It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Actually I have the coconut song from another thread stuck in my memory right now, so I must get rid of it with another brainworm - no corn required
Thought that the coconut song was this one.
SalarShushan: Actually I have the coconut song from another thread stuck in my memory right now, so I must get rid of it with another brainworm - no corn required
Where did you guys get the coconuts?
l0rdtr3k: Thought that the coconut song was this one.
Great find! I haven't heard that one in a lot of years :D
budejovice: Interestingly, it seems to be GOG's issue. Downloading from the Build A Greenlight 17 and it's super speedy. Oh well, sometime soon.
That was an hour ago, still not done? if I don't catch you later, have a great weekend.

I'm heading to bed here, so good night folks.
budejovice: Interestingly, it seems to be GOG's issue. Downloading from the Build A Greenlight 17 and it's super speedy. Oh well, sometime soon.
HypersomniacLive: That was an hour ago, still not done? if I don't catch you later, have a great weekend.

Night Hyper, hope you sleep well.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: That was an hour ago, still not done? if I don't catch you later, have a great weekend.

Yeah, it sped up. Then I had to put it on my thumb drive to carry home. :)

But I'm done. Night HSL! Night all!

P.S. What the deal with Grim Fandango pre-orderers asking for $1 back from GOG and apparently hearing "ok" from support. Is this going to sell for $14 elsewhere?
tinyE: Where did you guys get the coconuts?
Shhh... Sachys hasn'r missed them yet. The palm trees were behind the banana hoard
Post edited January 17, 2015 by SalarShushan
low rated
Here's one for Crow or anyone else that want's to visit us..
Remember Crow I warned you about those killer koalas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNEeq5qGh8I
Post edited January 17, 2015 by gunsynd
CarrionCrow: Also, Adaliabooks needs to come back so I can kick them in the shin. Thanks to my conversation with them, I'm now looking at video game stuff I can't afford. -laughs-
Reporting for shin kicking!
You can join the club, I'm always looking at video game stuff I can't afford... :)
Sorry for drawing your attention to them, it was meant as a joke :/
low rated
CarrionCrow: Also, Adaliabooks needs to come back so I can kick them in the shin. Thanks to my conversation with them, I'm now looking at video game stuff I can't afford. -laughs-
adaliabooks: Reporting for shin kicking!
You can join the club, I'm always looking at video game stuff I can't afford... :)
Consider yourself kicked:-)
Post edited January 17, 2015 by gunsynd
Cold, fever but at least my coffee is as good as ever...
-laughs-
Oh, I'm definitely a part of that club as well.
But unless I also win the lottery (while losing my sense for a bit) I think I'll stick with the New 3DS XL at most. Not really a fan of slapping a game logo onto something so I'd probably just go with the dark red one.
Hell, it plays DS, 3DS and whatever new version games they'll eventually put out for it, so I'll have a machine that can play enough games to keep me occupied for an extra ten years beyond the ten I'll have to piss away to finish my PC game collection.
gunsynd: Here's one for Crow or anyone else that want's to visit us..

That is a great video, thank you. =)
Now thinking that when I win that lottery, I might send some people complimentary tickets to Australia...>=)
Ghorpm: Cold, fever but at least my coffee is as good as ever...
Yay for being sick. It's frigging wonderful...
Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon.
Post edited January 17, 2015 by CarrionCrow
low rated
CarrionCrow: -laughs-
Oh, I'm definitely a part of that club as well.
But unless I also win the lottery (while losing my sense for a bit) I think I'll stick with the New 3DS XL at most. Not really a fan of slapping a game logo onto something so I'd probably just go with the dark red one.
Hell, it plays DS, 3DS and whatever new version games they'll eventually put out for it, so I'll have a machine that can play enough games to keep me occupied for an extra ten years beyond the ten I'll have to piss away to finish my PC game collection.
gunsynd: Here's one for Crow or anyone else that want's to visit us..

CarrionCrow: That is a great video, thank you. =)
Now thinking that when I win that lottery, I might send some people complimentary tickets to Australia...>=)
CarrionCrow: Yay for being sick. It's frigging wonderful...
Yeah,but it could of been a lot better..
CarrionCrow: Yay for being sick. It's frigging wonderful...
Thanks. It's not that bad though. I should probably calm down a bit, I have a feeling this illness is stress-related. I'm under pressure for a long time and my body has just said "enough is enough, can't take it anymore".