It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I had better call it a night, I need to be up early for work tomorrow.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your evening!

*Goodnight hugs and silly waves*

ElTerprise: Good point...maybe i should play some more Democracy 3 then ;)
Maybe, even a mad scientist needs to relax now and then. :-)

Goodnight, ELT!
low rated
ddickinson: I had better call it a night, I need to be up early for work tomorrow.

ElTerprise: Good point...maybe i should play some more Democracy 3 then ;)
ddickinson: Maybe, even a mad scientist needs to relax now and then. :-)

Goodnight, ELT!
*hugs*
ddickinson: I had better call it a night, I need to be up early for work tomorrow.

Maybe, even a mad scientist needs to relax now and then. :-)

Goodnight, ELT!
Well i want to use it as a simulation ;)

I wish you a good night DD and sleep well *big good night hugs* :)

-------------
I think i should also get some sleep now. Good night everyone *good night hugs and waves* :)
EndreWhiteMane: Check your chat when you get a moment please. ;)
Our noble viking lord has given me a nasty case of worms!

I regret eating that 4 month old mutton at the last moot. I thought the chewy bits were mead soaked raisins. But it was such an appetizing shade of green. He knew I cannot resist brightly coloured food.

Give him a bunch of +1 for me in vengeance of his biological assault.
------

In other news. I have lost one of my scouts to the ravages of this weeabo war. He didn't get to da choppa in time. Poor Montley, now his senpai will never notice him.
low rated
The only game I can consider myself interested in and wanting right now, would be red baron pack. As I have some pilots in my family and absolutely love flight games.
ElTerprise: Thanks. The only work i'll have to do is for university otherwise i plan to relax....

Whoa...Chuck Norris is not a Ninja...a ninja is an attempt to be a Chuck Norris-ish (as in sneaky) Chuck Norris :P (first time i tried a Chuck Norris joke)

But i can imagine that the costume was great :)
I think it needs more zazz and most importantly MORE COWBELL!

Something like: Chuck Norris is not a ninja because Chuck Norris does not need to hide himself, instead everybody else hides and tries not to notice him until he walks away.
---------------
Steam has notified me that someone is playing Farenheit!

Noooooo!
Post edited July 04, 2015 by j0ekerr
Well,time for my weekly SC2 session with GF and my friends. See you guys tomorrow.
low rated
l0rdtr3k: Well,time for my weekly SC2 session with GF and my friends. See you guys tomorrow.
Have fun man!
Well. This has been a bit of a fucked day. Nothing says fun like spending hours and shelling out cash to do tech support.

Kinda makes me wish I could take a claw hammer to the virus maker's spine, that sweet spot right at the base of the skull.
Not enough to kill them, but enough to leave them paralyzed from the neck down so they can eventually die due to a combination of malnutrition and pressure sores after I chuck them down the basement stairs and leave them there to pray for death in the dark when they're not spending their time hoping that some scurrying bug will crawl in their mouth so they can have even the tiniest amount of sustenance as they wither and rot in a pile of their own filth.
Hey guys, what's going on he...

CarrionCrow: Well. This has been a bit of a fucked day. Nothing says fun like spending hours and shelling out cash to do tech support.

Kinda makes me wish I could take a claw hammer to the virus maker's spine, that sweet spot right at the base of the skull.
Not enough to kill them, but enough to leave them paralyzed from the neck down so they can eventually die due to a combination of malnutrition and pressure sores after I chuck them down the basement stairs and leave them there to pray for death in the dark when they're not spending their time hoping that some scurrying bug will crawl in their mouth so they can have even the tiniest amount of sustenance as they wither and rot in a pile of their own filth.
https://33.media.tumblr.com/a5a779ee4af3d08a7aeca3bb233773ef/tumblr_inline_nee7jmrvMQ1smvmc6.gif
That made me laugh. Thank you. =)
Good morning, everyone.

How are you people?
GreenDamsel: Good morning, everyone.

How are you people?
Good. I only used this client for the witcher 3 so i just found out about these community forums ^-^ You?
CarrionCrow: Well. This has been a bit of a fucked day. Nothing says fun like spending hours and shelling out cash to do tech support.
Hi Crow, sorry to hear about that. Not a good way to spend a day. As if the heat wasn't bad enough - you don't need any more problems. :-(
Hope it's all cleaned out now - still laughing at your punishment for the virus writer.

GreenDamsel: Good morning, everyone.

How are you people?
Good morning. Has it cooled down there? It's cooler here, yesterday wasn't bad, but it's supposed to go over 40 again this coming week. Give me rain and cool weather please, but save my soul. ;-)

I see you've moved on from your previous employment, so I'm probably safe.

devon10940: Good. I only used this client for the witcher 3 so i just found out about these community forums ^-^ You?
Hi to you, and welcome - this is a very friendly thread, unlike some of them. You're up very late?
Post edited July 04, 2015 by ZenWan
Time to head for the boardwalk to commune with the gulls and enjoy the fresh sea breezes.

Hope you all have a good day.
Attachments:
Post edited July 04, 2015 by ZenWan