It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: Good morning, everyone.

How are you people?
devon10940: Good. I only used this client for the witcher 3 so i just found out about these community forums ^-^ You?
I'm fine.
The heat is still killing me, but I slowly get used to it again.

This thread is something of a neutral peace zone. Nothing bad happens here usually.
If you stray from the path too far though... Some threads have a harsh reputation and you'll find a lot of stupidity out there.
GreenDamsel: Good morning, everyone.

How are you people?
ZenWan: Good morning. Has it cooled down there? It's cooler here, yesterday wasn't bad, but it's supposed to go over 40 again this coming week. Give me rain and cool weather please, but save my soul. ;-)

I see you've moved on from your previous employment, so I'm probably safe.
I'll argue that you are more used to 40°ish temperatures than we are in the north.
No wind and 30°+.
I even started playing Breath of Winter again just to get cool thoughts.
Post edited July 04, 2015 by GreenDamsel
Good morning folks, it's 9 a.m. CEST and it's already really hot....damn....

How are you all doing?

j0ekerr: I think it needs more zazz and most importantly MORE COWBELL!

Something like: Chuck Norris is not a ninja because Chuck Norris does not need to hide himself, instead everybody else hides and tries not to notice him until he walks away.
---------------
Steam has notified me that someone is playing Farenheit!

Noooooo!
Yours is better by far. :)
ElTerprise: Good morning folks, it's 9 a.m. CEST and it's already really hot....damn....

How are you all doing?

j0ekerr: I think it needs more zazz and most importantly MORE COWBELL!

Something like: Chuck Norris is not a ninja because Chuck Norris does not need to hide himself, instead everybody else hides and tries not to notice him until he walks away.
---------------
Steam has notified me that someone is playing Farenheit!

Noooooo!
ElTerprise: Yours is better by far. :)
Good Morning!
Slowly the oven is heating up! Thinking of going for Chinese again today. But it's kinda horrible to come back home when you are really full and happy, and then the heat starts getting to you.
Testdrove Malachi that was gifted to me from my wishlist. It's actually pretty scary and quite a solid experience. Not going to get into it before Xenonauts is finished. but can recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind good old jump scares.
Btw. Endre rules! :)
Post edited July 04, 2015 by superstande
superstande: Good Morning!
Slowly the oven is heating up! Thinking of going for Chinese again today. But it's kinda horrible to come back home when you are really full and happy, and then the heat starts getting to you.
Testdrove Malachi that was gifted to me from my wishlist. It's actually pretty scary and quite a solid experience. Not going to get into it before Xenonauts is finished. but can recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind good old jump scares.
Btw. Endre rules! :)
Yes. It's not very pleasant in the heat...

Sounds interesting...although i'm not huge fan of horror-games ... yes indeed!
So are we doing Chuck Norris jokes now?

Chuck Norris has been to Mars before, that's why there are no signs of life.
Good morning everyone!

I hope you're having a good start into the day! I sure am! :D
GreenDamsel: So are we doing Chuck Norris jokes now?

Chuck Norris has been to Mars before, that's why there are no signs of life.
Good morning :)
It was only one joke yesterday evening..but we can continue...;)

How's the weather. Really hot already?
Good morning!

I hope you are all having a lovely start to your weekend?

And a big happy 4th of July to all the American regulars. Have a great day you loveable traitors! :-)
Soccorro: Good morning everyone!

I hope you're having a good start into the day! I sure am! :D
Good morning, glad to hear that. Doing good here too :)

ddickinson: Good morning!

I hope you are all having a lovely start to your weekend?

And a big happy 4th of July to all the American regulars. Have a great day you loveable traitors! :-)
Good morning DD *big hug*
Yes, doing good here - what about you?
*good morning hugs and waves*
ElTerprise: Good morning DD *big hug*
Yes, doing good here - what about you?
Good morning! *return hug*

Glad to hear you are doing good. I am doing great, although I have hurt my arm due to a little accident this morning. But hopefully it is nothing serious, just in a bit of pain with it at the moment.

moonshineshadow: *good morning hugs and waves*
Good morning, Moonshine! *big morning hug*

How are you today? Do I get to give you a good night sleep badge today? :-)
Hey there Mewn! How are you!? :D
*good morning hug* How are you doing?
ddickinson: Good morning! *return hug*

Glad to hear you are doing good. I am doing great, although I have hurt my arm due to a little accident this morning. But hopefully it is nothing serious, just in a bit of pain with it at the moment.
That's great to hear but i'm sorry for your hurt arm *fingers-crossed* that it's not serious :)
Post edited July 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: Good morning, Moonshine! *big morning hug*
How are you today? Do I get to give you a good night sleep badge today? :-)
*big pain go away hug* I thought I slept very well, but when I woke up, I had a headache. I blame the heat :D

Soccorro: Hey there Mewn! How are you!? :D
*confused hug* Mewn? Who is that? And why are you quoting me? :P

ElTerprise: *good morning hug* How are you doing?
Doing ok but hating the weather :D
ElTerprise: That's great to hear but i'm sorry for your hurt arm *fingers-crossed* that it's not serious :)
Thank you. My arm will be fine, it was just something that came loose on some machinery that caught me a glancing blow to my shoulder.

How is the temperature for you today?

moonshineshadow: *big pain go away hug* I thought I slept very well, but when I woke up, I had a headache. I blame the heat :D
Sorry to hear about your headache. I hope it goes away soon so you can enjoy your weekend. Do you have anything fun planned?

And here is your badge. :-)
Attachments:
Post edited July 04, 2015 by ddickinson