you.*
Thanks and Cheers!

ddickinson: Of course no lab, this is the modern era, you use the computer for complex simulations instead . :-)
Good point...maybe i should play some more Democracy 3 then ;)